ITT: state your age, gender and how much you weed smoke

ITT: state your age, gender and how much you weed smoke.

Male
About once a week

Also, general stoner thread.

Male
Everynight after work and gym.
Trying to cut back though because I don't want to be dependent on it to be able to go to sleep.

Fuck it's good though. I fall asleep in 2 minutes as compared to 2 hours when I'm sober.

Male
Never smoked weed

should i try it sometime?
is it really as good as the media displays is?

>is it really as good as the media displays is?

No. The media over-hypes it like crazy.
It is good though and you should try it.

If you're not a virgin I guess you can compare it to having sex. Over-hyped but still great.

male
every night, and sometimes during the day. 8-10 grams usually lasts me a month. I used to smoke 1-2 grams a day when I lived with a friends. good times, but it's not worth the money since I'm a student with dog shit economy

Male
A gram of shatter/wax/rosin, or "dabs" a day

medical card
Smoke every day but only after 7:30 PM so I can wind down and get some sleep.

Somewhat new to actually having choice. What difference, if any, is there between:

Girl Scout Cookies
Forum Cut Girl Scout Cookies
Platinum Girl Scout Cookies
Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies
Sin Mint Girl Scout Cookies

I'm guessing some phenotypes are better than others but have no real clue.

male
1.5 grams per day + tobacco in bong.

Male
None any more.

Male
Way too much. Probably been over a year since I went a day without toking up.

26 (oldfag)
male
once every week/ 2 weeks depending

I grow as well, but I'm not super experienced, having some fun with it.

28 male
once a week, sometimes more often.
Mostly from a bong, occasionally joint.

20, m

24/7 really.

I wake up at 3 am most mornings to smoke, then go back to sleep for 3 hours then wake up and smoke again. Repeat throughout the day.

Been doing this since I was 17yo when I moved out.

Shit's pretty cash, I suppose.

mtf straight
nonstop
about an 8th a week

Since of Mericans of living of an exigency/emergency of a technology so I am of communication of spiel of technology of text of:_"-------\_
Three/3 communications/explanations/informations/texts of a technology:
1/One: body muscle movement caused/since of energies at human caused/since of energies sent from machines far of miles/kilometers;
and/or/an-other-communication of 2/Two: human of technology of machines...machines transmit/send energy...energy at/striked/hitting metals in human...metals moved/arranged...so/causing/thus...electricity of in of body so...body muscle flexing of human of living of tensing/slackening of muscle;
and/or/an-other-communication of 3/Three: STIMULATION OF BODY-MOVING/LIKE-SENSE SINCE OF ELECTRICITY OF CAUSED OF IN OF BODY SINCE 1. tiny metals in human 2. metals moved since of energies striked/hitting metals 3. energies sent/from machine far/distant/not-close/no-nearness of miles.
_/-------"_:-_
I got/received a text of communication/question/ask of technology of body muscle flexing caused of energies of machines far of miles:_"\_ Everyone knows this already. How do you fix it. _/"_:-_ . I am of communication/answer/reply of letter of word of language of text of:_"\_ Humans of policing/military live of:_[\_ slackening/tensing of muscles of earlier and later of slackening/tensing of muscles since of brain of body of since of human of living of brain of body of since of sense/sensation of communication/text/speech of computer program software of language of words of anything/everything/eachthing/allthings of human of living of _{-\_[-\_ slackening/tensing of muscles of earlier and later of slackening/tensing of muscles _/-]_{--\_[--\_ and _/--]_ and _[--\_ or _/--]_/--}_[-\_ flexing of muscles so of living of muscle of nearer and and or farther of muscle _/-]_/-}_/]_:-_/"_:-_

Male
Once or twice a week,during the week end
70% of times it's hash and always mixed w/ tobacco cause i'm a tabagist fag

It sounds like you contribute much to society.

y

going on 2 years for me. remember asking an old friend their longest and said 6 months straight. Blew my mind, but now I'm here

Look at this Indian guys.

Depends on the person. For some people it relaxes them and opens their mind. Some swear by it and say it improves themselves and their creativity. To me and for me, it's a stupid drug. Stupid in where it just makes me laugh a bit and tired. It's a low type of drug. I prefer high drugs such as LSD and MDMA. Bonus if they're introspective (like LSD and Psilo)

But does nothing for me. My father's the same with it.

just cause you work at Red Lobster doesn't mean you contribute, asshat

24, everyday after work. I go through about 1/2 a gram per evening.

>21
>male
>frequently every day

Despise my tolerance though, becoming more expensive for each "good" high.

Working anywhere contributes.

it takes that much to get high, or you just enjoy that quantity?

i'm high right now and i'm feeling it, you are not high...

Yes, unfortunately. I've found that sucking my boyfriends dick before I smoke lowers my tolerance slightly, though.

Hola

17 M
Once or twice a day.

20, male, none since I found the world of synthetic cannabinoids.

Male
Once every morning, helps get me going

20 male a few grams a month

24/M
2-3 times a day after work. Usually enough to get one good hit out of my pipe each time

Ha stupid hippy. Get b&

24, male, 6-8 times a day

Male
About once a day now that I'm on break from univeristy.
While in school I was smoking at least an 1/8th a day, and splurging with friends every few days to smoke an Oz over the course of a day

17 male about 2g a day and half ounce on weekends

>26
>oldfag

nonstop
1/8th a week ...
wut

Lucky guy. Save on weed, blow him every time

16, male, about once a month lol

I actually do all my the things I need to like homework and errands etc, I just like to smoke on my freetime :) and considering its off of government money in extra scholorships, I don't mind.

