My girlfriend is really fat

My girlfriend is really fat.

Not the hot, curvy kind, but the pic-related kind, which I know is subjective but it's really been bothering me. We met on an MMO (Elder Scrolls Online) and I really didn't know what she looked like before things got serious but now we're physically together and her body has really been bothering me. She knows it and hates it and really wants to change but her actions don't support that at all. I don't know what to do.

She's not ugly, probably a 6/10 face, but her body is pretty much pic-related.

Advice?

Invest in brown paper bags and alcohol

I really love her and the sex is actually pretty good but I just can't stand being in public with her. How can I get her to change?

/thread

Human growth hormone injections are done into your fat with a small insulin needle. I did them for a year and a half and you can't even feel them. You could buy human growth hormone and inject it in her anywhere you see skin(if she's a real porker) and she will start losing weight and not know why!

How the hell can someone take a fucking needle and not feel it

You gotta work out and hopefully she will join you
Try and make her eat the same as you cause them fat bitches be chugging Ben and Jerry's and be confused why they are whales

80 kilos of extra fat but not enough nerve endings to support all this shit

Sorry, op.
My advice would be to not meet girls on mmos, for starters. You know better.
I met a 40 yr old married mom in WoW when I was 17. She was 6/10 but me being a lonely horny teenager she could have been a 2/10. She lives about 3 hours away. We had awkward phone sex for awhile (pretty much her talking while i jacked off) and eventually met for a weekend thing at a motel "in the middle" between us.
Was amazing sex, at least at the time, but holy shit she was batshit crazy and dogshit stupid. A weekend of fucking wasn't worth the weird threats, phone calls, emails, from her husband, and her calling me even six months later in the middle of the night crying. She loved the drama and it was godawful.
I'm not sure what exactly my point is, but basically it's: a girl in an mmo is going to be either fat, insane, or both.
You fucked up, imo. Reroll and try again.

The needle is probably the length of your pinky finger nail. And because HGH is soluable in bacterial static water, rather then steroids which are oil based, you only need a very thing needle to inject it. You also only need to inject a very small amount. Unless you press the needle through scar tissue or a stretch mark, you barely feel it. And I didn't eat very good while on it and lost 83 pounds in a year and a half.

So much this

Should have milked her for more sex if you were gonna get all that drama anyway

i dated a girl like this in college. sweet girl, nice rich family, treated me like a king. i ended up dumping her over an avenged sevenfold concert we were supposed to be going to. told her i was tired of shitty music and listening to death metal now.

anyway yeah she was fat, like mexican thick fat but 50 pounds heavier and she was like 4 feet 11. being seen in public with her was always a guilt trip.

i think what really broke the camel's back was seeing her mother and knowing the daughter almost always turns into the mother with age.

nowadays i always look at a girls mother before considering dating her. there's a thick chick i knew for the past ten years i could probably hook up with and even date but her mother is so fucking ugly i won't even bother.

How often did you have to inject it?

Where do you get it?
I'm down from 410 to 250, working on getting to 225. I'm built now but have been "stuck" around 250 for while now and it's driving me crazy. I know the smart thing is to give it more time and not to be impatient when i switch up my routines, but i'd be totally ok with cheating.

Maybe. At the time i just was happy i was fucking, didn't realize there would be so much drama. Obviously my fault. Being young/stupid/horny happens tho.

Married user here.

Wife was hottie 130 lbs when met.

200 Lbs hamplanet now.

My erection is non-existent, and every day I just want to fucking leave, but I got kids.

Fucking sucks man.

>Pic kind of related.

Stop being a pussy and caring about What other people think about you, You are going to die after living a long and insignificant life, get use to the idea, enjoy fucking whales if you love that

I do work out and she always just says "I'll join you next time" but she never does and I don't want to push her because she's really sensitive about her weight and one mention of it will ruin her whole day

>Not hot
>pic-related kind

Hang yourself

You stop being a fuckin loser who'se so happy he found a girl online that he's trying to make her a not fat one.

tell her to sort her shit out and just get on with it because she's a landwhale and she either needs to gym a lot or get lipo.

shit, that's depressing.

Honestly I would rejoice if my girlfriend had the body type on the right, let alone the left. I'm pretty tolerant to chubby girls and even find them attractive but my girlfriend is just a little too far over the threshold for me

>
>Wife was hottie

I married that. No regrets. Do yourself a favor if you don't like it, it's not gonna change bail now before your too deep.

I love mine though.

> really sensitive about her weight and one mention of it will ruin her whole day

my gf is similar. I've never even said anything about her weight, but we were watching a show and I said, talking about some character "She's a lardass" and my gf inhaled in surprise and looked at me and then I think she went to cry in the bathroom.

I'm probably just going to end up breaking up with her, eventually, but it's still fun right now. If someone's response to any pressure is to wilt like a dried up flower, then, I hate to imagine them in a real pinch. The kind of people that do nothing but get you killed in a disaster.

