Are contraceptive pills reliable?? ... My girlfriend wants to start taking contraceptive pills...

Are contraceptive pills reliable?? ... My girlfriend wants to start taking contraceptive pills, but I'm not sure about how this works and if it's safe ... Any advice Sup Forums?

yes it's safe, i dumped liters of cum in my gf for years and she never got pregnant.

They're about as reliable as condoms with the added risk of blood clots.

Get nexplanon.

thanks b/ro

That's because you're sterile and no one wants you to freak out about it.

Underage b& detected.
At least post some pics of that jail bate

fuck off

nice dubs btw

That isn't pics Jr

i like to suck cock

Expect her to be moody and bleed alot. Dr say it goes away after 6 months-2years but I told my gf gtfo it.

>safe
Not entirely no. But then, what is?

only if you take them with her. you have to take them both at the same time +-1hour daily for them to have an effect.

they work as long as the girl takes them according to the directions. there are some side effects such as blood clots, loss in libido. its alot easier just to cum in their ass.

they sure have negative side effects on the body i heard they can make a girl fat also its just not natural so why the fuck

Just do anal.

wtff thats my gf!!!! where did you get that pic from?

Just wait for her to stop bleeding every month, then you can have all the sex you want with no risk of kids.

I consider them more reliable then condoms (had them break several times) but be aware of then particular pharmacokinetics of the drug you chose. Some other drugs/compounds will inhibit the contraceptives effectiveness/ability to metabolize.

I saw this pic in the drug thread. I don't get it. Some kind of spam?

yes they are for sure safe, my girlfriend has been taking the pill for 2 years now and not a single one of the men she fucked while i jacked it in the corner of the room has gotten her pregnant. no sure on the cost though, im sure its different in states and with insurance it differs as well.

dont start until 1 month before u intend to have regular sex make sure u get the best most expensive ones if theres a diff u want least chem shit storm and eventually after years come off them for kids

What's the first letter of your name?

femanon here. They work but you shouldn't start cumming in here till she's been on the pill for a bit so her body gets used to it.

Yes, you should wait at least a week after shed started taking it.
And depending on what type, she should be reliable in taking it.
Get the one with the 12 hour span of taking it, thats the easiest way.

Just get nexplanon or an IUD. I'd be too worried about her forgetting to take her pill. My ex had implanon, then got nexplanon. Never used a condom again, no pregnancy scares, and she had fewer periods.

The best birth control on Sup Forums, tfw no gf

My gf takes birth control (for acne management, allegedly) but still wants me to wear a condom. Is her caution valid or am I being cucked?

Well whe doesn't want to be drooling cum from her pussy I guess. It's not really comfortable.

oh they work. they also make her fat and ornery
and they prevent pregnancy by killing her sex drive
would not recommend

It's very effective as long as the bitch remembers to take it, after a while they "forget" to take it. It also makes them boring in bed and dries out the cooter.

My gf was this way at first.
This person is probably correct. My ex thought it felt weird at first, but eventually grew to crave it. YMMV, but I wouldn't take her wanting you to wear condoms as evidence of being cucked.

I though 14year olds arent allowed on Sup Forums

Amen Brother!

Totally reliable. If you or your girlfriend had multiple partners before, you should maybe do an STI checkup, just in case.

Nice samefagging bro

As long as your gf isn't absent-minded they're reliable, but the side effects can be a pain in the ass.
My ex's libido got even lower than it already was and I didn't like condoms at all, so sex became a "Once a month, lights out, under the sheets"-kind of a thing.

I recommend pic related over the pill over anything else.
You can't forget it, it takes effect immediately and no weight-gain or mood swinging side effects or dryness.
Only con is the initial 3-month period when she might bleed fuckloads.

See here OP, you stupid faggot

I wouldnt use that thing. A friend once got one stuck in her womb. It like grew in there. They had to remove it by an operation.
Seriously, try the pill, see how the side effects are, Ive never had problems, no weight gain, no decreased libido, really smooth periods and a little bit of moddyness. Perfect,

biggest risk is bitch forgetting to take it
other than that antibiotics will hinder the effect
if you bag it under these circumstances you'll be fine
also reported for underage

"forgetting"

No.

fin

Agreed. If she sticks to the plan. Dumped skip loads of cum into a careful girl

Nope.

Really only recommended for women who have previously given birth or do not have any ovarian cysts. The pill is reliable but it has to be taken every day, without fail, around the same time each day. It certainly is a pain in the ass.

I've had the IUD for almost a year now, next to no bleeding and it's worked very well. Occasional cramping, but no where near as bad as it was before the IUD

what drugs get girls the horniest? mdma?

I took the pill , like when something makes me IITs have to use the bathroom a long time stomuach hurt a lot and did not feel very good, if not recommended in the morning to be honest

nice trips bro