Hey Sup Forums say hi and happy birthday to this teacher's son. ;) I'm sure he'd appreciate it

Hey Sup Forums say hi and happy birthday to this teacher's son. ;) I'm sure he'd appreciate it.
Don't forget to post results!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v0tfS8gO0gU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump. This reminded me somehow to operation moralfag.
Rest in peace my old chap.

>tfw

Sent

Moral fags best fags

sent

Post results!

Sent with pic related

I called with the intention of calling him a nigger but I heard his voice and he sounded like 8 and I couldn't do it. I told him Happy Birthday and that I was sorry he had to be sick, and he said "Yeah it sucks." I told him to have a good day. To be honest if anyone had done shit like that for me as a kid I probably wouldn't have turned out how I did

U da man

It's done

Yeah he is about 8 or 9 I believe. And good for you for not calling him a nigger. I think you're almost a human Sup Forumseing!

Done

Saved for a later occasion ;)

Checked

You better attach this shit
youtube.com/watch?v=v0tfS8gO0gU

tybg

Big ups user

I don't like weeb shit but if anyone wants to go for it I'm sure he wouldn't mind ;)

Gj edgyfag

ITT op ruses others into texting him happy birthday, well played op u stinker

That wasn't even remotely edgy.

I hope this is proof that it's not me. And the watermelon is supposed to be pizza ;)

mk

Is the teacher his/her mum or dad?

Checked and the teacher is his mom.

Alrighty

Soon

kek

kill yourself you fucking trash

we all know how it feels to be sick and alon on our birthdays. we finally do something decent for once and this sewer scum fucked it up. just off yourself now you degenerate

Wow this brings a tear to my eye

Amazing Sup Forumsros

Sent

>moralfaggotry

kek

Seems like a nice kid

Done. 10/10 would moral fag again.

No reply

:(

The kid will it takes a while sometimes

See

Sent. Hope the rest of you don't traumatize him, though I have little faith in that.