ITT Sup Forums argues and competes to show how much autism they have

>ITT Sup Forums argues and competes to show how much autism they have

You idiots argue over anything so I shall leave this here.... So tell me what is this

Your dildo OP

OP is a fag. I think we can all agree on that

Judging from the markings, it is clearly a rattlesnake, and don't tell me it isn't because my dad was a snake.

It's clearly a sex-toy you massive mongoloid

fuck you, you piece of shit, it's obviously a cobra. do you know anything about snakes at all??

looks like something that you'd have a bundle of and call OP

I recently got a mandatory vaccine that causes autism and I've been acting odd since. Also, I've bought Terraria on three platforms, Shovel Knight on two. I lose games quite often. Never to be found again.

A stick?

Judging by the image, its clearly the same fucking thread you summerfags from reddit post on here daily because of that ONE greentext you saw a long time ago.
This is almost as bad as the "watch my milk for me" threads, this place is not a fucking echo chamber for you cunts to just post the same shit every god damn fucking day, you're not original or funny for posting the exact same thing from that one greentext.
Stop ruining Sup Forums summercunts.

Stupid fucker, its obviously a prototype shovel handle.

You're all fucking retarded this is a beginner staff.

Nice Snake.

Not an echo chamber? I don't think there's been a decent original thread for a long time you fucking fat neckbeard cunt, I fucking hope you get cancer you putrid vile excuse for a human being. "OHH REDDIT SUMMER FAGS HUEhUE" I hope you remain alone for the rest of your life. You giant fucking waste of flesh, remember to donate your organs.

it's obviously a fucking stick insect are you people fucking idiots?

What gives you the right to put a picture of my penis online for the whole world to see?!?!?11?!11elevenone!

/thread

Kek

A tree branch?

/thread

ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID YOU NIGGER?

your submission to the dick r8 thread

Get a bunch of those together and it's you op

op's not the only fag in this thread apparently