When is it okay to hit a woman?

When is it okay to hit a woman?

That would be... never.

If you hit a woman, you're not a man. Turn in your man card and start shopping for a purse.

If she takes a sucker punch swing.

found the cuck

If she hits you first and/or wont leave you alone. Like if shes harrassing you and just keeps hitting you trying to piss you off or threatens your life i think you should be able to

Whenever you feel like it.

If she hits you first. Equal rights.

>2016
>Equal rights for everyone
>Answer is always

When dinner is late. When her period is late. When she is late.

These are her ONLY jobs.

when she is a threat, for example: when she hits you

when she burns the roast

when you a woman, or life is in actual danger

The real answer is, whenever you feel like it. If the mood strikes you, you strike her, it comes down to natural instinct. She should never feel safe
but you can't do that right away, you only get to hit her when you know she's fucked up. Later on once it's clear she's not going to grow a pair and leave, you go ahead and beat her whenever.

The same times it is appropriate to hit a man. That is to say, to defend yourself or somebody else.

Always

When they hit your first. Self-defense Bruh.

Girls, ladies, moms, females, chicks, sisters, aunts, they all get special treatment.
They get one free shot, like retards, cripples and children. Once they hit you once, and they see how ineffective it was, they'll stop. If they don't, go ahead.

self-defense has to be the single most misunderstood situation jesus christ

Any time it's ok to hit a man. They want the same treatment as us, we'll give it to them. On all levels.

Its ok to hit a woman when its ok to hit any human. when its called for, which is not very often is it called for to hit someone.

That what the feminists that took your balls told you?

A woman is still a human being. If they hit you in the face, you hit them back in the face, with equivalent force they hit you. Easy enough. They made a decision, they reap the consequence just like the rest of us.

This. I'll take a punch. I've taken my fair share.

If a girl hits me, and doesn't cause any damage (since a shot to the balls or nose/lip region still hurts even if a kid does it), I'll let it slide, but a second one and she's getting a KO.

No, and you're wrong for several reasons.
The first and foremost one is, you shouldn't ever have to hit one. Grab her hand before she hits you, subdue her, but don't hit her.
The second one is that it's your own fault if a woman hits you. They are wily and emotional creatures who can't be held responsible for what they do

When it's legal.

kek

When she agrees that your are her master and you own her mind, body and soul.

fag just let her punch you so you can uppercut that bitch

So, men and women are not socially equal, because women can't control their emotions?
>Muh Soggy Knees

You are **

When a woman "thinks" she can get away with anything.

We protect the fairer sex. That's what we do. It's called respect. But respect is a door that swings both ways. In the face of disrespect, put her down. Just suckerpunch that little doozy cunt. It's your privelige. And don't get me wrong. Respect and fear are mutually exclusive. We don't want women to fear us. Just that token of good will we call respect.
It's easy. Respect should come culturally. If it doesn't, you're not facing a woman, but an uncouth savage. Put it down. Hard. Immediately and summarily. Not to "teach it a lesson". It won't learn. Just to make a point. Respect.

if she hits you first, yes.

This, precisely. Couldn't have said it better.
It's not even a matter of equality, it's the law.

This

In my case, my wife found me messaging a long time friend, a fem user,best friends for years, nothing sexual, just asked how out kid and she was going,
Picked up a crystal ashtray, and glassed me,, 2nd time she did it,,
Didn't hit her,, just dragged her by her hair and threw her into the pool to cool off,,
Me broken nose, scars on my face, from the crystal shattering, she calls her friends and mother, police as well, everyone thinks I'm a cunt for doing it,,
Thoughts Sup Forumsros??
I feel justified for doing it,. M industry you I live in Bali,, and wife's a shitskin muslim, 28 and I'm 35 if it means anything,,
I posted here once before,, a few months ago,,, to tell my story,, and had an overwhelming response,,, and because of that response, I've put her in her place, and am still with her,,
Thoughts?

not in the west, it's not the law. She can fuck you up and if you so much as defend yourself, not even retaliate, you're going to jail.

Also I'm drunk, so forgive the mis-spelling

Kick her the fuck out. If she takes to violence instead of using her words, she's not by any means a keeper. Just get rid of her, save yourself. She ain't worth the trouble.

You really only need one comma...

>When is it okay to hit a woman?
Doesnt matter if they have a pussy or dick,they hit you,you hit back. My dad always told me that.

Hitting you with a crystal ashtray without asking you
>Who's that user?
She deserved it, and she's being a cunt. Kick her out, since she want control over your personal life as well, and is using force to do it without even questioning you.
>Divorce settlement

Every time

Keep in mind average I.q in indonesia is maybe 80- 90,, it's a 3Rd world paradise of rice farmers,
There not like us

If she repeatedly hits you in the face/groin, it actually hurts and she's preventing you from leaving the situation

When you're bigger and stronger than them, obviously. You don't want to start a fight with a girl and then get your ass kicked.

Sounds like some rough calls to make, when she pushes your limits like that, i understand why it can be hard to hold back.

I would've beaten the shit out of anyone, who caked me in the face with an ashtray.

When she hits him or otherwise deliberately provokes it.

I wouldn't hit her first but
what goes around comes around

Never. Enjoy prison, fuckface, you let women have too much power.

