OK Sup Forums We're starting a new craze for Sup Forums It's called ''Dildo treasure hunt ''...

OK Sup Forums We're starting a new craze for Sup Forums It's called ''Dildo treasure hunt '' . Anyone in any country can start a dildo treasure hunt by hiding a dildo somewhere in there city and must State the name of the City , Country and give clues pics etc to help other anons find the dildo. Also try to hide dildo in a spot where the public wont get to it first. The person who hides it should also write Sup Forums on the side so it's clear that it's from b.

The rules are as follows
>1. Finder must be wearing atleast one Adidas item , have a smoke and squat in the photo with the dildo with a time stamp.
>2. only one dildo at a time
>3. please dont use the dildo
>4. dildo finder is next to hide it
>5. If two anons find the dildo at the same time a tie breaker will have to happen and both anons can take a photo with it and we judge who looks like the best squatting slav with the dildo.

Now is there anyone anywhere able to hide a dildo and start the very first official Sup Forums DILDO TREASURE HUNT ?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.ca/maps/@49.5460087,-123.2414695,3a,60y,280.44h,89.7t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sZ4632sp-XNeV_Ooi3yvxBw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bumping for potential

Thank you we need lots of anons to pull this off.

Don't 404

Oh queen of b I pray to the don't let this thread 404
So we can frolic around with dildos forever more AMEN

What does he need all that ranch dressing for?

Alternate Rules

>1. Finder must be wearing atleast one Adidas item , have a smoke and squat in the photo with the dildo with a time stamp.
>2. only one dildo at a time
>3. please dont use the dildo
>3a. USE THE DILDO, POST PROOF
>4. dildo finder is next to hide it
>5. If two anons find the dildo at the same time a tie breaker will have to happen and both anons can take a photo with it and we judge who looks like the best squatting slav with the dildo.

Well spotted kek

Bump

Try'd that rule once people didn't like it b4

Bump

Bumping for hope.

Shameless self bump

I would do this if somebody in Florida planted a dildo

That sounds good waiting for more anons , any takers on Florida ? Piss off those old people.

Dallas user reporting for dildo duty.

Shit im willing

Tie breaker should be row sham bow, cartman style.
No consent requested for added potential.

let me fix that, im willing to hide one, i dont have time to drive all over creation looking for a cock

What part of Florida are you in

Hider or Seeker ?

The worse part, pasco. the capital of pillfucks and crackheads

Can we put weed, pills or something neet where the batterys go?

I'm in Dallas is that the hint?

but how would it rotate or vibrate then? just tape it

I could hide a BD dildo, cause I won a dozen

Up to you but don't get caught

Dallas user here. I used to live in zephyrhills...fuck pasco county.

Fuck I'm in Lee county

Where are you from ?

Bump

cant wait to get out of this literal shithole

OldFag in Canada near a large park

Nah....the the great dildo hunt has yet to begin. What part of Dallas user?

well unless youre in desperate need of a free dildo i do not see this working lol

Move user, what's keeping you there?

Hahah brilliant OK OP HERE SO FAR we have CANADA , DALLAS and FLORIDA once we have a few more people anyone who is a HIDER will begin hiding it and post clues pics etc , google maps clues are ok aswell. Then seekers will go find it.

since its a shithole theres only shithole jobs so i get shithole pay so i cant afford to go to shithole school yet. im working on it still have some time to go im a youngfag

I'm in some bumfuck town in England.
>inb4 britfag

Yeah, i know your pain. I left as soon as i turned 18. Went to Clearwater beach. Then I realized that it was full of scientology nut bags and left there too.

Old canada fag on the east coast reporting in as well. Hows she going bud?

Nope, I was gonna hide it for somebody else

Pretty good. I also have a number of other dildos I could hide, like an old rubber dong

I've got Wales, Repping the UK

Holy crap hahaha thank you anons I love you all

Ok I think we can start Hiding soon if you are a HIDER post some pics and clues and where you are from also because we may have multiple people hiding them you should give yourself a nick name eg Florida Dildo Master etc just so we know who's clues are for which one.

also east coast. your province connected to others by land?

