COCK TRIBUTE THREAD:

COCK TRIBUTE THREAD:

Post pictures to get COCK Tributed (COCKED on) and do some requests yourself. Everyone contribute for a good thread.

PIC RELATED - I will fulfill a few requests so post the pics you want COCKED on.

Would be cool to have a cock that big. Mine is around two inches smaller. Too lazy to take a pic though... Urghhhhhhh

Bump

Do this innocent teen

Her plz

do my filthy ex

this pls

Getthelube.com

CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums CANCER OF Sup Forums

Please please please

This pussy

got more pics?

Please please please OP!!!

Please

Abandon thread, OP is a faggot

GREAT!!

im masturbating to elke right now

thanks, ill meet her next week to fuck and take picks. ill post them here asap

Somebody explain this meme to me.

I've got the same shoes m8

You mean the reason for this thread?

>pics of dicks on pics
explain

The people who like these threads are retarded. That's the tl;dr version.

The more indepth and accurate version is that despite having a large dick, the OP is beta as fuck and is desperately trying to become an alpha by showing people the size of his dick on the internet, instead of spending that time fucking bitches and doing other things that would make him an alpha.

The people who post the images are even less than the OP, because instead of putting their own dick on the picture of a chick or cumming on the image, they want someone else to do it. (As if cumming on an image is something that will make them more than a pathetic beta.) It's not cuck, but it's as close as one can get without the whole thing of husband and wife.

It could be that they're just fags and not really interested in the woman, but want to see a big cock and are in denial of their homosexuality. They could also have a baby dick and instead of crying when they put their own junk on the image, they want someone bigger to do it.

But in either case, saged.

Saged, because cancer.

Please

Please and thank you

Do it please

plz!

do itttt

pleas