Have you notice that almost every Latin American country has a typical abnormal practice?

Have you notice that almost every Latin American country has a typical abnormal practice?

Argentina = Lootings
Brazil = Murders in chains
Colombia = Acid attacks
Mexico = Beheadings
Panama = Hiding corrupt money
Chile = Native American terrorists
Peru = Eat rats

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.deathaddict.com/showthread.php?303-Noel-Aguilar-Killed-by-Los-Angeles-Deputies-Because-Cop-Shot-His-Own-Partner
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate
lanacion.com.ar/1892796-en-2015-hubo-10500-muertos-y-heridos-en-robos-en-todo-el-pais
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I wouldn't call lootings abnormal, but tell me more about these native american terrorists.

It's not "rats", it's cuis and they eat them too in Colombia and i think also Ecuador and Bolivia

USA - getting shot

I'd unironically feel safer going to South American countries than have to deal with this

Brazil alone has all that.

Gun homicide rates are leagues higher in virtually every Latin American country than the US retards.

oh wait he said shot? I thought it said shart, never mind

this

>be in america
>racist copsstops you for being brown/having an accent and asks your papers
>pull wallet/passport from pocket
>get instantly magdumped because the 75iq cop thought you were pulling a gun

literally that, natives that go terrorist trying to recover their lands, or free certain prisoners

muh ancestral land while they murder and steal scot-free, while the log the shit out of any land they are given to buy alcohol.

Nothing wrong with cleaning the filth.

That's just iberian inertia.

>Colombia = Acid attacks
what?

Cuba=extreme boating

If the cop asked you to take out your papers, he's not going to shoot you for reaching into your pocket. But if you're in a poor area, do the typical "innocent young black man" routine of screaming at him before he can even talk and jump out of your car reaching into your pocket, then yes, your ass is probably getting shot and you deserve it, you retard.

(they are actually lower in Chile and Argentina)

disgusting lad

I thought Colombians fucked donkeys.

>he unironically likes to live in a police state shithole

Chile has a lower homicide rate than the US

Argentina overall homicide rate is higher than America. Also the Czech Repiblic has looser gun laws than some states.

Just one country? Fucking wow.

Adorable.

and the only decent one

Suriname = nothing

Speaking Dutch is good for the brain.

That only happens in one region, acid attacks also happen only in the capital

Argentina has higher rates than Peru, Bolivia, Ecuador, Uruguay and i think also Paraguay

Suriname for South America is like Netherlands for Europe: Nobody cares about them

That's why the rest of Europe is falling apart while we're just chilling here. As we've been doing for the last few centuries.

While the rest is having world wars we're just chilling here.

>While the rest is having world wars we're just chilling here.

Wasn't your country invaded and occupied by the Germans during World War II?

I can't deny that you are clever, legal drugs and prostitution is a good idea

Don't Colombians get laid? I only heard about acid attacks from the muslim world or our new Germans (and africans we had a case of an african burning his woman alive lately). I mean I can understand that bitter virgins get angry when they see al these beautiful women in Latin America but this gets a little far

Yeah, the Germans considered us master race and wanted us to join them. Which is understandable.

We didn't participate in WW1. We even had to build a fence to keep the Belgian refugees out.

Don't forget Guatemala, people are burned alive over there

Stay out Belgian niggers.

>mfw we're overlooked in latin american threads

Lethal voltage.

oops wrong pic

They are delicious tbqhwymf

>when they see al these beautiful women in Latin America
There are no beautiful girls in Bogota

sauce?

Well I knew on but since she left the country you might be right? Are the beauties in Medellín or Cartagena?

Oh, i thought you where talking about homicides in general, not only by guns

Medellin, Barranquilla and Cali have the most beautiful girls in the country

Holy fuck El Salvador is so small yet so violent

Mexico=Skinning your enemie's face and cutting off their limbs while torturing their living bloody skull face.

At least bring something that has happened in the last 20 years, man

is this where these paisas come from? Is it true that most beautiful women in Medellín have silicon asses?

Can't bring your cups then

The thing being brought up about Argentina is lootings, are we on the same thread here?

but they do this shit mostly to members of other gangs? I read an article that said even school boys become murderers and torturers for the drug cartels because they get lots of money and hot women and think this is worth it to most likely die young and that they have codes in the newspapers if they own chainsaws or stuff like that so that the people who want a video of the torture know what they can order

>is this where these paisas come from?
Only Medellin, paisas come from the departments of Antioquia, Caldas, Quindio and Risaralda

>Is it true that most beautiful women in Medellín have silicon asses?
Only whores and some models, regular women don't use silicon in general, most of them have naturally big a ass

and why are women in Bogotá less beautiful? do they care less about their appearance?

Yes, it's a (((()))()joke())((()(( my white friend

I was just memeing actually, just regional banter, but what you're saying it's true, i don't if it's that feminism has spread over there or something, but girls from Bogotá are known for not taking care of themselves and being very flat

t. Juan Carlos de la Hoya

So does the US not count as latin america? There are more than 40 million latinos here...

Your country is still a sudaca shithole, pal. Don't get cocky.

That video was brutal as fuck.

unos de estos días vamos a eruptar a Guerra Civil otra vez

Calm down chicano desgraciado

one of these rekt videos on Sup Forums?

link

Gang violence, same thing in Honduras
there are many gangs currently in the US that originated from El Salvador/Honduras

This. The name is actually "Cuy" and yes is a rodent. Is also called Guinea Pig or Cobaya, a pet. Basically is an Andean dish and eaten by peruvian highlanders and their descendants on the coast. I've never tried it because I consider it grotesque and offers a small amount of meat.
Boy you are disgusting, aren't you?

