Sup Forums how fucked am I?

Sup Forums how fucked am I?

Me and my girl wereally having sex. We were on round three so I was kind of running on empty. For some reason I just wasn't reaching my climax. It had been like 15 minutes of straight up pounding. Next thing I know I look down and my condom broke. The factors for and against me are:

For me:

I didn't cum
Round 3 so out of cum right?(idk new to sex)
We took a day after pill in under an hour

Against:
Day after her period ended.

Also side note, if I didn't cum because the condom broke, does that mean that my girl doesn't satisfy me enough? It was a charged trojan.

Stressful self bump please someone help.

You're fine. Day after her period she isn't ovulating yet. Plus morning after pill would take care of anything if something was going to happen.

if it was a day after her period ended and if she's a regular AND she took the pill AND you didn't even came you should sit down and relax
if your fiance doesn't satisfy you, you should talk with her and try new things, go buy kamasutra or something

Thank you so much

I nut in myour girl all the time. She's on the pill and we never have problems. So get her on the pill.

Supposed to be *in my girl

Dude you're more than fine. There's a reason the day after pill is so fucking expensive, because it fucking works. My last gf we had several accidents and always used the day after pill and were fine. That plus the fact that you probably used the majority of your sperm anyways you have maybe a 1 in a 500 billion chance of her getting preggers

she's ours now

Thank you all guys. I'm calmed down now. You guys are awesome.

3 times? Ur fucked. And ur gay for not cumming three times

It broke on the third time, and I didn't cum

>mfw condom broke gf refused to take morning after pill pretty much. Din't go and buy it and ignored the issue, then refused to get an abortion.

Now we are married with a kid. I am happy with my family but still. Bitch move.

that's because yours was cut.

Your cum can stay alive inside a girl for like weeks bro, but i agree you're in the clear if she took a ma pill though

Yeh i have thought that is probably what happened.

Still. Its done now and i love my daughter. Life is full of shit like that you just gota roll with it.

We had been dating for a while and its not like i didnt love her at the time and want to be with her forever. Did not want a kid at the time. But still. Maybe it was for the best.

Lots of things have happened since then that may mean i will never have a kid again. So arguably it was the best thing anyone has ever done to me.

Every situation has good and bad sides depending on how you look at it.

I didn't cum tho when the condom broke, I realized it and pulled out. Mood went from her moaning and calling my name to crying on the bathroom floor.

How fucking old are you that you feel the need to say

>Went from her moaning and calling my name

No-one over the age of 16 gives a shit about your sex life. When your an adult you realise sex isnt the be all and end all and since we all get it its rarely even talked about.

And then

>Crying on the bathroom floor

Again... how fucking old are you that you have sex without a condom and assume this requires crying. Literally all you need to do is take a pill and its done...

Get the fuck off Sup Forums with your 14 year old first time sex problems bull shit.

you do know that a girl is very unlikely to get pregnant unless you actually cum inside her?
like you really don't need to wear a condom unless you plan on cumming in her

>weeks
wrong

/thread

Also i didnt mention.

You can not cu mas many times as you fucking want. If you fuck with no condom or a broken condom. All the pre cum and shit that is going on while your fucking is more than enough to knock her up, especially if you already came 2 other times recently.

I am questioning why im replying in this thread because you are clearly fucking 12 years old or some shit.

Lol you obviously didn't read.

And I'm 19

> being this cucked

Are you okay?

Do you need to talk about something?

I'm here for you.

No ones cares. I read that shit and you sound like one of those NEETs that puts sex and pussy on a pedestal

lol its really not as bad as it sounds. I could go into allot more detail but. Either way like i said it worked out.

And its not like i was trying to stop her getting pregnant. Its hard to explain the situation. 4+ year relationship, fuck all the time. No pill because medical reasons she cant have it.

Gradually over the years i became less and less worried about it, we wanted kids together. We planned all this shit. But it was just brought forward a few years.

Its not how your thinking where i met a girl, fucked her, she mentally said NO ABORTION YOU DADDY. And then i married her. Its far from that.

I am ok..

Yes i need to talk about several things all the time, that is why i talk to people so much...

Thanks. I can't say the same back but still. Thanks.

> we wanted kids together
> original post said you absolutely didn't want kids

Are you drunk?