How to monumentally fuck someone's vehicle up with minimal trace evidence?

How to monumentally fuck someone's vehicle up with minimal trace evidence?

Wear gloves and don't ejaculate on it.

>look mum i posted it again
dont you have some cocks to suck, kid

Potato in the muffler

buck spray in the air vents

sugar in the gas tank

Have GM build it

banana in the tailpipe

This

here is what you do OP
step 1:Find the car you want
step 2:make sure the vehicle is in an area with no cameras and there is no one around, bring a knife and slash 3 of their tires, only 3
step 3: setup a camera on the 4th unslashed tire
step 4:video them slashing their 4th tire
step 5:send that video to their insurance company.
step 6: profit???
basically you slashing 3 tires will not allow their insurance company to cover their tires as its not vandalism unless its all 4, with them figuring this out they will go out and try to take out the last tire, you then have the video of them doing it, you send that video to their insurance company who then sues the fuck out of them, while dropping them from their insurance plan, then on top of that, all the other companies will refuse them, unless they pay some crazy rates. They will end up having to pay for it themselves and not have insurance.

All these gets! So fast! This is a get thread

this post wins and checked

Fire.

u sir have won the thread

>fucking with someone's car
You are the worst kind of person. Kill yourself.

Brake fluid on the paintwork.

Can someone give sauce on this WEBM (off topic).

what if they owed you money

Doesn't work. At all.

Put bleach in oil
Engine kill

Those people who block traffic are worse

Put a packet of tampons down the gas tank.

Expands and clogs the gas tank, wrecks the engine and extra points for having the mechanics laugh their ass off at the hapless victim when they pull them out of their car.

OP, define fucking it up. Do you specifically mean mechanically/cosmetically, or just looking to cause damage in any way?

Glue sand to the wiper blades.

dont imagine this would work, dont imagine that video would be admissible in court

How would fucking with their car get your money back?

spray liquid ass in the ac vents

they'll spend the money on car repairs

unrealistic

> setup a camera on the 4th unslashed tire

Sure you won't draw attention.

> send that video to their insurance company.

How? Asking them who insures them?

>spray liquid ass
>liquid ass

No joke bro, smash eggs all over the wipers, mirrors, in the exhaust, tires. Everything... fucking impossible to clean off

Load it onto a space mission when they're not looking. Gets em every time

Brake fluid all over the body. The acid will fuck up the paint soooo badly..

>4 slashed tires are vandalism
>3 aren't
>Shit tier auto insurance detected

Limburg cheese in the vents. Will last forever and almost impossible to get out. Especially stankey when the heat is turned on

The fluid looks like water and just has to be thrown on the paint. You can even use a kid water pistol to spray discreetely. Easy. Quick. Discreet. That's definitely what I would do

That's exactly what I did to my ex's car!

Aww, that's cute.

You forgot the disclaimer.

"User took several ford executive cocks in exchange for this unbiased review."

If it melts paint, surely it would melt the plastic water gun?

This is just over-flowing with retardation. Vandalism is always covered if you have full coverage on a vehicle. It has nothing to do with the number of tires. It has to do with meeting and/or exceeding the insured's deductible.

I know. I was an insurance adjuster for over a decade.

Nah, clear coat and paint are quite a bit more sensitive than hard plastic. Otherwise they wouldn't put brake fluid in plastic bottles, which incidentally will fuck someones paint up damn good.

>I was an insurance adjuster for over a decade
Jake?

Win

Why are you so butthurt? Nobody likes GM. It's just a cheap chevy

What are you wearing?

Get glitter/confetti and put it in the vents. A lot of it. Takes forever before it's all out if done right

He bought one.

Government motors, go sit on you wiper blades and contemplate the bail out of your vehicle's company you Bernie

> have access to liquid nitrogen
> put a bottle of shaving cream in it for some time
> take out, remove bottle with knife or whatever
> throw frozen block of foam in car
> watch as it thaws and expands
For extra effect, use some kind of industrial building foam.

Are you mechanically inclined at all? Do you know anything about engines?
If so, pull some plug wires loose, but not off the plugs %100.
Loosen battery post clamps.
Put a dirty diaper in the intake by the air filter or shit in it.

Lol wtf.

If you don't know shit about cars don't talk out your ass about them.

GM itself doesn't make cars, they are a conglomerate. They own the Chevrolet brand you fuckwit. Chevy, GMC, Cadillac, and Buick.

