Have a pizza, bro!

Have a pizza, bro!

Fuck you that looks delicious and I can't have it.

That's the typa shit I wanna see here

Thanks! I love cheese pizza the most.

Sup Forums went to shit when we stopped making pizza threads

Is it a cheesy pizza?

It's x-cheesy.

How much does the average pizza cost in your country? $5-9 domino's and pizza hut. New Zealand.

Who in their OCD would cut it like that?
Goddamn this makes me angry for no reason.

12$ medium pizzas mostly everywhere in the US

Usually it's to indicate thin crust pizzas?

sure

Most pizzas are cut like that unless you ask for pie-sliced

If you're having a party / lots of people? You fucking retarded or what?

> domino's and pizza hut
Fucking peasants

how many times I've clicked on gore, hoping it was pizza or lasagna...

bullshit, i've never had to tell the guy making my pizza not to cut it into a checkerboard.

ML?

Here is some of my left overs from tonight, whole pizza cost me $7nzd/5usd

Do you order shit pizza? Usually pizza places that arent fucking dominos cut it like that so you can serve more people

There's a reason they have sheet pizzas.

No, they don't. Pretty much all pizza places have sheet pizzas to serve at parties.

What the fuck retarded country do you live in where your pizzas get raped like that?

All the pizza places around Chicago cut it in squares if it's not deep dish. It's honestly not as messy that way

Squares? That's fucked mate.

Baked 10-15 minutes plz

Holy shit way to ruin the pizza

poorfag?

Chicago motherphuker. I honestly thought I'd have more people back me up on this goddamn

That may just be a regional thing then. Around my area if you want to serve many people, you have to order

>pic related

No thanks, I can't stand the stuff.

No pizza place in new york does that, what faggy state do you live in

my state is pretty faggy but I'm from Chicago. New York is famous for their thin crust pie slices and Chicago for the deep dish but when it's not deep dish it's typically cut into squares

man this hurts the OCD

those 90 degree angles in a pizza just don't work

pic related
>mines better

Yea I'm poor but even if I had $$ I would get that pizza or go to a better pizza place

your pizza looks like shit user

This is what I was saying earlier. It's probably a regional/cultural thing. Most people don't live in these pizza culture places. The little pizza shops and big chains don't usually do cuts like that unless you ask for them.

I WANT A HASH PIZZA WTF

depends on where you are buying and where you live
i've seen prices from 10 to 100 reais (brazil)

>has one slice
>"welp, i'm stuffed"

right? and its properly sliced/shaped

20 bucks average for a cheap pizza, a plain cheese pizza would be 14-15 USD

I live in Norway

modz

>mfw a cheese pizza thread isn't a Captain Planet thread

minnesotans

I never saw pizza sliced like that til I moved to minnesota

this could be correct too, I didn't really eat thin crust til I had some college friends who ordered it all the time

Oops , my pizza fell

Norway, I'd say ranging from 25 to 35 USD. Yeah, cucked faggot country, I wanna get outta here. Shit pizza prices.

Yeah I get what you're saying, I just honestly thought that was way more common but I've been living a sheltered life apparently. Not even arguing for it either cuz I'll ask for pie sliced from my favorite place

Nah Im otp, that's my second one haha

Your country seems great, well besides pizza prices. But I've never been there.

Oh boi free pizza!

jesus

MODSMODSMODS

Bullshit
A large cp is $8 bucks carryout
$9-10.50 with delivery charge

A decent pizza costs around $10-15AUD. Cheap shit from Dominos can be as little as $5 and the gourmet shit tends to be around $20.

MODSMODSMODS

someone shown a pic of 2 chicks that aren't nude omg modsmodsmods

you get paid decently even working at those pizza places so its not bad if you live here, if you come here as a tourists some of our prices might be a bit unforgiving.

how norway works: high prices and high tax, to mach this we have high income, the total package put our buying power around the same as other countries comparable to us in wealth but the moment we leave our own country we usually tend to get very strong buying power due to the relative difference in buying power between the countries.

this is why we have about as many apartments and homes in warmer countries as we have mountain cabins and boats, its cheap for us there

overall I think its neat to be Norwegian

Is shit just like super cheap in NZ?

Square cuts are perfect for thin crust or a party where more ppl have to share.

Kill yourself

Fuck you some like you have it sweet being born in that country. Just save up buy a house or at least a deposit in a country you want to live in. Or you could travel alot realitvly cheap. Sooooo jealous man

I don't get the more people argument, if you have more people you need more pizza, not smaller slices..

*seem

www.goldsite.xyz

yeah man, im not too ocd about things, but for some reason i saw ops pic and felt like having a seizure

I´m the only one who loves the pizza left overs even more than when it comes out of the oven?

Nah not really just some fast food and junk food from the super markets etc. We are a fairly pricey for alot of things.

What kind of TOTAL PSYCHOPATH cuts a pizza like this!?!?!?!?!

Judge Dredd should be informed of this transgression.

anyone here can make it and I am thankful for being able to call Norway home, so many safety nets I can't fail too badly even if I try

Square cut is so much more practical. Some people don't like crust.

Actually, this is how you should cut pizza.
At least if it's shared between people of which one likes crust and the other doesn't, but they still want pieces of equal size.

>mfw

you want to be practical while eating a pizza? i think you might be doing it wrong dude

scan code ffs!

Original Norwegian poster here, I'll finish my educatin and then leave this shitty feminist, cuck place forever. Just gonna exploit the welfare good first.

That's awesome, seems like your country has quite a rich culture aswell

Who would actually choose a slice with extra crust instead of extra toppings?

A lot of people like there pizza Chicago cut it's convenient for party

Seems like you are butthurt over equal rights hahaha the country will be better off without people like you

Chicago's not a country motherphucker.

if your education is good enough then you will be fine anywhere ofc, but you seem deluded, lol

I have actually lived elsewhere in Europe, I realized I took a lot of things for granted back home, other friends of mine would tell you the same, besides one who is a half happie and don't like to have any belongings and material stuff etc, he says he would be fine anywhere, lol

>Actually, this is how you should cut pizza.
...if you're a huge faggot

Right, equal rights. Nowhere close. It's full of cucks and liberal fascists. This society is a complete waste of space, it would not be sustainable without the oil. Norway should be included in the 10 worst countries on Earth.

Me

Chicago's not a state either motherphucker.

Why?

From 80 to like 120 Argentinian pesos
That is like 6 to 10 us $

I'm probably moving to the USA, got my Chemical Engineering grade soon.

Figured I didn't have to state it was in the US. And pizza is totally different in every part of the country

Could sure eat a nice slice of pizza!!

Newsflash: There's pizza with cheese-filled crust.

Never had dabs pizza?

I prefer breads and cheeses, i love veggies, just not on a crust.

I love CP. It's so delicious.

I guess though I personally don't get too caught up on it, I say modern thinking and science must prevail over old fashioned traditions, but that in itself might be part of our culture going back all the way to the norse gods so you are probably right actually, lol

Chicago, IL , United States motherphuker

Newsflash: You're a huge faggot.