When's the last time Sup Forums took a shower? Sitting on about three weeks now

When's the last time Sup Forums took a shower? Sitting on about three weeks now.

And what's the point? It's an absolute waste of time in my opinion.

Shameless self-bump.

That's gross.
You're gross.

About 16 hours for me

What's so gross about it? Other then society saying it is of course.

The stench radiating off your body so bad that your parents have to literally air tight seal the basement door shut to keep their guests from know the abomination that dwells below

Look, I (and a lot of people) feel uncomfortable with the sweat and dirt you accumulate over a day of working/studying. Maximum amounto of time i've been without showering was 2 or 3 days and, believe me, i couldn't stand the sweaty smell of myself.
I live in Ecuador thou, so it's 30+ Celsius all the year.

Are you a dirty hippie, OP?

hey OP,

I can't take a shower because the person I live with is insane.

If I take a shower, I get a day-long lecture about how much the water bill is and how the lights are on while I shower. I only get like 20 minutes of Sup Forums time every day too because of the electrical bill.

My grandmother that I live with is obsessed with competing with the neighbor on electrical costs. It's fucking spastic.

Last month, our electricity bill was like twenty dollars and she RAGED on me for using the internet.

Mfw I have to pay the electricity bill
Mfw I pay all the bills

Something unfortunate might happen to grandma tonight

Every single morning, and before sleep.

you shold kill yourself.

Lol'd in rl

Damn that sucks, I don't take a shower just because i'm lazy.

Lol.

I don't believe you actually live like that.

I hope you get a skin infection

20 minutes ago

Yesterday I had a bath after puking all day

Meh. I could care less if you believe me or not. It's dysfunctional as fuck though.

I prefer baths.

Right now

Clean yourself you disgusting degenerate

2days.if gone as long as u be 4.it's sexy.stink is my fetish

So it does bother you that he's calling you out on your bullshit about paying the bills? Show your grandma some respect, she's paying for your fat ass to exist

3hrs ago. Your post makes me want another

OP here, I just don't understand the point? Other then society, what is the point?! I don't leave my house enough for it to matter to me.

I understand what you are saying, but you will eventually find that you will want to clean yourself. How is your junk f.ex?
The longest I went without a shower was about 3 weeks and I started to get a whole lot of skin irritation.

Can you post a picture of yourself please

Just kill yourself subhuman scum

Lol

So your dick doesn't smell like a tuna melt, no acne, people like to feel clean

>?!

Nigga you nasty. An hour ago after the gym . Seriously Sup Forumsro I say this with (almost) zero animosity but how to you expect to remain healthy or get some pussy if you stink like the fucking bowels of the Amistad. Take a fucking shower you nasty shit, that's probably 90% of the reason why you have no friends or no pussy. Just sayin

I mean, my acne isn't the worst thing in the world. And to me, my dick only smells a little bit like tuna melt.

Checked.

It shouldn't smell at all like tuna melt motherfucker. Fuck me, how are people like you allowed to exist???

I mean you are right, I do have no friends nor vagina but is it worth it? What does it bring with it that would make me more happy?

I take a shower every day. Why are you such a pig, OP?

Dude you're so nasty. Just take a shower and go speak to some females.

sitting here with my hair wet, my room freshly clean wondering how much of a fat slob you are OP

I showered last saturday. I will shower again tomorrow as I will probably go outside tomorrow.

If you smell it everyday and it still does then it's probably like gamma radiation to others at this point. Please, user. Wash your dick.

You are young, she is old.

Tell her to fuck off or you will send her to a home.

not kidding, when they get old and senile like that, people usually have to put them in a nursing home so they can be medicated so they arent acting fullblown fucking crazy.

[zalgo] you're all disgusting [/zalgo]

Clearly b8. I don't even know why I bothered if you can't understand the question you just posed.

>inb4 autistic

Clearly I am.

selfworth

I'm a fucking spastic slob and I still shower every other day. Damn OP how the hell do you deal with the itching? I wonder what's growing in your folds by now...

If you're paying, why don't you just tell her to fuck off?

oh i don't know, probably the fact that any time you lift your arm to reach for the last couple bites in your bag of chips, you can winded from the smell of your own pits

Ayyyyyy. You failed dipshit. Kys

You can think it's b8 all you want, but the truth is I don't see the point, I just want a straight answer on why its as bad as you people point out. I could give a fuck less about what people think.

I understand what OP is saying,

If i have lets say, a three days weekend, i wont shower, fuck it, ill wear the same underwear and clothes that whole weekend if i have nothing to do.

But how i differ from OP is that I daily go to the sink, and scrub off my balls and asshole,

You MUST pay attention to those parts atleast OP.

Top kek

I have plenty of self-worth. I don't see how taking a shower every fucking five minutes would give me any more.