>Peru = Eat rats

>hormigas
>mariposas

For the people that think this is an exaggeration just watch this video. Two incompetent cops try to arrest a pedestrian (brown, and innocent btw), one American cop shoots the other cop accidentally, then the other cop proceeds to shot the man being detained at point blank. American cops are scary as shit.

forum.deathaddict.com/showthread.php?303-Noel-Aguilar-Killed-by-Los-Angeles-Deputies-Because-Cop-Shot-His-Own-Partner

Our gangs originated in USA, dummy

sorry for my mistake faм

Brazil is a safe country near Venezuela and others of the Caribbean

Assassinations in Venezuela are 3x larger than in Brazil. Why Brazil with this fame? wtf

Because you're talking about rates, in absolute numbers we're the highest in the world

Ya estan los 'hermanos latinoamericanos' defenestrando a la argentina.
Ni idea tienen que sus mismos paises mandan delincuentes y lacras sociales a la argentina para sacarselos de encima.

Ojala deportemos de una patada en el culo los congolombianos, bolivianos, paraguas, perucas, ecuatorianos y todos esos subhumanos.

Estamos hartos de pagar por los platos rotos del resto del continente este de MIERDA.

That means absolutely nothing. The numbers need to be proportional to population. Are you functional illiterate?

Homicide numbers in Brazil are high, one of the largest in the world, but other Latin countries are a hell near Brazil.

Own experience

Dude your people eat bugs as well and in far larger per capita numbers, at least we are not the ones doing savage stuff like putting frogs in blenders

It's also because Brazil has a bigger population and therefore, more relevant.

Countries with bigger rates than ours don't surpass 50mil people, we have 200mil

>per capita

En Argentina nunca hubo 9, Uruguay es igual de peligroso que buenos aires

Esa es del 2013 creo, la que yo puse es del año pasado que es la mas reciente

I believe that 80% of homicides in Brazil happen in the northeast.

It has been Brazilian states (northeast) with 200 deaths per 100 thousand inhabitants. The homicide rate grew by 300% in the Northeast in 1 decade.

A real fucking shithole. This country shit needs to be fragmented in several countries countries.

you still have cities in the highest murder rate category fatass

The problem about violence in Brazil, at least in competition with my country is that we might have higher homicide rates than you, but this (homicides) only happens mostly in the rural zones of the country, your gangs kill people on your cities, on malls, on your night clubs, that's what makes violence in Brazil scary (and that's why your country is liveleak material, and that's where your reputation comes from), also your criminals seem to be more trigger happy than ours when it comes to them mugging you. Also your police force seems to be a lot more corrupt or lazy, I remember seeing some videos of some little kids mugging tourists in a trafic stop and the police were nowhere to be found.

It's at least half UN data, is this one of those Kirchner era examples of data manipulation you like to claim whenever something makes your country look bad?

50000 hours on google

Sometimes they just execute you after robbing you

si se van los paraguayos o bolivianos argentina se va a 2 o 1

en el sur del pais desde que empezaron a llegar los bolivianos ya hay lugares donde no se puede ni transitar
el otro dia dos bolitas violaron a una mujer no muy lejos de mi casa
encima toman terrenos y es meten dentro de casas prefabricadas en donde todavia no hay gente, y despues no los podes sacar porque tambien meten a los hijos.

Here's the thing, we are going through one of the worst periods in our recent history whereas Brazil is argubaly at it's business as susal best (rates are about as high as they were under Lula) so what's your excuse?

>This country shit needs to be fragmented
So you can avoid responsibility?

It's been steadily increasing since the fall of the military government

Even back then rates were 15-18 though

Me equivoque, estaba revisando y argentina entre el 2000 y 2003 tuvo olas de homicidios debido a la crisis llegando de 4 a 12 cada 100 mil.
Y la que mandaste es falsa, porque Panama,Colombia y Bolivia tiene tan pocos homicidios?

lanacion.com.ar/1892796-en-2015-hubo-10500-muertos-y-heridos-en-robos-en-todo-el-pais
Es informacion nacional, 6,6 tuvimos en 2015

>so what's your excuse?

Have you ever seen a dead person kill? Or a person arrested to kill another? Crime was encouraged by politicians, if they wished, they would have done it.

>This country shit needs to be fragmented
>So you can avoid responsibility?

Responsibility for what? I just want a smaller country and easier to manage.

You have no idea how serious the situation is in Brazil. Just a mental retard to support things as they are.

Why would a politician fucking manipulate statistics to make its country look bad?

>El Gobierno difundió datos

jasksjaksjaskajaskasjaskj

Peru eats palomas and not rats

>Y la que mandaste es falsa, porque Panama,Colombia y Bolivia tiene tan pocos homicidios?
y por que deberiamos tener mas? Panama y Bolivia nunca han sido muy peligrosos y aca las unicas zonas que aun son tan peligrosas como antes son Cali y los alrededores

pero te tira los numeros de asesinatos, en el gráfico que mando el Colombiano y el Mexicano ni eso

Is your country so fucking insecure that streets are empty after 8pm? Venezuela is fucking insane.

>Panama y Bolivia nunca han sido muy peligrosos
jajajajsjjasjfjsadjkgf

>porque panama

Why would they have high homicide rates?? They're a very stable economy (for Latino American standards anyway)

el propio articulo lo dice, hasta entre provincias hay distintos metodos para medir asesinatos, es mejor ver estadisticas internacionales hechas por un solo organismo, no una recompilacion de lo que cada pais dice tener
asi es como terminas con paises africanos con menos asesinatos que cualquier pais de sudamerica, pero solo por que no reportan esos asesinatos