2nd DILDO thread Last thread 404'd lets keep the flame alive OK Sup Forums We're starting a new craze for Sup Forums...

2nd DILDO thread Last thread 404'd lets keep the flame alive OK Sup Forums We're starting a new craze for Sup Forums It's called ''Dildo treasure hunt '' . Anyone in any country can start a dildo treasure hunt by hiding a dildo somewhere in there city and must State the name of the City , Country and give clues pics etc to help other anons find the dildo. Also try to hide dildo in a spot where the public wont get to it first. The person who hides it should also write Sup Forums on the side so it's clear that it's from b.

The rules are as follows
>1. Finder must be wearing atleast one Adidas item , have a smoke and squat in the photo with the dildo with a time stamp.
>2. only one dildo at a time
>3. please dont use the dildo
>4. dildo finder is next to hide it
>5. If two anons find the dildo at the same time a tie breaker will have to happen and both anons can take a photo with it and we judge who looks like the best squatting slav with the dildo.

Now is there anyone anywhere able to hide a dildo and start the very first official Sup Forums DILDO TREASURE HUNT ?

There are HIDERS and SEEKERS

>HIDERS hide a dildo and state city name , country and give clues , gps location or google maps link etc

>SEEKERS find those dildos.

Use this to mark dildo locations aswell
>www.google.com/maps/d/embed?mid=1JiLvmS0LwcnuPe4WaVSdrS91cnk&hl=en" width="640" height="480">

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/b/1463081509352.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

bump

bump for ya

Who the fuck hid one at the usasoc headquarters

ALL HIDERS post your clues and if you were from the last thread RE POST CLUES to your DILDO

SEEKERS please let HIDERS know your on route to find their dildo.

Ohmyfg this is brilliant.Bermpin fur putencial

There was 60 faggot in the last thread what are they doing.

Come over to www.reddit.com/r/dildocaching to post your dildos and browse posts. we are moderating this as an archive/repository for dildo locations, descriptions and timestamp finds

SloveniaFag here, any willing to seek/hide from around here?

BUMP

are there any german hiders?
preferably Hamburg/ Luebeck

nice trips,

I'm in Köln currently, is a bit far though

Is there anyone from Tongeren, Belgium? If so, there's a big surprise here.

i.4cdn.org/b/1463081509352.jpg

This is from another guy in the last thread

dildo hidden in plain sight by the statue at bryan county courthouse. oklahoma.. another one will be at the library..

that looks like chirins neighborhood

Oklahoma! Come up north and have a beer

wasn't in the thread from an hour ago... do you mean an older dildo treasure hunting thread?

The last thread about an hour ago

He probably means this one which is currently up still.

Yes that's it , made this because I thought that was gonna 404 soon