User, u r walking in the park late at night. Find a duffle bag with $1,000,000 dollars in it, and infant corpse...

user, u r walking in the park late at night. Find a duffle bag with $1,000,000 dollars in it, and infant corpse. What would you do ?

inb4 everyone says they'd stuff their dick in the infant

pick up the bag and run home

Drop it like it's hot

just fucking drop the corpse without having your fingerprints on it and run

Report it to the police - I seen "no country for old men" to figure out not to get between a bad drug deal and drug dealers.

take half. report to police 500k and an infelt are in a bag at the park.

lol cuck

>infelt
Nigger wut

take the bag, run away and make an anonymous call to the police giving the location of the corpse. It's not like I can help the kid.

wtf is that for a question .
throw bag away and proceed to fuck the corpse ...

Take the infant leave the money

Remove the money to make room for the dead baby corpse I've been carrying round all day

Eat baby. Be rich.

I like you. You're smart.

who the fuck would actually call the police to report the corpse. who the fuck cares, there is 7+ billion people on this earth wtf its too little to call for

>Eat the corpse
>continue walking

Fuck corpse and flee country with my sweet Mil

stick dick in kid is still warm and get rid of it. Keep money to buy more kids. Sell them to buy money. Sell it to buy a bag, then put a dead baby and $1,000,000 in it, and drop it on a random place in town.

Agreed. Maybe not half. 50000 would be more than enough. I'm not greedy. Turn the rest into the police.

Leave the kid. Take the million.

Hide infelt in my butt and go baby clothes shopping. Y3ee3ee3ssssss

I would stuck my dick in the infant.

Assuming I'd have to open the bag to know this, take a fistfull of bills, hide them, then call

I'd leave it.
Also, sauce?

Honestly I'd take it even if it is blood money. I'm not going to heave around a fucking duffle bag though.

As for the kid, obviously I'd call the cops from a payphone when I was well away. Depends on how I'm dressed when I come across it too but I'm not sure what the morals are. You can't save the kid, you're reporting it and well: money is just a material deemed valuable by society. It's shit no matter who has it, so why not you?

Leave the gun.
Take the cannoli.

Find another infelt and then drop it in the bag as well and place it back in the park. Observe what the next person to find it does

Fuck the infelt of course

>come back to PC
>ask for sauce of that gif

Samefag, no fucking way 4 niggers are retarded enough to spell "infelt"

Take the 1m, and sell the infant corps' heart etc on the blackmarket for well over 100k each

sauce?

Also, take the 1mil, wear a fully white dress like the arabs, take the infelt in a bag, go to a public place, drop it, shout allahu akbar and run away.
Pic related

forget the cash and take the infelt alone

>2016
>not using infelt and referring to them as infants like a pleb

Be happy because I found the bag with the infelt and the cash I had lost in the morning

Take money. Report dead infant to police so I don't look guilty.

Fuck your dumb question op, give me the sauce for the gif
Looks hot as fuck

Take infelt. Report money to police so I don't look guilty.

Fuck the bag.
Burn the money.
Spend the corpse.

holy shit thats hot af fam. sause?!!!
to answer your question, i first need to know if the infelt is male or female

Edgelord detected.

Quads get for the life of the infelt

Fucking pussy, and you'll live to regret one day you didn't take more

an infant corpse and 950.000$... hmm where could the other 50.000$ possibly be?

So close

Open bag, take money, deposit that shit, go back to bag, throw it in the ocean.

source tho

So close

But no

Cool thread OP.

The easy part is disposing of the dead baby with no trace to you whatsoever.

The hard part is cashing in the million bucks with no trace to you whatsoever.

Maybe buy cars from Craigslist, or maybe jewelry, then resell and deposit into several different bank accounts.. use these funds to buy savings bonds maybe? start a small bs company, do phony business to have a legit-looking income, invest in real estate?

Someone else weigh in on this, I have no idea how to launder money.

>Edgelord
dont call me that shit fam, you know human life is worthless, there is simply too many of us. taking time to care for a infant corpse fml

Interesting point, I'd also like to know how to launder the cash.
My suggestion would be to buy bitcoins using that cash and then use a tumbler by paying a small price?

fuck bag
marry corpse
kill dollars

fuck kill
bag marry
infelt money

What?

Oh boy, that is great. Fucking Americucks. Everyone but you dumb fucks know that they blow themself up and do not run away.

But don't they get more virgins the more infidels they kill? Seems like they should run away from the bomb to keep killing

Dunno. Thought it's always a fixed amount of 72.

take it and go home

Take the bag, drop the infant on the ground and go home with 1 million.