>b-but equal rights, equal lefts!
>muh equality!
>s-self d-defense!
said the faggot to the judge
see if he buys it

Irrelevant.

Noted, but irrelevant. Thank you for trying, though. Always good with more than one side to a debate.

Glassed me bro,, also everything I own, assets worth over 300 thousand us, are all in her name,,
Indonesian govt made me sign a prenup

I've been hit by many women. You can hit them metaphorically, by fucking their friends, or posting their nudes on this lovely website. Be creative and stay out of jail, hun.

>Whenever you feel like it.
Equality

I hit women all the time but i guess being a femanon helps

>when she gets lippy
>when the food's undercooked
>when the food's overcoocked
>when she spills something
>when the blowjob isn't 10/10
>when the blowjob's too good and you suspect she's been cheating
>when coffee and breakfast aren't out right when you wake up
>when the house isn't cleaned and you're having people over
>when you're watching something and she changes the channel
>when she's being a slut and tries to initiate sex
>when she doesn't put enough effort into sex
>when she breathes too loud

There are plenty of times when it is perfectly fine to hit a woman. These include, and are not limited to

Not having the dinner ready when you finish work
Not doing the washing
Not doing the ironing
When football is on, and they want to watch something else
When they have a "headache" when you go to bed.. One solid blow to the head will knock the ache right out the head.

There are many more.. Happy hitting!

How's not getting laid working out for you?

Nigga please

You boys do have wisdom, though it may only come once a while,,
My thread before was female spousal abuse,, but it was about 3 months ago,,

It's fine, getting laid didn't fix my life before, I don't see why it would now.

Whenever she doesn't listen, cook right or clean the fucking house before I get home. Bitches gotta know you're the one with power and money.

So, the govt. is essentially forcing you to be with her for the assets... That's fucking rough.
Either way, a lawyer talk would be nice, in case it happens again. And if it happens again, do not respond with force, just go to the lawyer and/or police and explain. If the police doesn't care, it can be used in court I would assume

Any other things that are important in this relationship?

With the power of hindsight, I'll tell you what's what.
Dragging someone by the hair is equal to punching someone. Not necessarily in force, damage or pain, but in the legal aspect. You can't justify the act by saying "I didn't hit her", because you still committed an act of physical violence.
Now, she attacked you with the ashtray. Assuming that was all of her attack, you should have called the police and present this assault. If she was looking for other things to throw at you, before you grabbed her hair, you should have seized her or simply left the house until the cops showed up.
Attacking a person, any person, after the assault was over, does not count for self defense. It just counts as a different assault, initiated by you. When the cops see this, they'd only assume you acted first, and she second.

I've been to such cases were hindsight is so good at spotting where I fucked up.

Have a better one IMO.

>it's your own fault if a woman hits you
>can't be held responsible for what they do

Because...equality?...or?

this

I'm not wise, nor clever. But I know me. I know my boundaries. Draw a mental line in the sand. Never accept having it crossed. This is where peace and happiness lies.

This.

why do women feel like they are more important than us? who gives a shit if your a girl, just piss off were all human

Found the male feminist

>hurrdurr women aint people.

Well fuck you, cumwit.

Only when she isn't acting like a true lady.

Because shitposting

Women deserve to be more equal than us. They've had a raw deal for tens of thousands of years, it's fine for you to take a smack once in a while.

It's never ok to hit women unless you're a pussy bitch.

always

I hate feminists, I wish they were still our fucking slaves

I believe in equality. Punch those bitches in their sandbags as you would a man.

No, they're better people. They're different, but better.

Hey, check my satanic dubs

>why do women feel like they are more important than us?
Because of faggots like

Bad b8 m8 I r8 9/11

Welcome to lala-land. I too can make pretend. But it's all lies.

newfag detected

>when her period is late
You are truly my nigger, Sir.

Actually it's real men that hit women. The pussy bitches are the ones that put up with female bullshit.

When she forgets her place

>Satanic dubs

get a load of this guy

Dude we have evolved we no fucking longer need to look at the past like that. I'm guessing you're in Black Lies Matter then?

id give a girl two maybe three slaps before i slap her back.... depends on how generous im feeling. but if she punches me then ill probably just push her because women fall like toddlers.... if it was some big ass bitch id probably lay into her with a closed fist

Regardless of prenup, she would get everything, as I'm a foreigner in her country,, this is actually a good thing that the indo govt does,,it looks after its citizens,,

And yes I agree with, but having a broken nose and glass shards in your face and eyes bleeding, blood everywhere would make you see red too,,
I'm not saying what my wife did to me or what I did to her was right,, but if I had of glassed her,, I would've been sent to kerobakon jail for the next 20 years for self defence,
I'm just trying to explain my personal situation

Why exactly don't you think women are better than men? Is it because you're a bitter, jealous virgin?

shit nigga if a girl touches me first ima touch her right back

In general, women are inferior to men. They get payed less, they aren't sought after like men are. There mostly good for breeding, making them clean your place and feeding you. I have the big swinging dick and I'm the one that works and gets payed. We need to go back to the point in history when women didn't have rights. Those were the glorious days.

Can you get me a job in Bali or Jakarta or Singapore or anywhere really?