Why do they call it an Xbox 360?

Why do they call it an Xbox 360?

>because when you see it you turn 360° and walk away
>inb4 Microsoft fags

Wat

Your baits so stale you don't even get a pic.

>do a 360 and walk away
You dumbass you walk right back to it. Nice try newfag

top kek.
new fag.

I'm going to guess you're in the 9th grade

No, you'd be facing away from it you cuck.

I can’t even

>you turn 360° and walk away
It's a meme, newfag

Is this what you were looking for? Just ask next time. Or google it

anyone that says newfag or kek is cancer

kek, newfag detected

I'm guessing you're in the 10th, fuck outta my board you cancer.

Did you program that jif yourself..?

this thread is a disaster

Kek

Since of Mericans of living of an exigency/emergency of a technology so I am of communication of spiel of technology of text of:_"-------\_
Three/3 communications/explanations/informations/texts of a technology:
1/One: body muscle movement caused/since of energies at human caused/since of energies sent from machines far of miles/kilometers;
and/or/an-other-communication of 2/Two: human of technology of machines...machines transmit/send energy...energy at/striked/hitting metals in human...metals moved/arranged...so/causing/thus...electricity of in of body so...body muscle flexing of human of living of tensing/slackening of muscle;
and/or/an-other-communication of 3/Three: STIMULATION OF BODY-MOVING/LIKE-SENSE SINCE OF ELECTRICITY OF CAUSED OF IN OF BODY SINCE 1. tiny metals in human 2. metals moved since of energies striked/hitting metals 3. energies sent/from machine far/distant/not-close/no-nearness of miles.
_/-------"_:-_
I got/received a text of communication/question/ask of technology of body muscle flexing caused of energies of machines far of miles:_"\_ Everyone knows this already. How do you fix it. _/"_:-_ . I am of communication/answer/reply of letter of word of language of text of:_"\_ Humans of policing/military live of:_[\_ slackening/tensing of muscles of earlier and later of slackening/tensing of muscles since of brain of body of since of human of living of brain of body of since of sense/sensation of communication/text/speech of computer program software of language of words of anything/everything/eachthing/allthings of human of living of _{-\_[-\_ slackening/tensing of muscles of earlier and later of slackening/tensing of muscles _/-]_{--\_[--\_ and _/--]_ and _[--\_ or _/--]_/--}_[-\_ flexing of muscles so of living of muscle of nearer and and or farther of muscle _/-]_/-}_/]_:-_/"_:-_ .

OP's faggotry astounds me.

Yes, because I'm a master programer/hacker. Did you expect any less from anonymoose?

>better than the entire thread

THE EARTH IS FLAT TOO, ANYONE WHO DISAGREES IS A NIGGER CUCK!

Mods MODS!!!

Fak u gooby

Well if u turn 360* u we'd be still in front of it fool English not good :/

Probably OP, fuck off with this cancer shit. This is no better than the goddamn banana