>not drinking the sports drink of the matrix

based OP

that one nigga

Maybe not the best but it's my favorite

Cool blue master race

no it dyes your lips and teeth

yellow.

Always and forever

looks like cum, tastes like fake cherry.

This is the only correct answer

fuck yes. all the sugary things that are clear or white but with fruity flavors are the best. the clear cherry powerade too, and also white airheads.

you would think a cucumber flavored drink would taste like ass. but its fucking great.

I feel like at some point in every young man's life, he makes the "clear Gatorade looks like cum" comparison. It's almost a rite of passage, a sacred ritual. A beautiful thing, if you think about it. All of us connected by one simple truth. Marvelous.

The best Gatorade is Arctic Blitzkrieg 88' edition (only sold in the Philipines sadly...)

I've never heard of anyone else looking it besides Mexicans haha

G2 Grape

Damn, I'm hard now....thanks m8!

Checked, and it's really refreshing

samefag

True bro.....

This so I can ask people for some white power

Checked, but no, I do not like that cherry garbage

Fucking amazing

This

i'm not alone

Since of Mericans of living of an exigency/emergency of a technology so I am of communication of spiel of technology of text of:_"-------\_
Three/3 communications/explanations/informations/texts of a technology:
1/One: body muscle movement caused/since of energies at human caused/since of energies sent from machines far of miles/kilometers;
and/or/an-other-communication of 2/Two: human of technology of machines...machines transmit/send energy...energy at/striked/hitting metals in human...metals moved/arranged...so/causing/thus...electricity of in of body so...body muscle flexing of human of living of tensing/slackening of muscle;
and/or/an-other-communication of 3/Three: STIMULATION OF BODY-MOVING/LIKE-SENSE SINCE OF ELECTRICITY OF CAUSED OF IN OF BODY SINCE 1. tiny metals in human 2. metals moved since of energies striked/hitting metals 3. energies sent/from machine far/distant/not-close/no-nearness of miles.
_/-------"_:-_
I got/received a text of communication/question/ask of technology of body muscle flexing caused of energies of machines far of miles:_"\_ Everyone knows this already. How do you fix it. _/"_:-_ . I am of communication/answer/reply of letter of word of language of text of:_"\_ Humans of policing/military live of:_[\_ slackening/tensing of muscles of earlier and later of slackening/tensing of muscles since of brain of body of since of human of living of brain of body of since of sense/sensation of communication/text/speech of computer program software of language of words of anything/everything/eachthing/allthings of human of living of _{-\_[-\_ slackening/tensing of muscles of earlier and later of slackening/tensing of muscles _/-]_{--\_[--\_ and _/--]_ and _[--\_ or _/--]_/--}_[-\_ flexing of muscles so of living of muscle of nearer and and or farther of muscle _/-]_/-}_/]_:-_/"_:-_ .

riptide rush
pic related

do they even still make that? i feel like i havnt seen that bottle in stores since like the 90's

this shit was legit, actually. I saw this stocked in a vending machine a couple years ago and lost my shit. no one understood my feels.

ah a fellow alcoholic, cheers m8

also i just now checkd em

I still drink this every single week with a pint of vodka and an avocado sandwich.

That bottle is old as fuck but they still make the flavor

THE BEST

OP here, I am actually every single post in this thread except for yours, you fell for it

Nope, I'm just your subconscious.
I look just like Brad Pitt by the way.

THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST

I really, really like the new green apple gatorade

I dont know about any other than the orange and blue
but the blue tastes a lot better

yes but which blue?

the bleach one

I like green apple stuff, but I've never been adventurous enough to spend 2$ just to try it

/thread

blue cherry

it's like 89 cents at safeway

It's too strong, I like to dilute it with some ammonia

its crap man, i like green apple flavored shit too but, Gatorade got it horribly wrong.

sos your mom

We don't have Safeway's where I'm from

your moms a safe

I'll stick with the lime cucumber, and glacier freeze

Checked

i stuck your mom and then glazed her ds

good, you should.

mom

then quit being a poorfag and try it

original urine flavor

your mom should be good

Fruit Punch is garbage.

i tried your mom

urine trouble cause i boned your mom

Sorry, I like to think I work hard for my money

your mom is the garbage in the corner

just like your mom

you know, when you just spout off "your mom" jokes without actually any meaning too them, they arent funny. and its usually funny when people start bring their moms into an argument

you were accidentally adopted

Berry Fruit Punch, hands down.

Tastes like fruit roll ups smelled in the early 90s.

see now thats a pretty funny "your mom" joke

Midnight thunder

mango, but there are no more in my city

Fruit punch plus+berry nothing compares

Never heard of it, post pic

the one in your picture faggot, so good

>░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
>░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
>░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░▄▀█░░░░░░░░░░░░░
>░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░▄▀░▄▀░▄▀▄░░░░░░░░░
>░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░▄▀░▄▀░▄▀░░░▀▄░░░░░░░
>░░░░░░░█▀▄░░░░▀█░▄▀░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░
>░░░▄▀▄░▀▄░▀▄░░░░▀░░░░▄█▄░░░░▀▄░░░
>░▄▀░░░▀▄░▀▄░▀▄░░░░░▄▀░█░▀▄░░░░▀▄░
>░█▀▄░░░░▀▄░█▀░░░░░░░▀█░▀▄░▀▄░▄▀█░
>░▀▄░▀▄░░░░▀░░░░▄█▄░░░░▀▄░▀▄░█░▄▀░
>░░░▀▄░▀▄░░░░░▄▀░█░▀▄░░░░▀▄░▀█▀░░░
>░░░░░▀▄░▀▄░▄▀░▄▀░█▀░░░░▄▀█░░░░░░░
>░░░░░░░▀▄░█░▄▀░▄▀░░░░▄▀░▄▀░░░░░░░
>░░░░░░░░░▀█▀░▄▀░░░░▄▀░▄▀░░░░░░░░░
>░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀▄░▄▀░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░
>░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░█░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░
>░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

my low calorie G2 tastes like garbage. but my drive to be /fit/ overrides my taste buds.

>drinking low calorie gatorade.
you're a fuckboy

Worst week ever was when dave grohl meme was popular. Every fucking post was one of his stupid songs

Agreed. Don't know what it's called, some kind of spick shit, but it's delicious.

Límon Pepiño or lime cucumber