So who else is in a female led relationship? What's yours like?

So who else is in a female led relationship? What's yours like?

We're married, but its everything is hers and she made me sign a prenup making that clear.

She wants me to always call her Daddy when socially appropriate.

She manages my money. I sign my checks over and I don't have a bank account but she gives me an allowance.

She picked out my job and is literally my boss's boss.

I do all the cooking and cleaning and give her at least 3 rounds of oral sex per day. If I fuck up the cooking, don't maintain her standards of cleanliness, or don't preform well enough sexually I get beaten with a cane or a leather belt.

I'm in chastity and I just don't get to fuck anymore. She fucks other guys but not me, I only get fucked. I wear a plug most days and she's stretched and fisted and fucked my asshole to the point of constant gape.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/X_POSTX_X/comments/4j1ca8/ball_trample_and_cumshot/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Are you happy?

I've never been so happy. Part is Stockholm Syndrome type stuff but it still feels wonderful.

Please be baitPlease be baitPlease be baitPlease be baitPlease be baitPlease be baitPlease be baitPlease be baitPlease be baitPlease be baitPlease be baitPlease be baitPlease be baitPlease be baitPlease be baitPlease be baitPlease be baitPlease be baitPlease be baitPlease be baitPlease be baitPlease be baitPlease be baitPlease be baitPlease be baitPlease be baitPlease be baitPlease be baitPlease be baitPlease be baitPlease be baitPlease be baitPlease be baitPlease be baitPlease be baitPlease be baitPlease be baitPlease be baitPlease be baitPlease be baitPlease be baitPlease be bait

What's it like having a vagina?

No. Real and this is how I live.

if this is actually true then i honestly feel sorry for you.

Squishy. I like it!

tell some stories user

believable bait tbh

reddit.com/r/X_POSTX_X/comments/4j1ca8/ball_trample_and_cumshot/

does she have any respect for you at all? what do your friends and fam think? guess youre not going to have kids? - or maybe you will but they wont be yours?

Well yeah the picture isn't us

Do you have any pictures? Or are you not allowed to be with her on pics?

That's some bullshit, I got in a fight over my girl being a bit of a control freak but I was the asshole. Now I'm feeling sad but that's just damn terrible.

I mean what is respect? She appreciates that I've given my all my freedom to her and likes having a maid and cook. She loves my food and thanks me for keeping the house clean. I don't know if its respect but she feels warmly about me, maybe like a well loved pet? I don't know. I'll ask.

My family is dead.

Our friends all know because she orders me around all the time, so when people come over I get the beverages and make snacks and wait on the guests. They seem neutral and/or appreciate the service.

in that case you're a giant cuck and you may as well start hormones to become the giant sissy you already are

Being a sub male already is reprehensible. But being completely controlled like this is just embarrassing.

Kill yourself.

Have you ever been in a non-female led relationship?

Only if she told me too.

Yes plenty. It was OK but very different. I can't imagine not living this way now.

This thread

What was your childhood like? Specifically your relationship with your mother?

You have any kids?

I like this shit, except she fucking other guys, tell some stories OP

o gosh op, if i saw you i would punch you in the face just from how insulting i find it to have to call a man like you my brother on this earth

She was well meaning. Single mom. Hit me on occasion but not serious abuse. Died when I was 17.

Nope and I doubt I'll be making any.

You're not in a female lead relationship. You're the female faggot.

You should've died with her, faggot.

your life sounds awful. i would run if i were you.

how often does she let you out? you ever get to fuck/handjob/footjob?

Does she even let you fuck her, or does she also have you that scrawny dick in a cage?

lovely pic :)

i could live with all you posted except of this:
>She fucks other guys
>give her at least 3 rounds of oral sex per day

Can I fuck her? How would I contact her? You have pics of her? Can you post them?

Why not giving her oral sex? that's part of the dominance, and is nice giving her pleasure.

The fucking other guys part is stupid tho

I don't. I'm butt stuff only now. Sometimes I get a bodywand orgasm but only if I'm really good.

That is one of the ugliest penises I've ever seen.

No footjob?

if i was into anal that would be the best.. but im not

Not mine so....

Would you like to fuck her again?

This is what your dick looks like.

It took some getting used to. The first 6 months were the hardest

I would never have a relationship like that, when it comes to me and my significant other, I'm in control of everything, just not that bad jesus christ
>if iI were in your position I would have put her in her place quick and made sure it stayed that way.

Tell some specific stories, do you also eat her ass?, do you meet the other guys she fucks?, wouldn't you prefer to be her only sex toy and not sharing you mistress?

There's a balkan saying "svašta pička rodi"
It translates to "A pussy will spawn anything".

But whatever rocks your boat OP.

I don't understand, why would you need to be in control?
Aren't you two fully functioning adults, or are you dating a mental 8 year old?

People pls.

Haha, you are such a pathetic excuse of a man. Jesus fuckin christ.

This is one of the worst things I have ever read and I've seen pedos post on this site

Oh heaven's yes eating ass usually included in oral sex.

I usually do meet them some are friends, I help out and bring refreshment's and such and sometimes they fuck me or my throat

How did you meet, and did you know what you got into (her dominant behavior)?