>not hippie
I used to smoke 3 days a week in high school and just got accepted in a few good univs so, why the fuck not?

>ITT: state your age, gender and how much you weed smoke.

Knocking sixty years of age. Seriously.
Sexual Tyrannosaurus of a male.
Stoned for decades. Couple/three bowls a day.

Rip in pepperonis

Smoking weed is almost like a hobby just because its a social drug that draws potheads together and makes certain activities like music, tv, skateboarding, multiplayer videogames, etc. more appealing. As a result you see the whole stoner culture thing which is a kind of identity culminated from all these different things.

Don't forget sucking eachothers dicks.

how has it helped/hurt certain aspects of your life?

Try it at least twice if you're gonna do it. Everyone's first time smoking it usually sucks ass

faggot

Platinum GSC is GSC phenotype crossed with Durban Poison

Thin mint is a phenotype.

Im not sure about the rest. I prefer plain GSC because of the already strong high but Platinum GSC can be nice too. It's more potent and a bit headier and more uplifting I think.

Male
Between .5 to 1 gram a day

Male
about 20g a week ( 2g pr day, but alot more in the weekends)

male
about 2 times a week
but this month is sober-may meaning i don't do any drugs this month not even caffeine/nicotine and so on

if i get banned i swear to me mum mods i will hak u im 3 and i smok weedz

Male
Everyday.

Where can i find cool potheads to hang out with? I usually smoke by myself, but im looking to make new weed smoking friends.

Male
1 gram a month
I usually smoke a joint or 2 on the weekends

I do. Just because I smoke all the time doesn't mean that's all I do.

Kansas, Male, 1 oz a month or 8-10 bowls a day

>how much you weed smoke
>About once a week
>how much you weed smoke.
>About once a week

wat

Now that's been said:

male
varies, but it usually takes me about a fortnight to smoke an eighth

>gender
fuck off

Weed is so boring and predictable. M20 Rarely smoke

hahahah..
been smoking for 16 years, everyday
Work as Engineer.

So i call bullshait

That's why I lace mine with fentanyl.

tfw can't get hair like that without shoving in a tonne of hair product every day
Slicked back hair rarely looks decent.

>Weed is so boring and predictable
So do you like only take unlabled pills and hallucinogens?

It used to make me creative and improve my mood, then after smoking it for a few years I lost that effect and decided to stop, basically if you can limit yourself to a few times a month you can gain the benefits without much detriment (short term memory loss, testosterone reduction, always smelling like weed, 0 motivation)

Im not retarded and raise my tolerance but im always high and never sober. As soon as I feel its starting to wear off I smoke again.

male
erry day cuz i can

male
probably average around 3g a week

30s m and I don't. I prefer blow, though I did enjoy my smoke in high school/college years. I'd go through about a half oz a week then, but the quality wasn't half of what it is now that my state is medical & recreational. Seems all the guys opening up shop growing similar to the microbrewery boom has really pushed th quality in recent years. Tried a bit last year and it was 3 hours of milk, Netflix, and my couch.

44 male
A couple of hits of indica every evening

>27
>Male
>Every day

Well, more or less every day. I use it as a sleep aid. But in terms of "getting high", yeah, maybe 2-4 times a month. Makes stuff more interesting.

>18
>Male
>Once a week

I'm a big guy (6'6, 235lbs), and I can handle my drink just fine, but for some reason I'm a real lightweight when it comes to green, always have been, and I've been smoking it for like 3 years now. I don't think I could mentally handle smoking it every day, my brain would turn to mush.

How do you do that shit, daily smokers?

Can someone with experience let me know if my grow setup up is okay? First time grower

Male
About 2 grams a week. One small personal joint a night basically, bar the night or two I meet friends to drink.

17 male, once every day at least

Why in the name of all that is holy would you do that?

31,m... Was a daily smoker but I am taking a break to get a good job.

s

I think the first few times you do it, it's gonna be sort of crazy and very new to you. But after a little more use and a growth in tolerance, it actually feels quite natural. Some tasks can even feel easier or more fun to do.

those LED lights wont be enough. If you're on a budget, look at buying CFLs, if not i recommend you invest in a larger LED light or a HPS. You can get 'cheap'ish LED panels for around £100, just google MarsHydro, you could get away with a 300w panel for those 3 plants buy yield would be low, ideally you'd want around 1000w

male
everyday pothead

BRB DEA anyone?

nice dubs

My tolerance is fairly high, but I don't smoke the 1/2 gram all at once. Kinda spread it out through the night

Ahahahahaaa.

Male
I have never smoked weed

you need to stop bro

20/m
WA
about 1-2 grams of bho a week, I haven't been smoking much bud lately. I seem to get a really lame boring high now where i just lose strength and become super tired, or i notice hardly a change and dab more until I'm as retarded as brian peppers. Dabs cheaper than bud here so smoking weed wont happen much until i start buying oz's again. I miss blunts a loooot tho

Male
Everyday as much as I can. I usually buy a quarter or half every Thursday. Pay 250 for an o of awesome shit. Anyone get better prices?

I've never tried it. Please explain why you'd have it again if the first time sucked?