Where do you get the courage for suicide?

Where do you get the courage for suicide?

there is no courage in suicide, it's literally not even having the courage to keep on living

At the bottom of a bottle.

That's a good point

this is not true, there are many reasons someone might kill themselves, many of which are entirely honourable.

says the guy who wouldn't have the balls to kill himself..

This. Killing yourself is not some heroic act

Naw more like not having the will to keep going or deciding it's not worth it.

knowing I will never afford a boob job pretty much solidifies my imminent suicide

Explain/ story?

Chop your testicle in half.
You'll be super motivated now

But it has to take some balls to annihilate yourself or some sort of will power to completely shut down your evolutionary senses

>have tiny boobs
>life is worthless
you guys may have issues with your dong length but let me tell you we girls have just as many issues with our boobs or sometimes lack thereof

plenty of guys love flat chested girls, not a lot of girls like small dicked guys

in what do suicidal people contrast their idea that it's not worth to keep living? surely not on people with actual real fucking problems like living in a war zone or having no limbs, because then they'd see how fucking petty and melodramatic bullshit their problems really are.

Why do people try and kill themselves by jumping into water? fucking retards jumping into water cant hurt you.

it's in the realization that not living is the better option

When you come to realize you have nothing at all to live for but depression and anger, there's a want of everything in your world to end that grows deeper and deeper inside you. It's not so much courage that pushes you off a bridge, but your psyche falling apart and having nothing more to stop you from ending the pain no matter what the cost or consequences.

>length
It's the girth that matters, I'm long enough but it could always be thicker. Many guys like small boobs so it's not that big deal. To me face is most important when it comes to looks, and character and intellect when it comes to everything else.

Seppuku britbong detected

the danger for me is in the upswing so i'd suggest actually trying to better your life a bit. once i feel the tiniest bit better or feel i've made progress, the presence of motivation in me is such a shock that i pretty much put all that positive energy into planning suicide.

tits or gtfo

And the biggest faggot in the thread award goes too..
Also check'd

>To me face is most important when it comes to looks, and character and intellect when it comes to everything else.
thanks for reminding me I will never afford a nose job either
guess I better rev up those razors

0/8

You know everyone interviewed who jumped off that bridge and survived said that about 2/3rds of the way down they were hit with a sudden realisation that they could fix their problems and they didn't want to die. Their last thoughts before they hit the water were "no-one's going to know I didn't want to die."

Goddamn if that's not the saddest thing I've ever heard.

I know right? Fucking retards

People don't think it be like it is, but it do...Nigger

on Sup Forums

Also checked. If we met I'd stab you tho.

Why not let us judge them?

The fuck are you even talking about faggot

Or the exact opposite, once you're dead you dont have anything to worry about or anyone to annoy you

your a gay retard

They're not thinking straight are they? Like by medical definition.

Some guys actually prefer flat

Nose jobs aren't that expensive. Why don't you just save up?

Fuck that, I love me some titless bitches. If you close I'll knock that shit out right now...

i had a point of enlightenment once and thought i could easily do it if i drank and jumped in front of a train but i lost it

because no one hires girls with small boobs and big noses

Man, I have suicided myself a few times, it's not worth it tho.

>guess I better rev up those razors
don't forget, along the road and not across the street.
Also do it in a bath so you're sure to die, if you're too much of a wuss to waste life just because of a nose

No, you need balls to override your biological tendecy to try to keep yourself alive.

You know padded bras are a thing. So are pedophiles who are trying to go straight. So, you know...

from ur butthole

One time I killed myself and it's weird cause I didn't even think about it I just kind of did it to see what it was like but yeah not really courageous or anything

Jews do. Get a job in finance.

its when the pain becomes overwhelming and you see no way out for quite some time, suicide is usually planned unconsiously in mind for some time before it really happens

i can tell you been with a few traps in your time

It comes from dicks, you have to suck it out. It takes lots of em to get enough, start today.

I forgot to mention I'm an orca, I just blame the nose and the small boobs because I'm embarrassed about the fact that I'm an obese land whale.

