Sup Sup Forums

Sup Sup Forums
AMA thread

I am a vigilante in my city and use a mask like this one.

I've been shot, stabbed, beaten and broken but I'm still alive and don't want to stop.

>phoenix jones is my hero

What caused you to want to become a vigilante?

>i havent left my parents house and i yearn to imagine feeling like a superhero xp

Anyways, how warm do you like your Tendies?

how does feel to be such an edgelord.
>watched kickass
>becomes vigilante
>thinks hes cool
>thinks hes actually helping

Does the toilet paper go over or under?

Why dont you paint graffiti instead

cool, are you ready for real life joker when he breaks out of jail?

over if you value your life

do you remember the time that i spilled the cup?
Of apple juice?
In the hall?
Please tell mom this is not her fault.

Seriously I think it's crazy, borderline awesome and stupidity.

but morally speaking he's lapping you, say he's lying. Some no-lifer might actually be inspired by this.

and then we get something new to watch on the news. win win

I got stabbed in a mugging once, after that I lived in fear for about a year until I got the idea.

the world is diseased

i am the cure

do you have a real job

Fresh out the oven

Someone put this quote over a Sonic character from DeviantArt please

a real job is something that keeps people from fighting crime

It's actually indescribable but it feels good, even after all the scars

Over

What are you gonna do if someone finds out where you live, and by extension everyone you know?

why are you not working?
are you that good tha whole city is clean?

I cant draw and tagging is for faggots

SCP-049 detected.

I can walk the street at night knowing my local Painters, Carpenters, Plumbers, Welders and Actors are keeping the streets safe from crime.

God bless.

i live in the streets, i know only my duty

ur ghey. bet u dont even have big cums

I actually don't think I could take on someone like the Joker, he's crazy as fuck.
I've dealt with meth-heads and crazys like that but they're not masterminds

I wish I had some of Batman's gear haha

Bullshit.

Oh damn, I suck at forming questions. Let me try again:

Saged.

Aw fuck. I'll get it right.

>ITT: Overweight depressed user plays pretend for a few hours to make it through another sweaty, basement-dwelling day

Since of Mericans of living of an exigency/emergency of a technology so I am of communication of spiel of technology of text of:_"-------\_
Three/3 communications/explanations/informations/texts of a technology:
1/One: body muscle movement caused/since of energies at human caused/since of energies sent from machines far of miles/kilometers;
and/or/an-other-communication of 2/Two: human of technology of machines...machines transmit/send energy...energy at/striked/hitting metals in human...metals moved/arranged...so/causing/thus...electricity of in of body so...body muscle flexing of human of living of tensing/slackening of muscle;
and/or/an-other-communication of 3/Three: STIMULATION OF BODY-MOVING/LIKE-SENSE SINCE OF ELECTRICITY OF CAUSED OF IN OF BODY SINCE 1. tiny metals in human 2. metals moved since of energies striked/hitting metals 3. energies sent/from machine far/distant/not-close/no-nearness of miles.
_/-------"_:-_
I got/received a text of communication/question/ask of technology of body muscle flexing caused of energies of machines far of miles:_"\_ Everyone knows this already. How do you fix it. _/"_:-_ . I am of communication/answer/reply of letter of word of language of text of:_"\_ Humans of policing/military live of:_[\_ slackening/tensing of muscles of earlier and later of slackening/tensing of muscles since of brain of body of since of human of living of brain of body of since of sense/sensation of communication/text/speech of computer program software of language of words of anything/everything/eachthing/allthings of human of living of _{-\_[-\_ slackening/tensing of muscles of earlier and later of slackening/tensing of muscles _/-]_{--\_[--\_ and _/--]_ and _[--\_ or _/--]_/--}_[-\_ flexing of muscles so of living of muscle of nearer and and or farther of muscle _/-]_/-}_/]_:-_/"_:-_

don't talk to me like that, i've saved your life more times than you know

The only thing you've saved are the cold leftovers from when your Mom went to Applebees

Sage

I actually do, Im in marketing. I also have an apartment and a car. I'm a normal guy

this made me laugh even though it was stupid

gg user

I plan my stuff very carefully. I actually have (what I like to call) Checkpoints in some parts of the city where I can lay low if I feel returning home is not a safe option.

Under you faggit

I'me at home right now resting up before going out tonight, gotta get my gear ready and make sure it works.

I dont work 24/7 on this, my goal is not to rid all of crime, I just want to help as much as I can

> help as much as I can
> on Sup Forums

Sooooooo, not at all?

the wicked rotting in their graves would beg to differ

Ok but I mean like, -IF-, they find out where you actually live, and again by extension, everyone you know

Like I'm curious, what's you contingency for that matter really... seeing how you "live in the streets" and "know only your duty"

Show us a pic of the mask, and what you carry along.
>inb4 'no that would blow my cover'

if they try anything, the city burns

BWAHAHAHAHAHA OH GOD MY SIDES MY FUCKING SIDES HOW CAN ANYONE BE THIS RETARDED OH FUCK MY SIDES

Are you a 15 year old emo kid who uses Tumblr?
What the fuck are you?

