Ask Me Anything

>Ask Me Anything

Other urls found in this thread:

docracy.com/9tyn09m24i/unpaid-internship-nda-agreement
youtube.com/watch?v=m_mDTLphIVY
twitter.com/hashtag/uncledrewaka?f=tweets&vertical=default&src=hash
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what does the redacted text say

Since of Mericans of living of an exigency/emergency of a technology so I am of communication of spiel of technology of text of:_"-------\_
Three/3 communications/explanations/informations/texts of a technology:
1/One: body muscle movement caused/since of energies at human caused/since of energies sent from machines far of miles/kilometers;
and/or/an-other-communication of 2/Two: human of technology of machines...machines transmit/send energy...energy at/striked/hitting metals in human...metals moved/arranged...so/causing/thus...electricity of in of body so...body muscle flexing of human of living of tensing/slackening of muscle;
and/or/an-other-communication of 3/Three: STIMULATION OF BODY-MOVING/LIKE-SENSE SINCE OF ELECTRICITY OF CAUSED OF IN OF BODY SINCE 1. tiny metals in human 2. metals moved since of energies striked/hitting metals 3. energies sent/from machine far/distant/not-close/no-nearness of miles.
_/-------"_:-_
I got/received a text of communication/question/ask of technology of body muscle flexing caused of energies of machines far of miles:_"\_ Everyone knows this already. How do you fix it. _/"_:-_ . I am of communication/answer/reply of letter of word of language of text of:_"\_ Humans of policing/military live of:_[\_ slackening/tensing of muscles of earlier and later of slackening/tensing of muscles since of brain of body of since of human of living of brain of body of since of sense/sensation of communication/text/speech of computer program software of language of words of anything/everything/eachthing/allthings of human of living of _{-\_[-\_ slackening/tensing of muscles of earlier and later of slackening/tensing of muscles _/-]_{--\_[--\_ and _/--]_ and _[--\_ or _/--]_/--}_[-\_ flexing of muscles so of living of muscle of nearer and and or farther of muscle _/-]_/-}_/]_:-_/"_:-_ .

That's classified.

Is Overwatch a good game?

Why are you such a faggot

Yes.

My sexuality is classified.

You posted that specifically so when questioned you could say, "that's classified," didn't you? kek

Why do you think three letter agencies would be sneaky like that?

That's classified.

do you believe in god?

Yes.

Well, there goes all your credibility.

thats good but believing him is not enough. you must serve him. how do you serve him?

That's classified.

Can I sign up for the CIA through Sup Forums?

That's classified.

Am I a faggot?

docracy.com/9tyn09m24i/unpaid-internship-nda-agreement

Seems like a pretty standard way to set up forms. The listed site auto sets it up. Looks like it was used has a base. Why did you want us to find this? I doubt any of us would make good or trustworthy agents, and we're too lazy to do much regardless. Or did you want us to find this for you? Simple boolean search skills could've helped you there.

Yes.

do you serve him?

You made this thread to say "that's classified" to make yourself feel important

Doesn't mean you know the contents. The contents are classified.

That's not classified, that's a lie.

Nevermind. I'm retarded - either a troll or has I think is a possibility a watchlist/curious person(s).

That's not a question.

True. It was set up by a smart person - a person who finds the quickest way to do things. Because of a possible at least semi-laidback nature, the person is less prone to abuse their power in a cruel way.

"to offer 'your' intelligence operations"
think I got one

Yes, because intelligence work occurs more than you think in a post-9/11 world. It's a standard template.

This is not a question. Also:

youtube.com/watch?v=m_mDTLphIVY

what's more important:
your loyalty to the government or your loyalty to the people?

why i dont have real gf

Government, the people chose it, right?

Because anime is not real.

u are not op fck u

wrong answer. constitution > government
how can i get off the no fly list?

twitter.com/hashtag/uncledrewaka?f=tweets&vertical=default&src=hash

Preferably, funny, clever, sexual, violent, offensive, CONTROVERSIAL.
>relating to Judy Hopps
>relating to Pepsi > Coca Cola

#UncleDrewAKA

Join the raid.

Because waifus are not real.

Leave the U.S. on a boat or train.

>do you believe a 6 year old whore, daughter of whores and her belief that the piss on a bag is the smell of a man?

is an economic collapse planned to enact martial law?
where can i hide??

that sucks. why is there no legal way to free yourself?