Alright anyone hiding yet ?

I could hide one at a cloverleaf interchange that has no houses on it yet.

anywhere u want just post clues n stuff when done

>the potential of this thread has ascended planes

google.ca/maps/@49.5460087,-123.2414695,3a,60y,280.44h,89.7t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sZ4632sp-XNeV_Ooi3yvxBw!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

Ill leave one at a landmark in a plastic bag

I'll leave it here in about 30 Minutes

I will check later in the day to see if anyone took it.

OH MY FUCK THIS IS BRILLIANT. BAMPING WITH THIS MAGNIFICENT 3 POUND DICK I MADE. I CAN AND WILL HIDE LITTERALY UNDRESS OF DICKS. BEHOLD, FOR WE ARE CREATE THE WORLDWIDE 365 DAY A YEAR DICK EASTER EGG HUNT!

that's impressive.

OK CONGRATULATIONS YOU ARE THE FIRST OFFICIAL DILDO HIDER of Sup Forums CANADA thank you for playing.

OMFG lost it at please don't use the dildo. Btw, any around the ks or NY areas. Do not. They are lead and may literally give you lead poisoning.

True dat. I have a 10 pound lead pour pot and silicone dick ice tray molds. Southeastern KS checking in. I'll get my personal army on it bros. Will try and hide in interesting places. It's like geocaching but not fucking stupid!

^ THIS

Good work user , you are a legend and an hero.

I am a man, but I second dis

Lolol

This thread will 404 before I can get back. How can I link the archived version for the followup thread?

I will make another thread when we get close to 404ing how long you think you'll be ?

Alright faggots. Email an address to [email protected] . To show my gratitude and support for this thread I will litteraly mail you about a 6 ounce lead dick. 3a does not apply as lead is very dangerous to handle a lot. Have no pics for proof. At work. But I am not trolling. I am 100 percent serious about dickfarming

I am seriously doubting your commitment to sparklemotion

Lube

archiving this for future purposes. this needs to become tradition.

PLEASE GOD SOMEONE SCREENSHOT THIS AND POST

This eventually people will start finding random dildos all over the world

but dildos are fucking expensive.... i don't have the extra cash to waste you fucking retards.

Epic bread?

I need a few hours total as its on my way to Vancouver and total travel time plus work will be at least 3 hours. Will take photos as proof

Then you can be a SEEKER and if you find the hidden dildo you can hide it again next and pass the torch on.

I'm in Orlando, but I really don't feel like buying a dildo just for this.

my thoughts

nice dude

This user is right, we need to use something less expensive, but still exceptional.

Holy crap that's dedication, there will be another thread after this one way or another we'll keep this alive.

>Then you can be a SEEKER and if you find the hidden dildo you can hide it again next and pass the torch on

aight. I can do that.

Someone hide one in Orlando and I'll go find it after work today.

OK heading out the door will post proof

Fuck, I'll put one in kansas and buy u a beer when u get

Let's call it DildoCaching,
As in GeoCaching and cache means hiding in French.

>torch
hope someone will shop olympic game opening and switch the torch for dildo

That's awesome.

I stuck the end of a 2010 Winter Olympics one in my ass and got a photo taken

Could we have a place on the web with hints to where dildos are hidden? threads here will disappear too quickly to keep this alive I think

That sounds good what place you have in mind ?

Dunno, some kind of forum or website where you can upload pictures and Googlemap links

a facebook group maybe?

Im leaving it here at the southside in 30 minutes. Look for a "sign".

The person that hides/finds them just need to make sure to start new threads

this ANYONE have any ideas ?

Fuckit. I'm near oklahoma. Checking in for that too. Also, I only have lead dicks atm. But I'm buying silicone to make dildos. To hide and mail to dildo less hiders.

A subreddit....

Post a screen shot of it on Reddit, as much as I hate the place