I clean toilets at mcdonalds for easy money and every day I lose my grip with faith in humanity...

I clean toilets at mcdonalds for easy money and every day I lose my grip with faith in humanity. HOW IS IT POSSIBLE TO MISS THE TOILET THAT BADLY YOU GOD DAMN DEGENERATES, its not like you have to aim your fat ass to hit the aim. All you have to do is shit in the white cirle, did you autists never watch dora the explorere??? SHIT INSIDE THE WHITE CIRCLE ffs. PLEASE tell me that people miss toilet by 10 metres just for the luls until I completely lose my mind.

I don't think there's anything easy about having to clean up other people's shit.

I ask my gf how did u miss by that much every morning she's a savage bro

Its funny to shit on the seat or on the floor because retards like you have to clean it up how my shit smell bitch u mad?

Surely there are easier ways to get money, have you tried sucking dick? It's how most people here get by.

Its easy when those downs don't somehow end up getting more shit on the ceiling than the actual toilet

>scraping shit off of floors
>easy money
I don't know man

that's a port-o-potty and not a mcdonald's bathroom. post OC or gtfo

What jobs did you turn down in life that before thinking this was easy money?

Im sorry it was me

Thats fucking disgusting.

>btw timestamp faggot

I dunno man, I'd rather clean toilets than have a menial office job

At least with cleaning you can see your work afterwards, with an office job all you get for doing the work is more work

>dora the explorer is a terrorist activist program
Of fucking course I didn't watch that shit.

Let me catch you leaving the bathroom one day, I'll make you eat shit.

Then you have this bitch, shits with precision

I cleaned offices while in college and I have a new-found respect for janitors. I couldn't believe how bad some bathrooms could get.

Why the fuck do you guys keep insisting on having a standing platform around the seat?

maybe the paycheck is good?

That is clearly porta-potty

Is that the new Persona girl?

I've worked in gas stations for tha past 4 years I feel ya bro. I seen some crazy shit foreal

Sure?

>>>/reddit/

>>>/umad?/

In the thumbnail, the toilet and all its shit and toilet paper look like Trump.