I laugh at you amerifags who cant fuck 15 year olds without getting a sex offende stamp on your ass and forehead

I laugh at you amerifags who cant fuck 15 year olds without getting a sex offende stamp on your ass and forehead.

welcome to europe, where in most countries it is legal to fuck 15 year olds. oh yeah, they are so fucking tight. fucking love it.

Isn't it dependent on how old you are? I thought the cut-off for 14 year olds in germany is if you're 21 for example?

Nope!

there are no age limits after 15.
if someone is 15, you can fuck them, no matter how old you are. even if your a fucking 65 year old

ofc, she/he has to agree with you.

15 is legal in Sweden, but generally frowned upon if you're over 20 years old.

To bad they aren't fucking you
They're fucking kebabs now so enjoy no pussy of any age

In wich part of Europe are you OP?
'cause I think in France it's a bit more complicate than that

and in europe you can drink legally in most countries when you're 16, sometimes even 15.

and 18+ to buy it yourself.

it's not.

welcome to europe!

anyone else have a thing for sharp ass lateral incisors like in op pic? those fucking teeth hhnnnng

all about the "moral in society".
still legal though!

>oh yeah, they are so fucking tight. fucking love it.

Said the basement dweller who never left home.

you want her facebook?
i know her irl. but shes a bit irrelevant to topic, because she's 21+ now

>oh yeah, they are so fucking tight [probably]. fucking [would] love it.

It also sucks because I do believe it's a federal crime in the U.S. to travel to a foreign country to have sex with someone under the age of 18

says you, the basement dweller who is a 37 year old virgin living in your mom's house. kissless, never had a girlfriend, never went to prom, and got absolutely no job and no job experience and/or education.

It also sucks because I do believe it's a federal crime in the U.S. to travel to a foreign country to have sex with someone under the age of 18.

I laugh at you britifags who cant figure out how to brush your teeth properly

I'm actually a married 29 years old frenchmen. Nice try.

And yet, if you are a registered sex offender for such a crime in the US, you cannot get a visa to most European countries.
>sucks to be me

No thanks, Ill continue to live here. You can have your muslims and north african niggers.

>implying britfags are representatives of europe
>implying other countries in europe think they are OK. they're not okay, they are just as bad as you amerifags

married to your sock

I'm from Russia, it's not europe but still awesome indeed

>actually believing in media that there is actually some "muslim"-crisis going on in europe. far from true.

get a picture of reality, user!

I laugh at you eurocucks who cant fuck 14 year olds without getting a sex offende stamp on your ass and forehead.

welcome to germany, where in most cities it is legal to fuck 14 year olds. oh yeah, they are so fucking tight. fucking love it.

>germany
>not europe

pick one

Sauce now

Russian and Ukrainian girls are by far one of the hottest on this planet.

Germany has taken in almost a million Muslims, Yet theres no problems.

Her name is Viola.
Here is her fb: /viola.karlsson

She's 21+ years old now though. So if you're looking for 15 year olds, look somewhere else

I laugh at all you poor fags who can't fuck 8 year olds without going to jail. Allahu Akbar!

are you saying cp is legal in europe, well count me in

Went to Russia once. It's just crazy. All the girls instantaneously wanted to be my girlfriend and to bone me as soon as they heard my american accent. They literally all want a real white man (not a slav) to take them to America.

It's just crazy.

Do you even know how big Europe is?
A few selective counties. Not even a handful. Has even a fraction of that many muslims immigrants.

I actually even wished more would come here, all over Europe. they make the best food. Kebab is fucking delicious. Especially made by the turks.

checked

They say you can find a lot of cp in vk .com but i never found shit tbh.

and rechecked friend

Thank you user

> No problems
> rape has increased literally 1000%

Kill yourself yurocuck

Haha welcome to Europe, where fucking 15 year olds is ok but a comment like this one lands you in jail

newfag

check = trips. not dubs.
fucking newfag, kill yourself.

you're like my best friend now bro

checked

nice dubs

kys

I think it's the feature of all undeveloped countries.
In case of Russia the plus is that the girls are really hot

But its OUR fault for not respecting their culture user!

They can't help the tragedies that they've been through back home!

I'd still fuck her silly. Damn.

Lol

Are you stupid?
First, no you are not fucking anyone, especially not any 15 year olds.
Second, yes it is legal to have sex in some european countries, if you yourself is younger than 18.
If you are 19+ and are having sex with a 15 year old, you will be punished.

Are you literally fucking retarded im responding to the guy saying theres no crisis.

Cool story. too bad they cuck you 24/7.

True. Went to a poor region of Peru to help building a school, seen the same mentality.

>thinking they want you because you're american
>being this retarded

they want money.
russians may be hot as fuck, but they are poor.

perfect wife material nonetheless.

Moscow is part of Europe, nimrod.

Germany is committing national suicide -

>Germans can never find a happy medium

fucking kill yourselves

This can be said of all of Western Europe

In Sweden it's 15 with no cut-off. This is only legally of course. If you're over 20 and having sex with someone under 17 it will definitely be frowned upon, and if you're over 25 and fucking a 15 year old you will be considered a pedophile.

Its because if you are, You are a pedopphile

It's different when youre dealing with family

So your admitting Americas a very respectfull place and you like little girls?

95% of Russia is Asia.
Who said he lives in west Russia?

Virgin.

Moscow is the a small part of Russia
We also have a saying here "Moscow isn't Russia" which means that the life and habits of moscowians differ from the rest of Russia significantly.
I live 1000 kms from Moscow and it's definitely not europe here

>america
>respectful

topkek!
keep coming with that bullshit