ITT: We are all friendly and nice to each other but when someone rolls quads or quints, all hell breaks loose

ITT: We are all friendly and nice to each other but when someone rolls quads or quints, all hell breaks loose.

Hi user, nice to meet you :^D

what's up comrade

I love you guys!

How's your day? :^)

Noo, I love you more

no one is going to roll quads or quints in this thread, i bet 50 dollars

Greetings fellow fellows

That's what straight OP wants, just people being nice till 404, he was in the game before even starting it

prepare for satans wrath

I'm Satan

The chances of getting quads or quints are highly unlikely, but try we must lads.

i like everyone of you anons
you make my pointless life seem awsome just by talking to me
thanks everyone
lets all have a perfect day now
ok?

Sure thing man :)

im sorry you missed out user, better luck next time, i love you and love you fat hard cock

Fuck you I won't do what you tell me.

Don't ruin the mood, user.

Salam aleik comrade :^D
انا احبكم

what happens if someone get double dubs?

i hope if its bad that none of you good friends get doublr dubs.

haha
thats ok user
you are free to do as you wish
no judgement from us
we are all family here

Same thing. Double dubs = quads

How has everyone's day been?

I've had the day off after finishing a big piece of university work yesterday. I have watched a bit of lord of the rings, eaten some couscous with lamb koftas and am trying to work out if I can be bothered to go to weight watchers in about an hour.

Getting quads or quints seems like you're asking too much but I respect you for it anyways friendo :^)

O shit waddup boi

Rate me please :3

what's up guys

omg

Except for the chin i'd say a 7/10

awww sheeiit
its satan
sup nigga?

Hi friends where's all my b/ros?

Vote Trump

Damn

Best human/seal hybrid I've seen yet

10/10!
You're gorgeous, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. You're beautiful just the way you are. One day I'm sure you'll find another acne ridden hippo just like yourself to settle down with.

Fucking faggot fuck cuck trump

you sure know how to pick a superior filetype there baby ;)

Fucking kys faggot i fucking hate u kill ur self u ugly cunt >:(

Holy fucking shit.

Holy fuckin shit

50 Bucks fag

You are a little cocksucking faggot

Fuck your holy shit post bitch

>suck dick

fucking cunt
your a disgusting sack of shit
go fuck yourself
enjoy dat debt faggot
your life is still meaningless kill yourself

Haha, found this picture somewhere online haha. It just cracked me up!

ALL faggots

i still like you anyway user
impressive get
much repeating digits sir

>inside is yellow ;)

fuck you

من 4شان ول من 9غاغ ؟؟ :٨) ماتبكيش عفاك من 4شان ول من 9غاغ ؟؟ :٨) ماتبكيش عفاك من 4شان ول من 9غاغ ؟؟ :٨) ماتبكيش عفاك من 4شان ول من 9غاغ ؟؟ :٨) ماتبكيش عف 4شان ول من 9غ ؟؟ :٨) ماتبكيش عفاك من 4شان ول من 9غاغ ؟؟ :٨) ماتبكيش عفاك

I hope you all die from tripping over your colostomy bag, falling over and ripping out your still inflated catheter.

Cuck

Checked

just suck his cock already you faggot

nigger speak not welcome.

the zoo is back the way you came.

would happily accept

Quads speaks the truth, will vote for trump in November. It's my duty.

haha
yeah you are right sir
im complete garbage
but lets all find peace anyway
have a good day everyone

wow, youre certainly fucked in the head.
not that I give a piss about you

Fuck off cunt!

everyone in this fucking thread is a piece of shit and should get fucked by satan

I vote to blow a trumpet up your arse

just because youre a failiure and a sick bastard, doesnt mean you have to take it out on us.

you guys are great
you are the reason i keep comming back to this place
i hope you have a wonderfull day
peace to all

I only come here to argue with such retards. I'ts not so funny when the shoe is on the other foot is it, Sup ForumsREtards

All these gets, this is a get thread

you seem awsome user
i like how you dont give a damn what i think
good for you sir

just because your fat bitch mom failed to abort you doesn't mean you have to be a fucking shitty faggot

kill yourself

DAT self check, fuck user

Fucking racist piece of nigger, Trump is Hitler

nice get faggot

its quite simple, some days youre a clever cunt, and other days youre my victim.

DEAL WITH IT. fucking hero

Do we start acting nice if someone gets quads again?

من 4شان ول من 9غاغ ؟؟ :٨) ماتبكيش عفاك من 4شان ول من 9غاغ ؟؟ :٨) ماتبكيش عفاك من 4شان ول من 9غاغ ؟؟ :٨) ماتبكيش عفاك من 4شان ول من 9غاغ ؟؟ :٨) ماتبكيش عف 4شان ول من 9غ ؟؟ :٨) ماتبكيش عفاك من 4شان ول من 9غاغ ؟؟ :٨) ماتبكيش عفاك

nice one snackbar

guu

Okay

being nice is a choice sir
we are free to do as we wish
although there are always negative reactions to our own wrong doing
... have fun everyone

re tare def

hi fellas

You're, hilarious. One of you're many good qualities, user!

Replying to himself

its a loop of truth

VOTE Trump

FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK

Fucking kys you fucking faggot!

zup nigga?

Wonderful day people