That's classified. Nowhere once the walls are built.

Freedom isn't free.

No.

does the nsa collect google searches to categorize threat levels of average american citizens? if it's classifed, give me james clappers contact info

You already know the answer and it's been declassified. Yes.

what's the best way someone who knows a little too much can survive and live a full life with his family?

That's classified.

what's china up to lately

Have you read John Stockwell 'in search of enemies'!, And so what?

Cyber-espionage on U.S. infrastructure is a major problem, not classified and is well known to the public.

Yes, I read it. My opinions on it are classified.

If only! Guatemala, Iraq,. Chile, etc...

Trolololo!

ye liek le mudkipz?

will hillary clinton be president? is trump a threat to the cia?

Why didn't anyone do anything about it then? Aren't you free to rebel? Lack of revolution is consent. Consent causes legitimacy.

Clinton.

Our founding fathers (USA) made the way

let's say i have found a new unclaimed isle. how can i hide myself and the isle most effectively from security agencies? i just want to live maximum freedom without anyone noticing.
inb4 sick of humans

is the economy most likely going to collapse before or after clinton is inaugurated

Coercion through violence does not create consent

You can't.

That's classified.

Lack of revolutionary violence is proof of consent.

can you prove you're an insider by providing a ~relatively insignificant news story to be peddled by mass media in the coming weeks?

Trump scandal.

That's classified.

everything about trump is a scandal kek

do you think the nsa is effective?

Yes.

do you think the nsa could be more effective if they had gone the thinthread way?

>do you believe the lies of a child whore with toxoplasmosis that never leaves a domicile and has never gone to school
>do you think that her piss and shit fetish is the smell of sweat and feet
>do you believe that she can see the future from things other idiots comment on a whatsapp group that only writes about things that already happen, with the understanding of an ignorant child that cannot distinguish between comics and comedy, cum and coming

That's classified.

we'll see..
not for nothing, but what the federal government has been doing is dead wrong. there are better ways of reducing the global population than nazi "national security" policies and "legal" military action against citizens. unfortunately, those who facilitate such murder will probably not be on the losing side of the comparable world war, so their holocaustic actions will not be as shunned in the future. resistance from the outside seems futile, though i may just be slightly paranoid. i'd like to be a good slave for a long life with my family, but we'll see how the cookie crumbles. the people choose a president, and the unelected oligarchic string pullers do everything else.

kek

no it's not, because i asked about YOUR opinion.

My opinions are classified.

where did you got to school and for what

oh dear. what does your sex partner say his sex partner may think?

ITT Tech, and it's all the same shit.

That's classified.

The Company issues partners when emotional and physiological needs are unsatisfied.

>"LLC"
> implying the CIA is a Limited Liability Company
>OP is always a faggot.

When will you make your move to take over? Will I be spared to live out my life

lol institute of technical technology technical institute

i'd didn't think that place was taken seriously, clearly the government is being run by selfish dumb dumbs. we got a problem Sup Forums !

is trump planted in this election cycle for hillary's benefit or is he doing this with his own agenda

why do my spaghetti-o's keep making lightning

>what is outsourcing to private companies

>

Your eating utensil is being radiated by microwaves. Remove the eating utensils and any metals when using a microwave oven.

Try removing the spoon Sherlock.

Your watermark proves you put it over the "letter". You're not affiliated with the CIA in any way. ITT Tech. top lel

Magnets
How the fuck do they work?

I need to stop trolling myself.

what a faggot kek

Why are your photo shop skills so crappy that you could not figure out how to properly redact a document like federal agencies do?

give us an example of what a threat to the cia consists of right now. what kind of people pose threats? from where in the world and with what intentions does one need to be a threat? and how about long is that threat list

OP here.

American Constitutionalists.

OP out.
/thread

Violence is the best way to guarantee things get worse, as in Angola, Iraq, north Ossetia, etc...

there will always be a threat.
these agencies are way to powerful.
we need more snowdens, mannings and ellsbergs to bring light into the darkness.
stop spying on the populations of whole countries including your own, fags!

i hope you are not OP. you can't be serious Oo

Fuuuuuck.. read gibbon

Is Trump gonna be president no matter what happens

OP said clinton wins.
conspiracy theory: trump plays a puppet for hillary.

Can the US send a drink to my house

What would you like?

That's classified.

a coke please

>topkek