I am the voice of the ruler of the universe. Ask me anything

I am the voice of the ruler of the universe. Ask me anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

cracked.com/blog/6-harsh-truths-that-will-make-you-better-person/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How did you get out of my head?

Who dis Jesus boi?

just make me superioir to everyone

You are a voice in a place that does not even allows webms with sound.

I do not have this information.

I am not Jesus.

I have no way of directly doing this.

There are webms with sound. You can find them in /gif/.

are you all knowing?

Ah you have the answer! Please, go back to >>/gif/ then

No.

Where do I live?

I will stay until the thread is done.

yo uh can you make me not a kissless virgin faggot? Pls no demon shit involved.

Are you black?

I have no way of doing this directly. I suggest researching self-improvement and relationships.

I will not reveal the color of my skin.

Can you at least give me the fuckin will to do those things
Because to be honest I cant be fucking bothered to do this self-improvement shit.

Does she enjoy talking to me or am I being a nuisance?

How do you shit so many dicks?

I cannot do this directly but I have found that this article was helpful for me personally perhaps it will be of use to you:

cracked.com/blog/6-harsh-truths-that-will-make-you-better-person/

I do not shit dicks.

Tell me more about that Gateway image you posted.

>I do not shit dicks.
Pfff, fuck off you lying dickshitter

Why is OP a faggot?

Is there any hope?

The voice would not have anything to say..

How come you can't define atheism?

why do the best things in life kill you?

Op will always faggot. Always.

The door

I googled red and black and it was a few scrolls down. I felt it would suit the thread because red and black are powerful colors and the doorway image is symbolic for what I am hoping to achieve with this thread.

Your humorous reply has been noted.

Your humorous reply has been noted.

Hope is defined as a belief or expectation that something will happen. In any given situation one can have the feeling of hope. Their belief or expectation may or may not be true it depends on the situation.

This is not a question.

The dictionary defines atheism as below:
atheism |ˈāTHēˌizəm|
noun
disbelief or lack of belief in the existence of God or gods.

Your humorous post has been noted.

This is not a question.

Dp, GW71, NEXTDIM - Do these mean anything to you?

When will the furfags stop shitposting in fluffy threads?

why i no get many pussy

¿Porqué matar dos pàjaros de un solo tiro?

Do jinn exist?

Until they have their own board.

Can people bend space/time (reality) with mear thought and meditation, and if so, do powers use this knowledge for manipulation of the public?

And who is the ruler aka your master?

Your voice is awfully silent

¿Cómo llegaste a entender lo deseado por muchos y evitado por pocos, la utopía del hombre sapiente?

Siendo la voz del universo, ¿porqué comunicarse en inglés?

¿Hay un pueblo elegido?¿O es un engaño del hombre para el hombre?

I do not have any contextual association with those symbols.

I will only be able to properly reply to posts in the English language.

Yes in Arabian and Muslim mythology. Is is possible that they are more real to certain individuals but the world at large has not experienced definite interaction with such spirits.

This is not a question.

Humans manipulate space using their bodies as proxies of the mind. Time is a concept measured in increments based off the passage of night and day it is possible to warp people's perceptions of time. There is an intangible world of minute particles and many humans do not realize that our bodies extend beyond what we define as the physical. Some can learn how to become in touch with this minute world and use their non-physical body parts to interact with this environment in whatever way they can and wish to.

The unknowable forces that govern the mechanics of the universe.

This is not a question.

I will only be able to properly reply to posts in the English language.

Are cats good people?

Cats are not people.

Does everyone have a predetermined fate or do the choices they make affect their future?

A voice of the universe must understand the world's languages (and other worlds). If not, the voice of the universe is not what is called but rather the voice of the english universe. You can answer in English, but you should be able to understand us in any language we speak to you. In communication, a voice of the universe must understand any language to be universal.

You racist motherfucker, aren't you?

Inb4 b8, weak b8.

The voice? what ever bird brain

totes a robot

It is possible we have predetermined fate however as far as we know our choices have a very real impact on our future. Where, when, and how we are born and the environment we live in all have a huge impact on our fate. It is possible free will is an illusion but it is a very real illusion. However it is also an illusion caged in by real parameters.

I am the voice of the ruler of the universe in this context at this time. I personally only speak english well and for this thread it is the most useful language to speak. Other voices may have the ability to speak other languages but I do not. Racism is defined as the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, esp. so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races. I do not have this belief.

This is not a question.

Does that mean you are effected by free will as we are? Are you an average human like the rest of us?

your not my voice, and you never will be, a small culmination of voices banded together is nowhere near the gestalt of the antiverse.

In the context of this thread I am answering questions in a way that could not be answered by anyone else at this time so at this moment I am not an average human but a singular individual, but yes I am human.

This is not a question.

asuka or rei?

Is the master of the universe some higher being? Does he live or coexist within the universe or a separate entity?

You're not an universal voice (or voice of the universe, whatever) if you don't speak at least all the languages on Earth. It doesn't show the comprehension of the universe a voice should have (as its master should have) to make understand itself, and you're avoiding the knowledge of other cultures that don't speak English.

If I say "trapiche" or "parlotería" you should know what that means. These are words that doesn't exist in the English language, but they're part of the universe. Do you understand them? If so, prove it.

Not so universal as it seems. You're just a voice.

The master of the universe is everything we know and do not know. It is everything you can and cannot imagine. It is everything and nothing. We can only see traces of it in our lives and in every experience. We can attempt to grasp what it is but we can never truly know. Only feel and follow our paths through our choices.

I'm gay, should I go back toguether with my ex?
Monogamy is quite painfull but being alone is quite sad too

I do not understand them. I began this thread with the topic post in such a way to invite serious philosophical questioning. Yes I am human and I am limited in my knowledge and understanding. But in the context of this thread I am a singular voice able to stimulate other individual's thoughts through interaction in a way that is direct from the pinnacle of my understanding of the mechanics of the universe as I have come to know it. So I am the voice of the ruling forces of the universe as I understand them.

I do not have all the information to give you a definite answer. I suggest weighing the pros and cons of each option, thoroughly analyze your experiences and desires, and research other people's experiences and other options before making a decision.

Follow your path being the better person you can be. Not only for you, but for everyone.

Your reply to the other poster has been noted.

So you're the voice of nothing but yourself. Master of the universe my balls.

Things said:

Anarchy or goverment?

Vaya... Hasta que encuentro alguien que escribe el español como se debe.

Trump 2016
Soon

You got a kik?

Oh hey. Maybe we've met in another temporal period.

Recognize the name Daviid?

It is compleley my voice but I am a part of the universe so in proxy I am a voice of the universe.

Anarchy is chaos. Government is order.
Chaos is a momentary reset. There is always order. Chaos is the state of transition between different forms of order.

Noted.

I do not have a kik.

I recognize the name because the name it is spelled almost the same as David which is common and a name in the tome called The Bible.

Do you have nudes?
I can trade

David or Goliath?

But what about the status quo?

I am exhausted. This was an interesting thread. Thank you for participating. I am leaving now.

Farewell.

Come back anytime OP

This
Was quite interesting.

Why'd you allow the creation of fags

this hot girl kept staring at me but i was too beta to do anything about it

can you make her me alpha

HOLY SHIT THIS AUTISM 10/10