Fuck of JEW Fuck of JEW Fuck of JEW Fuck of JEW Fuck of JEW Fuck of JEW Fuck of JEW Fuck of JEW Fuck of JEW Fuck of JEW Fuck of JEW Fuck of JEW Fuck of JEW Fuck of JEW Fuck of JEW Fuck of JEW Fuck of JEW Fuck of JEW Fuck of JEW Fuck of JEW Fuck of JEW Fuck of JEW Fuck of JEW Fuck of JEW Fuck of JEW Fuck of JEW Fuck of JEW Fuck of JEW Fuck of JEW Fuck of JEW Fuck of JEW Fuck of JEW Fuck of JEW Fuck of JEW Fuck of JEW Fuck of JEW Fuck of JEW Fuck of JEW Fuck of JEW Fuck of JEW Fuck of JEW Fuck of JEW Fuck of JEW Fuck of JEW Fuck of JEW Fuck of JEW Fuck of JEW Fuck of JEW Fuck of JEW Fuck of JEW Fuck of JEW Fuck of JEW Fuck of JEW Fuck of JEW Fuck of JEW Fuck of JEW Fuck of JEW Fuck of JEW Fuck of JEW Fuck of JEW Fuck of JEW Fuck of JEW Fuck of JEW Fuck of JEW Fuck of JEW Fuck of JEW Fuck of JEW Fuck of JEW Fuck of JEW Fuck of JEW Fuck of JEW Fuck of JEW Fuck of JEW Fuck of JEW Fuck of JEW Fuck of JEW Fuck of JEW Fuck of JEW Fuck of JEW Fuck of JEW Fuck of JEW Fuck of JEW Fuck of JEW Fuck of JEW Fuck of JEW Fuck of JEW Fuck of JEW Fuck of JEW Fuck of JEW Fuck of JEW Fuck of JEW Fuck of JEW Fuck of JEW Fuck of JEW Fuck of JEW Fuck of JEW Fuck of JEW Fuck of JEW Fuck of JEW Fuck of JEW Fuck of JEW Fuck of JEW Fuck of JEW Fuck of JEW Fuck of JEW Fuck of JEW Fuck of JEW Fuck of JEW Fuck of JEW Fuck of JEW Fuck of JEW Fuck of JEW Fuck of JEW Fuck of JEW Fuck of JEW Fuck of JEW Fuck of JEW Fuck of JEW Fuck of JEW Fuck of JEW Fuck of JEW Fuck of JEW Fuck of JEW Fuck of JEW Fuck of JEW Fuck of JEW Fuck of JEW Fuck of JEW Fuck of JEW Fuck of JEW Fuck of JEW Fuck of JEW Fuck of JEW Fuck of JEW Fuck of JEW Fuck of JEW Fuck of JEW Fuck of JEW Fuck of JEW Fuck of JEW

How the fuck can someone live like this?
How the fuck can you call this a relationship?
How the fuck can you call her your partner?
And how the fuck do you live a day without killing yourself?

you're lucky but that sucks LOL

DOES. SHE. LOVE. YOU?

I was just raised on the ideas that men were for the most part in control, don't get me wrong I'm nothing like that, but usually my word is law in my household

I think it's this master/slave shit is great tbh, I fantazise with both being the master and the slave, but I've realized that when i'm more depressed I feel more like the slave, so I think it's because its easier if someone else take control of your life

Truth, my friend. I'm definitely in control of my relationship. There's no way in fucking hell I'd ever let my girlfriend tell me what to do; especially attempt to control me. I'd toss that bitch to the curb faster than a cop would gun down a nigger.

what are your respective heights and weights?

are you like some scrawny prick or a fat slob? and are you subserviant to this woman because she's closer to a super model or is she a fat pig that holds you like a moon in orbit?

my comparisons may seem rude, but i feel the question is legitimate.

I don't think its related to the height or weights, but more with their minds and subconcious traumas

also does she bust your balls? if you're in it like this you might as well let her kick those things into your stomach. and god damn it you'd BETTER worship her feet!

i mean if you dont wanna drop that info thats cool, im just a stat fag

i understand though

OP, do you get used as a human toilet?

I'm in similar situation.

Trade email? Id like to chat, but obviously this area isn't friendly enough to speak openly.

because im like taller than average but would love it if a smaller chick just did all of this to me.

Fucking OP greentext something or fuck off

good call. What the fuck OP legitimize yourself some more and stop emailing fuckstick about sissy suck parties

by the power of my trips op will greentext cucking stories

trips redemption

WITNESS ME BROTHERS

....like a pig on a stick on antibiotics....

can a cuck get a trips

I'm 5 11 155lbs
She is 5 6 265lbs

Tell us a story user!

If my math is right your spouse is very overweight

C-LO thread.

last three numbers = die results.
(if any of the numbers are over 6, you're out. 0's are wildcard. Go fuck yourself, cheater)

456 always wins, 123 always loses and highest dubs win(Only time it's okay for your numbers to go above 6, to see who got the most precious dubs, Highest dubs = 00. other than that, you're fuckin out!)

Trips = Gawd

kek
somehow that makes it hotter though

Yes she is a bww.

roll

So your letting a hamplanet oompa loompa cuck you?

sorry no I don't like fat rolls or 50 gallons of sweat 5 gallons is okay not 50 gallons

M-M-M-MAXIMUM CUCK

Pics of her, I like fatties

Shit like this makes me appreciate my life more.

>265 lbs

Holy shit all this and she's a cow on top of it... damn man. Fuck. Shit. Why not tackle her and fuck her one time when you want it? What would the consequence be?

dubs and trips don't lie

this girl is hot not a landwhale

OP you have to either provide pics or greentext some shit, or this have been a fucking scam thread

How does it feel to be a cuck.

Bitch has to fucking shave.

It's gotta look like pic related

I was in sort of an equal relationship with my wife until she caught me cheating. Now I'm basically under her control.

Greentext

>be me
>cheat on bitch of a wife because she won't peg me anymore
>she finds out
>get scared and tell her that she can control me
>g2g she's behind me