I like they're videos but i want to check they are Sup Forums approved before subscribing

i like they're videos but i want to check they are Sup Forums approved before subscribing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Td7TvlveSEE
youtube.com/watch?v=aBXEvHv3Vjs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cut deeper next time

Nobody loves you

You're a disgrace

> i like they're

Think for yourself, dipshit.

how beta do you have to be to ask if it's okay, how beta do I have to be to be browsing this shithole at 9 am

ROLLMYASS

fuck off you fucking pathetic sheep

>Adult still looking for approval

Pathetic

their. fucking moron

you're a fucking faggot OP. fuck off

Yes.

is that a yes?

We know its you ethan. You are a cuck and need to gtfo. Remake thread around 3:45 when schools over to get the shitty reactiony ou want

>asking Sup Forums for approval on ethan klein
>mfw

No, i will fucking rape your entire family. i will seduce your mother so that i can upload the snuff of me offing her after i cum in her. I'll strangle her blue while her eyes will be screaming fear

>checking on Sup Forums before subscribing to a youtube channel
nigga

ya'll niggers got b8ed hard style

Ill do more than you ever will, im a man with no drive to live. im a man who could put a rope around his own neck and die right now withot a second thought, you think you scare me nothing scares me you think its a joke, but i guess youve forgotten how fucked up i am

Shut the fuck up you fucking degenerate. i won't fucking hesitate to sodomize your unborn children into oblivion. i will fucking cut your newly born future kids into pieces and shove them up their mothers pussy again only to fuck her afterwards so that your kid can get skullfucked while at the same time fucking the mother of your children

>i like they're videos but i want to check they are Sup Forums approved before subscribing.
Kill yourself you fucking newfag, you'll never be apart of this fucking board if you let it change your opinions.

Nigga step up. Come catch this fade you faggot ive been working on my step

No kid they're dirty jews

"never be a part of this board"

Shut the fuck up you nasty piece of shit, jesus get the fuck off this site you fucking cringewhore

unfunny dirty jews

>literal newfag defected

Off topic but that girl is part chug so why is she a white supremacist? is she a cuckqueen?

nice o.c cringe

pretty sure they're not jewish

Hila is from Israel and Ethan has said multiple times that he's a jew. They're both jews. Funny jews in my opinion, but jews nonetheless.

[citation needed]

youtube.com/watch?v=Td7TvlveSEE

idk what video he actually says it, but they used to live in israel, they are both jewish and raised jewish but not very religious

nice shoop faggit

why is this channel so liked hes unoriginal ripoff of mde

cuz he's funny

if ur 17 or younger, i aprove

thats ridic you faggot name a good youtuber then for 'of age people;'

jews, sorry i can't approve

i pity you

youtube.com/watch?v=aBXEvHv3Vjs

Sure dude, they're awesome.
Their*

this guy is better

i used to like them both, but now the content just feels repetitive, especialy grade a

Agreed

>around 3:45
Are you retarded? Like, honestly retarded?

Abandon thread the edgelord is here

>they're
You know, an English dictionary is more Sup Forums approved than h3h3

Nigga you browsing