You're asking people who haven't committed suicide.

It's not about having the courage to jump, rather you simply have nothing left that keeps you from falling over the edge.

A lot of guys don't care about boobs that much. Mostly they want a chick with an attractive face, has regular sex, doesn't nag/not a bitch and won't fuck them over.

Just cut down on those calorie-heavy seaworld employees, you'll be fine.

That's like saying you need balls to cut yourself like an emo since it causes pain and the body doesn't like pain. Doesn't change the fact it's a faggy thing to do gaylord.

Thiose are dudes, I ain't into dicks. Flat chested chicks though, especially really thin ones, now we're talkin.

Gomen-nasai gaijin-san.

Britbong yes, seppuku perhaps... I'm more into the Roman side of things, atoning for your failures upon your own body and by your own hand.

There's your biggest problem (lol). Start taking in less calories than you burn, do cardio, and accumulate all the extra money you can. Don't eat sugar at all. Body isn't something that can't be changed but it takes a lot of determination to change the mind.

why not just put a bullet in the back of your head
by the ear??

i can feel you brother

facing your own death at your own hands means you have plenty of courage, but it's all misplaced.

That is, unless, you're in a complicated situation where you killing yourself will mean it helps someone/something else in some way.

Lel

Ahh depression, what an absolute whore it is.

i have bipolar disorder and am currently suicidal. Most people with this disorder end up killing themselfs

in the end of the day, suicide is for fucking self-degrading petty retards who think their lives are so bad because they don't get attention enough. so let those bitches kill themselves because it's a favor for the world
/thread

nice trips

i dont really care if they have a flat chest but they got to have a nice ass

i do the same thing wtf

Suicide can have a wide range of motivations. An emo kid doing his wrists for attention is a world away from a soldier throwing himself onto a grenade to save his comrades.

Lol I was thinking the same thing pedos like flat chested women or at least tolerate them as an acceptable choice for dating/marriage.

Dumbass

tits or gtfo

Well, its not very courageous to begin with. However, if you know you are going to die a horribly painful death like anal cancer or prostate cancer, no one will blame you.

just dont eat for a few days a week

Saying suicide takes courage is like saying being frugal takes not paying your bills. Courage is the ability to face adversity head on and challenge it with strength, not give up and ensure you never face another challenge again...what a bunch of cunts.

Dubs speak truth.

keep repeating that to yourself
that'll help

People like you are the real petty retards who should actually kill themselves cause the world would really be better without you.

for the record, most girls without larger chests usually compensate for it by instead having nice asses, and vice versa.

literally this

You about a size fourteen?

Something tells me this one doesn't.

Suicide isn't gaining the courage, but rather convincing yourself that nothing will get better no matter what, which is never true.

Life without sadness would be sad, if that makes sense.

you get them from loosing all your courage to live

Just fuck up your life in any way posible and you should be on your way to the top

i also got that vibe. some diet and exercise goes a long ways, ms. orca... we most all do it at one point or another. make a habit out of it and don't stop.

but what if your sad everyday?

Suicide doesn't require courage, it requires cowardice.

Really? None of you fuckers on them trips?

>Sup Forums is now against worthless faggots killing themselves

Jesus Christ this place is a cancer-ridden shithole.
Fuck all of you queers.

What honor is there in killing yourself?

It isn't about courage OP. If you need courage to an hero then you aren't ready to an hero. Life still has possibilities. It's when the prospect of continuing to exist is abhorrent that suicide becomes a real option. If you ever get there, you need courage to keep living, not to die.

I got distracted cause I remembered "Silence: the musical" and now I'm singing along. Good God I'm a faggot.

/thread

I did my best, tried to see flat titties, offered the D, made a silence of the lambs fat girl reference and even got trips, Sup Forums is fucked...

>dood I'm so cool and edgy I've been here since like 2012 bros
Kill yourself

It's a pretty dumb question to ask, though. Anyone who could answer your question is dead and anyone here doesn't have a frame of reference.