Okay so for these past couple of nights I have been having this dream. And in this dream there is this hispanic girl...

Okay so for these past couple of nights I have been having this dream. And in this dream there is this hispanic girl. We are doing sexual things with each other. I am pretty sure she is underaged though. Can I get persecuted for this?

Yes, I've already contacted the authorities. They are probably tracking your ip right now.

Wait man hold on a second. Dont do anything rash. I was going to tell them myself

i once dreamt a scene from brazzers like a full year before i found out about a reena sky and her similar looks to some whore that went insane some time before that

You fucked up OP.

The same dream for a whole year? How did you not go crazy? Also you literally had no idea who the person was?

I know I probably deserve it :(

Since of Mericans of living of an exigency/emergency of a technology so I am of communication of spiel of technology of text of:_"-------\_
Three/3 communications/explanations/informations/texts of a technology:
1/One: body muscle movement caused/since of energies at human caused/since of energies sent from machines far of miles/kilometers;
and/or/an-other-communication of 2/Two: human of technology of machines...machines transmit/send energy...energy at/striked/hitting metals in human...metals moved/arranged...so/causing/thus...electricity of in of body so...body muscle flexing of human of living of tensing/slackening of muscle;
and/or/an-other-communication of 3/Three: STIMULATION OF BODY-MOVING/LIKE-SENSE SINCE OF ELECTRICITY OF CAUSED OF IN OF BODY SINCE 1. tiny metals in human 2. metals moved since of energies striked/hitting metals 3. energies sent/from machine far/distant/not-close/no-nearness of miles.
_/-------"_:-_
I got/received a text of communication/question/ask of technology of body muscle flexing caused of energies of machines far of miles:_"\_ Everyone knows this already. How do you fix it. _/"_:-_ . I am of communication/answer/reply of letter of word of language of text of:_"\_ Humans of policing/military live of:_[\_ slackening/tensing of muscles of earlier and later of slackening/tensing of muscles since of brain of body of since of human of living of brain of body of since of sense/sensation of communication/text/speech of computer program software of language of words of anything/everything/eachthing/allthings of human of living of _{-\_[-\_ slackening/tensing of muscles of earlier and later of slackening/tensing of muscles _/-]_{--\_[--\_ and _/--]_ and _[--\_ or _/--]_/--}_[-\_ flexing of muscles so of living of muscle of nearer and and or farther of muscle _/-]_/-}_/]_:-_/"_:-_

just once, and literally this whore i only saw fully once, her insanity and following acts were hers alone, too bad she lived in an apartment between the crazy child selling whore and the retarded fat bastard that kept shitting himself and blaming me

Unless freddy Kruger is a police detective, I think you're good. Also I'm 27 years old. I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine. In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

The day you can get prosecuted for your dreams is the day we are no longer human

Freddy Kreuger? What do you mean?

your universes nightmask, of course

What is a night mask I am so confused

I wouldnt be surprised if they can. They know what we are dreaming

yes
if somebody finds out, or if she dreams it

Freddy krueger is basically a fictional (bad) guy capable of entering your dreams.

>Unless Freddy krueger is a detective
unless anyone becomes capable of stalking dreams AND happens to be become a detective -

Your being tricked by a semen demon child. Don't fap for a week and the semen demon will be gone and moving to anthor victim.

Don't take the b8 man.

Yes, I've contacted the authorities

Fucking white knight

Yeah right

You knowI have thought it could be demona before seriously. Look up demonology and how it relates to our dreams. Pretty crazy stuff

Don't you have anythig better to do than Rat on every fucking person on Sup Forums you pull this shit all the time. It's fucking Sup Forums the fuck did you expect to see here fucking whelp

Why he has'nt done anything

Gr8 b8 m8

Weren't you the one who uploaded cheese pizza like a week ago on a ylyl thread ?