If by that you mean it's a waste of your time to have women even want to go within 20 feet of you without vomiting.

lmao

OP here, I do usually wear the same clothes for days on days as well. On the same pair for about three right now. I just don't see the point on even doing that. I still live with my parents no job, no social skills or life. So whats the point of even scrubbing my balls every day?

3 hours ago. I ain't no stinky nigga.

Seek attention elsewhere you dirty ape.

About 4 days. I feel hella gross though, and my balls smell like cheese. Like, wtf.

I'm showering, TONIGHT.

dude, all you need to do is take one a day. the fuck do you mean every 5 minutes?

Seeking attention by asking simple questions? Do you know what attention seeking is?

Just took one about 15 minutes ago.

>dattightskinsqueakycleanfreshfeel

Okay, now i know this is fake bullshit.

OP here, I guess ill take a shower today even though I literally don't see a single reason why.

Try your local library. They offer free internet.

Wait a second, if you are paying it you need to put that bitch in her place. Refuse to pay for ANYTHING for her. Unplug all things she uses and enjoys. Unplug the damn toaster if you need to. "Sorry granny, no gas to fule the oven, guess you'll be eating your prune juice cold."
You need to stand up for yourself.

Kek

How is this fake bullshit? Is it really that hard for some people to believe that not everyone takes a shower every five minutes?

I fucking hate people who don't shower every day.

Why? Taking a shower everyday is actually bad for you.

>Implying people can smell radiation

to not have an itchy head/ballsack faggot

That's why my ballsack is itchy? It usually gets worse after i have a shower.

>I still live with my parents no job, no social skills or life. So whats the point of even scrubbing my balls every day?
how old are you OP, and i dont really have social skills or a life, hoping to get a job soon. regardless of all of that, i still shower twice a day. My reasoning for showering twice a day though would be i wake up easier in the morning for school, and sgrub off whatever i may have on my skin from touching things and people at school.

So what you really mean to say it, you dont care about you health.

You asshole is not suppose to be filthy, even animals know that, thats why they lick their assholes all day long.

You are lower than an animal.

how does that feel?

I'm 19. Why?

Are you trying to come onto me?

>clean yourself up, don't ask questions just do it
>take a walk, go to the mall. idk somewhere with people
>assuming...HOPING that you have a little social skills, gain friends and attraction, assumming....HOPING that you aren't a fatlard
>have fun with people
>Possibly get vaginas
>discover what you've been missing because of your 5 point barrier seal your stench has made

Taking a shower is the first step into vagina.

then all you have to do is fix your demented personality.

Just getting a idea of what your life is like, personally i dont see how you can live like that especially at the age your at. but your life is yours to control i guess

No, because you are filthy.

you take two showers a day?
Dayum your skin must be dry

My skins not dry and i take two a day \_(ツ)_/

If you don't see the point, you never will. This thread is filled with people who shower at least once a day because it makes them feel clean.

Your brain has faulty wiring, so you do not feel gross by going three weeks without a shower.

Nothing we say, and no amount of shaming will change you. But the fact that you have created this thread means you DO know that something is wrong.

I suppose it's not "bad," just disgusting. I really get upset when I can smell someone's B.O. Stay away from normal people if you're not going to clean yourself.

I mean I can try, like I said I don't see the point when I just sit at home. Attempting to make friends is impossible with social anxiety so that's outta the question.

literally?

you seem to be talking with us though op, plus if you shower and get a job, even if you dont talk to anyone there eventually you will get used to and comfortable with them, it'll help you socialize, make a friend or two

what i'm saying is don't sit at home.
That causes separation from society which leads to social anxiety which leads to crippling depression and floorshrooms.

Break the cycle.

3 days, too lazy to shower

Literally.

Whatever you need to tell yourself to feel like less of a disgusting scumbag.

I dont know, i am doing pretty well and i sit at home whenever i can.

If that's the case, why did you take a shower 3 weeks ago?

Just never take a shower again then.

this, you disgusting beta virgins all need to take a shower.

Been a couple days now, but I'm homeless.

The point is baths are awesome luxuries, and feels good man. Try a single malt, a good cigar, and bubbles.

What do you do for fun?
Like to not have the days drone together?

What do you do for sexual anxiety?

>Not understanding an analogy

You're not OP.

The days do go together, its just something I'm used too. Maybe something interesting will happen every couple of weeks but then its back to days feeling like hours. and weeks feeling like days.

Sexual anxiety? you assume i dont have self esteem, or actually have interest. as for what i do for fun, i play video games. draw, and fuck around with knives and fire.

*too means also

I literally went 3 months in Afghanistan in 2011, but when I finally did, made my whole body feel amazing. I'm lucky I wasn't there for summer.

Literally?