I can't wait for the mothership to return to pick up the humans and be like " nah the whites can't come "

I can't wait for the mothership to return to pick up the humans and be like " nah the whites can't come "

Then the whites be like " b...bu ..but we the chosen ones ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SG0QdKzATW8
youtube.com/watch?v=u41qFFYpvas
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

we have our own spaceship which is 100x better than yours

>white only planet

Sounds good to me bby you'd be sorting out the religion, race and overpopulation problems all in one

Have fun getting raped in space by aliens. White power baby!

It's ok I'm white but brown, like when you take a bit of a chicken, brown and crispy on the outside, white on the inside.

Shut up nigger

I can't wait either. We finally get an all-white eutopia while all the Muslims, niggers, kikes and every other sub-human specimen leaves us be. Spicks can stay if they please, they work hard.

youtube.com/watch?v=SG0QdKzATW8

So... they're going to take all the blacks off the planet and leave us white folk in peace?

Sounds wonderful :^)

White race evolved from the nigger race into a superior version of humanity. More years of evolution and we would have evolved into a whole separate species...

Figures the black people would want an outside party to take them away from their home to work under them in exchange for a better lifestyle down the road lmao

Right. It's said that niggers evolved to cope with the sun's harsh rays and Africa's deadly and desolate landscape
Superior whites got smart enough to walk out to someplace that didn't suck, had foods, and was aids/nigger free

Please hurry the rapeship up to pick the roost poos like burnt cotton from our planet

YOU SHUT UP FAGGOT

WE

I think you miss spelt "kikes"

WUZ

no after the chosen races are evacuated

they "purify" the contaminated environment

keep dreaming, nigger

>whites think we left them a utopia
>one year later
>whites are living in luxury
>meanwhile in the core of the earth
>it stops spinning
>mass destruction of earth
>earth implodes
>mfw everyone else that was taken with the mothership to a real utopia

ALIENS

'N

NOTSAYIN

Yay I'm useful

SHIET

Is this some sort of autistic black lives matter beliefs or some shit?

Also why are there so many niggers on my Sup Forums today

>implying it would be a bad thing being left behind
>whites inherit the earth, no niggers, sandniggers, chinks, jews, shitskins
I wouldn´t mind

no actually prophecy says "the first will be the last" and the whites have squandered that opportunity by attempting to control everything

subhuman detected

implying this is your hugbox stormfag

Binarydemons
Astalavista

Lold

>Blacks leave
>Suddenly got a lot of resources not wasted on dealing with them
>Build space ship
>Make it extra fucking cool
>Escape exploding earth.
>Find space niggers and make them slaves again

except there will be an occupying force that would oversee the ensuing paradigm of White Slavery as punishment for their arrogant choices

Rather die on earth with no niggers than a utopia with crack rape and Vaseline

Jews are the aliens, we gonna go and take over mars. we will take all our jew-technology too.

implying it doesn't take a lot of resources to stuff your fat ass

>everyone dies cause they have petty human technology that can't even keep a dog alive for a week

Are you talking about slaven ships, sure sounds like this happened before. Something luring you niggers in, well a donkey doesnt hit it's head twice. But niggers do

I'm Asian but tbh I'd rather stay on Earth with the white people

Then we could nuke the space ship and not only would our worldly problems be solved, but also our intergalactic problems as well

space niggers*

>with no niggers
and your fleshlight

have fun faggot

So remove all niggers and keep whites? A lot more resources for us and no wasting money for welfare and aiding starving niggers? Fuck yeah!

Op here, did I trigger the kikes lol ?

um, the mothership would come after the whites fucked everything up through their greed and arrogance

enjoy your barren arid "paradise" faggot

Blacks were the first you cuck

no dipshit lrn2read

the whites think they're first in the world now so that means they are the last according to the pattern

>whites
You mean jews?

was actually made into a short movie (and spoiler alert, it doesn't end well)

youtube.com/watch?v=u41qFFYpvas

no I mean you

Okay mr. negroid.

So just like on earth the lesser races rely on those above them? I'll give it a year before the ayylmaos try to return "the chosen ones" after they fuck everything up.

no I'm white, and I going to be stuck here with you
because faggots like you you listened to people who fucked shit up

Okay mr. faget.

Earth is fine m8.

>Earth
no actually we've used it up and are past the point of return given the ridiculous amounts of resource overconsumption

ya dun goofed greedlord

sorry you can't handle bad news

What are the resources that we have used up? oil?

NEWFAG NORMIE NIGGER GET OUT

We'd kill the space niggers, too.