Hey guys im depressed because me and my gf are having the worst fight ever. Anything i should do...

Hey guys im depressed because me and my gf are having the worst fight ever. Anything i should do? will post pics with timestamp

Kill yourself faggot

beat the shit out of her then rape her ass
post pics

she is 140 km away so that is not possible sadly

if you get depressed because you're having a fight, she will dump you and find herself someone who isn't a little beta bitch

Fighting is pretty pointless just like living is so try getting she to realise that.

Become an alcohol

we have been in a relationship for 3 years and she is thinking of suicide and says that if i leave her she will just cut herself to death.

i have been there, user

that is a toxic relationship and she just wants attention and is a selfish little beta bitch, too.

my advice? dump her, and dont poison yourself with that kind of negativity

Call her on that bullshit faggot

wtf? leave her. absolutely just make it clear to her that you two are over. It's your life and you shouldn't let someone abuse it.

Have done it multiple times but then she sends pictures and video of her doing it.

Too spooked to dump here because of the reason above. Maybe I should just not give a fuck what she does?

then she's probably swallowing someone else's load as we speak anyway
you fuckin' cuck

She fucks like a loaf of bread so I doubt that

I was blackmailed into a relationship in the same manner
fuck her, let her do it and don't beat yourself over it
in a hindsight, that's exactly what I should've done back then

>Too spooked to dump here because of the reason above. Maybe I should just not give a fuck what she does?

mate, hers is textbook behaviour, she is possessive, selfish, immature, controlling and passive aggressive

dont dump her, but ignore her, see if she does anything (protip: she will not)

Stop being a bitch and call someone. You could save her life by having her sent to a fucking to a crazy ward or getting her treatment. Plus no phones while she is in there. She won't be able to cut OR send you shit.

Okay, I will meet up with her fuck her in the ass for the last time and break it.

ata boy

Exactly beta fuck

>She fucks like a loaf of bread so I doubt that
with you maybe. she's probably some dirty whore for some other guy that fucks her in the ass and cums all over her face. guarantee it.

Have you tried hitting her? That's usually how you keep objects in line.

post your spread asshole with a timestamp

You should post the pictures and vid. I wanna see a bitch slice herself.

This dude gets it. My broom used to fall out of the closet, so I beat the shit out of it and now it won't fall out anymore.

this

Damn right! Just cos an object talks doesn't mean it is harder to keep in line. Women have been property for as long as there have been humans. Control you cunt object OP and quit being a faggot fuck.

fuck her in the ass to assert your dominance

Kill yourself