Had to. Nobody else would've gotten that offended

Kek.

No, Jim with Liberty Mutual. I did wear khakis though.

Decent job with good pay, benefits and banker's schedule. However, absolute worst job I've ever had.

I'd rather go back to building fences during the summer for 10 bucks an hour while in college than do that shit again.

You can freeze shaving cream in your freezer also
Not sure about gap filler/ other foams.

Nice try, I drive a Nissan.

Oh my bad for not adding the C to the end. You knew what I meant faggot

This. Customer Service Rep for over 15 years here. Can confirm completely. Bum ba dum bum bum bum bum.

Paint stripper on car

Nothing at the moment, except your mom's mouth on my cock.

car jack, drive it into a lake or harbor

destroys car and the evidence. or set fire to it, but the cops might take that more seriously since its arson and not someone taking a car for a joyride

Get a backbone and confront them you yellow piece of shit

Sooooo that post offended you, why?

Key it.
/thread

You dont, you solve your problems face to face, pussy

>edgy.gif
>that's a good one Jake!
>High five!

That should make things a lot easier, I've only ever heard of the nitrogen one.

Only works if it's actually a nice vehicle that they care about

Look up The Ford Foundation. Pure fucking evil.

Doesn't matter though. If you buy a new car, you're fucking someone over or helping to fund things that you would rather not be involved in.

Buy used, faggot.

What made it so bad?

Thank fuck. I know there's a lot of retards on Sup Forums but I didn't expect anyone here to be stupid enough to buy American.

use the force
the FORCE OF A THOUSAND SUNS

This

I have a shitbox thats 22 years old, it got keyed.

Why would this anger me, as long as the car still runs I dont care lol

JUST THROW THE LIQUID NITROGEN OVER THE CAR NIGGA

Google "blonde dog lick pussy" and find it.

Loosen the oil plug. Like break it loose then hand tighten it. Eventually it will work its way out and dump all the oil while they are driving and seize the engine. They will think the plug was just fucked up or something throwing all suspension off of you.

Pretty sure that next to nothing would happen. It might get chilly.

Yeah. Love my Titan. Better than any american piece of shit I've ever driven.

wow y u post cp?

Glad I could help. For max effect in a vehicle, use 4 cans( one for each seat. 10 for a full house. The cheap barbasol works pretty good.
>wear gloves when handling and wipe before you plant them.
A screwdriver is perfect for stabbing the bottoms

>(off topic)
nigger are you serious?

My feels exactly. Mine has sun damage on most of it. The other is for offroading so....

>throwing all suspension off of you
yeah you don't want the suspension on you it can fuck you up bad

mod mods mods!

don't do this it makes mustard gas!!!!11!!

You sound ... experienced.

Could always put the nitrogen in the gas tank

Auto correct, Nigga, but it is kinda relevant

>Fucking casuals

Brake fluid is not acidic, its slightly basic and this is a shit idea. Why not just use literal hydrochloric acid that you can get from a pool-supplies store, or sulfuric acid which is used for unclogging drains.

Also not all types of plastic is dissolved by acids, even acid with a pH of 1 comes in LDPE plastic containers. But acid most certainly will fucking ruin the car, the lower the pH the better. Forget the water gun idea, that wont work unless you can find one made from LDPE. Just pour the acid into a plastic cup and toss it over the cars bodywork and pour it down the venting grill in front of the windscreen, which normally leads to the air intake for the air-con.

/thread

Incredibly stressful job. You have roughly 200 open claims at any given time, tons of reports to complete, phone ringing non-stop, pissed off people on the reg, micro-management, constantly changing workflow policies, less adjusting of claims and more attestation bullshit.

That poor 993.

Expanding foam as deep into the exhaust pipe as you can get. The shit never comes out.

I remember the last time I had a suspension on me. That shit sucked.
>OP this guy's post is probably the most viable option for least suspicion and maximum effect

dubstrips

Pour water into the gas tank. It will take time but the damage is long term

People that go full retard whenever someone owes them money...

Kek. I did this to a couple lockers in school. Cars are more expensive to do and there's way more potential for repercussions, but the lulz gained are so worth it if you get to listen to them tell the story.
>Fucking Foam Everywhere!!!!!!!

I mean I guess the fact someone went out of their way to vandalize kinda rustled my jimmies, but thats about it