See:

So basically everything up until someone finds out where you live means you just turn the other side of the coin and blame the friggin city?

I'm not a comic book character or super human

I work on a schedule, mostly by night because I work during the day. Last night I didn't patrol because I went out with friends for drinks.

I am a person too, sometimes I go to the movies or restaurants and shit, I know I'm not gonna stop all the crime or take down Mobs and corrupt politicians.

I just do what I can when I can. I have to live my life too, you know, in case I get killed someday for doing this.

the city has always been wicked

i will cleanse it one way or another

Your mask look like a serial rapist mask

i am the last hope this city has

I live alone, my family lives overseas.
I have friends but I mostly go to their houses, my house has stuff I can't show them.
Its a small studio apartment and doesn't have a lot of space for hiding stuff.

to fight evil you must blend in with it, first

I'd rather not

So..... by that logic... you started off trying to keep the city clean...(to which I'm assuming by killing people on the spot with no prior judgement)

And now people have to deal with a failed superhero who can't keep his shit together?

well james holmes after he breaks out of prison will become the joker

2020 mark my words

Over in the northern hemisphere, under in the southern hemisphere

So essentially if your friends get into trouble, fuck them right? "Because that ain't me, the fuck do I care? I'm a superhero"

Op are you in houston ?

the people brought themselves to the precipice

pushing them over has little to do with the situation as it stnads

justice has no friends

i am in the hearts and minds of good people everywhere

Yeah because thats what Pheonix Jones wouldve done.

Seriously, plan your shit.
You're about as reliable as a school shooter....

if i cannot save the city from itself it does not deserve to be saved at all

Sooooooooooo, you're full of shit?

Are you EMH?

you wouldn't say that to my mask

not if you wanted to have a nice day

I can build gear OP, you live in the Pacific Northwest?

I'm no superhero
If nothing has happened to them so far I doubt that it will now. A few years ago I was clumsier and less prepared than I am now.
I make sure they are always safe

That pathetic logic.

thats like "If I can't eat this apple, I might as well stick it up the farmer's ass"

i am the last white blood cell in an aids infected city

I am somewhere in Europe, won't say where

There's two of them one giving shot answers in tag lines and the other who is actually the OP

you haven't seen the things i've seen

the farmer's ass is the least of my worries

See this is a scenario if something did happened to them.

When you start shit like this, you better damn well finish it. Responsibility. It's like the first fucking step and you managed to shrug it off trying to orchestrate this bullshit.

I would fucking say it to your face. Cos you're a neckbearded pussy bitch. And you'd be a total hypocrite killing me in response. I don't do illegal shit, kike.

Try that shit here in Idaho and see what happens.

If you see it that way, then yes. Maybe
How many dangerous people have you stopped?

you are an awesome individual.

i finish crime every damn night

who are you to question me?

your edges will not save you

i am justice

What, is this a fucking dick measuring contest now?

I already won cos I'm not too fat to leave my house unlike you, fucking nigger kike.

Somewhere in Europe, wont say where.
I appreciate the gesture

every single one i've come across

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Who are you to play judgement on your friends and familty?

and yeah i bet you "finish" them alright

Was that a sex joke? Classic, user. +1 interweb for you

i am the one who removes the filth from my city

friends and family are unfortunate - though necessary - sacrifices

>idiots in this thread not realizing half the responses in this thread are a troll & half the responses are op

Keep on keeping on op. World needs more people to take to the streets imo cause the cops aren't doing fuckall.

I see what you are saying, I've thought about this too. Doing what I do is not easy, I've been injured many times and always have had to lie to them so they don't dig deeper into my life.

Thats why whenever I start patrol and end it I do it away from any trace of my civilian life.

Like I've said, if after a couple of years nothing has happened to them I doubt it will now

laugh while you can

soon there will only be weeping and gnashing of teeth

Oh shut the fuck up

This is a mess...

No you

it's messes like that which i seek to clean up

You clean up sandwiches?

when that is what the city needs

Riiiiiiiiiiight. Sure, I believe you user. Just like I believe your bullshit story about being a vigilante even though you'd be arrested for being a worse criminal the the ones you cleanse. Oh wait, did I say your story was bullshit? Awwww man I really suck at this lying thing.

NO U

the city will know i am its guardian when it is time

Well the city needs it so go forth and remove the vile litter off our streets and place it in the recepticles of power found behind businesses throughout the city

I don't care what you think, and no it's not a dick measuring contest. No doubt you are a person who has the ability to leave the house and live a normal peaceful life.
I risk my life every time I decide to act, that's my truth. If you believe me or not is not my problem