Ask someone who just ordered a PS4 and getting it tomorrow anything

Ask someone who just ordered a PS4 and getting it tomorrow anything.

What games are you getting for it?

what took you so long

why dont you wait for the ps4k?

I found unbelievable deal on amazon, PS4 and Uncharted 4 for £280, saving £45 on bundle so practically giving it away for free. Also ordered GTA V.

Well I just finished first year Uni and had no tv there so had no console.

No 4k tv plus probably be more expensive?

you made a mistake, you should wait for ps4k , the price will drop dramaticaly

you should get bloodborne then

When would that be though?

I'm not really into games like that

Price margin will decrease $50 tops. I'd rather just pay the extra $50 now then wait a year.

Should have held out a few weeks and looked into PC... New, way more powerful graphics cards are on the way. Even my GTX770 beats the console's in their current state.. But it really comes down to what you want to play, I guess.

What console games are gud?
I bought my card right before they came out because there wasn't anything either ps4 or xbo had that I cared about playing and couldn't on PC. I have nothing against console's really, just haven't seen or of anything I want to play.

no official release date has been announced

Not any time in the visible future. If it's even true, Sony hasn't comfirmed. Next Christmas would be release is my guess.

congrats on the purchase, just remember to get ps+ if you wanna go online at all and don't be too pissed at how often it goes down in the UK.

Nice, getting the a Xbox One bundle tomorrow :)

Nah I'm not a pc gamer, plus I'll be off to uni in 5months so be much easier to take a console.

So that don't matter, plus I got nothing to do all summer, cuz no fucking car to get around

Thanks bro, yeah I'll get it when it comes tomorrow, does it go down much?

Haha, what games?

It doesn't go down all the time. but when it does it's for a good amount of time. 12-24 hours sometimes more,, Oh and I recommend using an ethernet for when you want to download stuff as for some reason I get about 50mb/s on PC and xbox but like 5mb/s on ps4

This entire idea defeats the purpose of consoles though.. They might as well just start building actual computers with a separate HDD and GUI for games and just work with developers for graphics optimization on those machines via a preset or patch, toss in a controller and let you use either it or mouse and keyboard. You could still have the console experience having it open the custom GUI when it reads a game disc, and have a full functioning computer at the same time.

FIFA 16, Halo MCC and F04, originally had a PS4 but it felt odd lol, I'm a microshit fan for life I guess.

Who's ur internet provider? I have fiber optic with virgin, so may not be a problem. Thanks tho

I just wanted it for gta online mainly, I'll get fifa 17 instead of 16. How much u paying?

>HDD and GUI for games and just work with developers for graphics optimization on those machines via a preset or patch, toss in a controller and let you use either it or mouse and keyboard.

You just described Steam Machine.

Nice OP I got the uncharted bundle yesterday.

Sup Forums talks about games better than that shithole Sup Forums

£260 brand spanking new!

Thanks, dude it was a steal though. PS4 by itself was £287, with uncharted 4 it's £279.99 on amazon. Crazy I know, but I got a steal.

>finished first year of uni
>rather pay $50 now then wait a year
>then wait a year
>then

Good luck getting through school. Look up the different between "then" and "than" before you write another paper your uneducated euro trash

virgin aswell, it seems to be perfectly fine when I use the ethernet but when i'm downloading with ps4 wireless it just seems really slow. Not a huge issue with ps4 rest mode but just slightly annoying

With the games?!

I wasn't either, but like I said, for ME the games just weren't there this gen. I like mouse and keyboard more for shooters (but I still liked the older COD and halo games, SWAT ftw) and I use a FFB wheel for racing and usually play games at least as 'realistic' as Gran Turismo.

The nice thing is that for everything else, you can just plug in a controller. Xbox controllers usually don't even need setup, they just work immediately and are already mapped. I played at least half of MGSV with a 360 controller. Started using the mouse when I wanted to use sniper rifles..

That wasn't me (OP)...

Hell fucking yeah! Only reason I'm in for it now!

OP here, you guys in here seem pretty cool, any of you who have ps4 wanna give me ur usernames, mainly to play gta?

Wow where from? What a steal

Now check the profit of this idea. This is all about money.

But with Windows? Hell, they could even run a console OS on the other drive if they like, but once you're talking about upgrading a consoles hardware halfway through its life beyond a smaller/cheaper form and into actually increasing performance you may as well get a PC

Op, good purchase, after I bought my ps4 I haven't touched my xbox 1. I still play pc a lot more tho

Thanks. U have/play gta?

Hope yours isn't a piece of shit that the power supply goes out after a week

nigger detected

Lol you should get a refund/free replacement for that

Apple has proved it's all a matter of marketing. Look at turtle Beach or Beats by Dre. It doesn't have to be the best, most powerful, or best performance for the money, as long as it's good enough, normal people can use it, and it has a positive image. People will buy practically anything with the right marketing.

Game UK, they have like flash promotional sales at random times and I walked in on one during a work break :D

EXACTLY! Pisses me off with the beats

Lol unbelievable deal

Best buy are niggers. Have to send that shit to sony

And the fact emulation has made great strides you can pretty much hyperspin up to xbox and ps2 matter of time befor we have a ps3 emulator.

Warranty fool, that shits a defect..

Though I still feel like consoles aren't as tough/long lasting as they used to be

>xbox one

Tell me about it lol, I'm going to collect at 10am tomorrow.... time can not go any slower right now.

Are you going to buy a 1 or 2TB hardrive for it? The 500GB one gets filled pretty fast man.

do you play need for speed with 30fps and then rage cause it is unplayable?

Lmfao, working tomorrow or gonna stay in?

Are you buying the new DOOM with it tomorrow?

Lol 500GB, I thought it'll be enough. Plus I won't buy many games for it. By ened of year I'll only play maybe 4 games on it

Sennheiser, Audio-Technica, and Klipsch owner here. My friend has some BeyerDynamic cans he bought recently that's making me want to get something from them too, my 595's are pretty old and well used now, and I want another pair with a fairly flat signature, but more clarity than my ATH-M50's though I love them for the price and durability they've shown

Pookie I know... I know...
>MS creative team
>pic related

why are you such a fag?

the beats literally cost 20 euros to make and the pieces are junkyard cheap or sth

you are literally paying for the brand

Oh look, the first asshole in this thread

I took a "sick" day.. ;)

Why don't you like playing games?

Exactly my point. But they are shiny and people were told they are nice and superior, and they have a big price tag, so they must be hot shit, and it self perpetuates.

HOW I PLAY CONTER STRIKE ON PLAYSTATON

tfw superior pc. fucking console scum

Download it from the PSN store, plug mouse and keyboard into ps3 to wreck scrubs

Obviously the next step in gaming will be vr, the only thing that will run true vr is a high end pc.

Have you ever paid a homeless man to poop on your chest?

I want to try one with a racing sim good surround sound and a wheel... That shit would Cool as fuck.

Nope never will

Why?

Disgusting fam

I got Uncharted 4 yesterday, as someone who owns a good pc and plays games in 4k, Uncharted does look good in some parts, there us stutter and some shitty looking textures but overall it looks pretty good.

The first couple hours you watch more than play and it is more stealth oriented than combat. 2 is still the best imo but you may think differently.