How do we stop Turkey from becoming Kurdistan?

How do we stop Turkey from becoming Kurdistan?

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.google.com/translate?sl=el&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=el&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.tovima.gr/society/article/?aid=757758&edit-text=
twitter.com/AnonBabble

we don't

disgusting kurd shit

By practicing the ancestral Turkish art which is called ge****de

If Turkey becomes an Islamic Communist shithole because of the Kurds, then that will be the tipping point for their Greek neighbours to go full Hitler to counter it. History repeats itself.

It'll be interesting to see how the inventors of democracy handle autocracy.

By killing all the Turks and splitting the country between Greece, Armenia and Kurdistan.

Turkey was a mistake anyway.

this

good post

You don't. The Kurds are based.

>breed like rats
>Far more Islamic than Kurds
>Don't bathe
>Literally muslim gypsies

Do you know what based means?

turks and kurds are literally the same though??? Rape babies, the only difference is that Turks look at Genghis Khan and say "my anchestor :)" and kurds look at Cyrus and say "my anchestor :)"

only 3 million people live in red area. its not that big problem. also erdogan rebounded turkish birth rates. that blue aint that blue anymore.

southeast turkey is a shithole
kurds can take it

are you retarded?

we don't

Kurdistan should become a legitimate country

60% of kurds end up as erdogan-boo. good luck.

Which remind that an Orthodox monk prophetized that one third of the Turks would be killed in a enormous, another third converted to Orthodoxy, and the last third sent back to Central Asia.

kurds dindu nuffin

they wuz good boys

>How do we stop Turkey from becoming Kurdistan?
>How do we stop Kurds from doing to Turkey the same Turkey did with the Greeks?

"everyone who disagree with me are Greek diaspora"

>lütfen anamı sikin

the kurds are more islamic than the kurds?

Some of them are, and some of them are less Islamic than other kurds. Really, they're just like everyone else when you think about it.

@68397698
Ewwww at least read the whole thing
translate.google.com/translate?sl=el&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=el&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.tovima.gr/society/article/?aid=757758&edit-text=

My God if they're ready to sell themselves for a sandwich, it mean that for 100€ i can purchase a greek for a lifetime :O

Wow Greeks have become pathetic huh...

They are picking on us too in case you didn't know.
Our minister of defense just called Erdo a bloodthirsty dictator and that if he tries touches any of our land/islands is gonna get answered back.

There's an incoming crisis.

we don't, in fact we help them.
kurds are bro-tier, indo-european aryans

yet she'll never be your gf

Give Kurds their own state in Iraq and deport all Kurds in Turkey to it.

Why?

Kurdistan would be hilarious; all of their neighbors would hate them with the intensity of a thousand suns while the Kurds simultaneously expose themselves to the world as the clannish, backstabbing rats they are. No matter what happens, we get a show.