If she likes animals. Buy her a dog (or something). And "make it count". When she do lose weight promote her by flower and shit.

Then only by low fat foods and no soda their problem solved she can't get too many calories from milk or sald

Having lost about 100 pounds over the last year the best recommendation I can give is have her find out her TDEE(google it) and start counting calories.

A calorie deficit is literally the only reliable way to lose weight. Any drugs that can cause weight loss do so by either suppressing appetite or have side effects that are much worse than being overweight.

Op is your gf this kind of fat?

more like my wife.

Jesh you sound just like me user... My girl just made up a workout routine and diet that she's going to try. I dunno man I'm gonna see how this goes. It sucks cause her personality is literally perfect for me.

abando her, works every time

>It sucks cause her personality is literally perfect for me.

I know that feel bro. My wife lets me check out all the HS hotties and even points some out for me.

>if only she wasnt 200 lbs.

Uhhh

>Not the hot, curvy kind, but the pic-related kind, which I know is subjective

What the fuck is the matter with you? It's purely objective. She has her fingers in your brain and your balls in a vice. Get out now.

Fuck that
Not that bad you can still save her
OP you really need to talk to her even if it fucks up her day

Why the fuck are you dating a retard?

You either accept being a fat fuck and be happy with yourself or you get off your ass and do something about it.

She doesn't get to be "sensitive about her weight" if all she ever does is make excuses while shoveling garbage in her gob.

If she's the same size as them pic fatties, she literally doesn't even need to work out, just eat a normal diet and majority of her weight will gradually drop off on its own.

Guarantee she eats +3000 calories/day.

She doesn't hate it, she doesn't want to change, she is addicted and trapped, and there's nothing you can do about it. If she's as big as pic related she is too far gone, past the point of no return. Run. Your hand is sexier than this.

You really didn't get the point, right Tumblrina?

bro, all my feels go out to you.

Stay strong user

she's not fat what so ever dumbass.

Cut the carbs, eat gluten and sugar free (not just her, you have to do things with her it will be easier for her to change her life style and in the long term it will be good for your health too), not even that much training required. It will be a really fast change.

Women are all about security. Tell her that if she don't lose some weight you're gonna leave her. Sadly it's the only way they react. She don't do nothing if you are comfy with her.

>Guarantee she eats +3000 calories/day.

my wife works on her ass all day. doesnt eat that much.

also, she is american. so she's got the fat genes from all the freedom in her food.

>that i know.

she had the face and hair of a soon to be land whale to begin with

>if only she wasnt 200 lbs
>mfw my girlfriend told me after making her workout plan that is her weight loss goal

She's tall as fuck though.

We're both relatively young (I'm 24, she's 22) so I want to think there's still hope for her to lose weight because we're still not at the point of no return, which for me is about 30.

GODDAMNIT DEPRESSING lol

oh really? look again or google karolina szostak

CURVY HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH BEING OVERWEIGHT. I fucking hate how fat women have stolen that word.

Does your GF look as much like Jon Lovitz as your pic related does?

I am so sorry for you OP...

Guess I can count myself.
>Gf is 104lb cutie
>28E tits
>Tight bod
>Was a virgin, never relationship before me (shy type, oblivious to guys)
>But how will she age?
>Momma's about 125lbs, still milfin.

Looking through photobooks with the girl, see older picture. Its my gf obviously. Ask how old she was in that pic. That's her 17yo mom

You know that corpuscular structures have nothing to do with fat, do you?

dude, she's normal. cellulite and shit is NORMAL. The other pics in this thread show real lard asses,

>captcha: select all the food.
>kek.

damn sorry man but no woman is going to go her whole life only having sex with 1 dude. absolutely not going to happen, be prepared for a crazy whore phase in the near future.

/ thread

Fuck you, you disgusting piece of shit. It might be common, but it's not "normal." A lot of women are disgusting whales. That doesn't make any of them less disgusting.

Worst advice ever

get off of your ass and work out with her. holy shit op.

nigger here,
hold her tight user cuz i would fuck her silly if i got the chance

That's not only illegal, but more importantly, it's extremely dangerous in addition to completely undermining any trust in the relationship.

Your relationships partners aren't pets. They are humans and have human rights.

Fucking HELL. The two to the right and left were already bulking out, but that middle chick left them eating her butter-flavored dust.

If only she didn't have the chubby cheeks she'd gr8 still.

>nigger here

that shit's fucking hilarious man. that you guys have to settle for women that white men wouldnt touch.

>no, white men arent more attractive,smart, desireable, etc.

in america, fat becomes you.

Win

What the fuck is this shot
>literal retards on my board

i'm disgusting for knowing how a real woman's body looks like and have actually touched and fucked real breathing women before? Fuck off virgin fag. Cry more tears and hate all women because you're an autistic faggot and/or cause your mother was and is a whore.

look up the 80/20 rule my friend.

#2 really went downhill.

With something like this, you can be certain that the fat is a side-effect of something else. she is very likely suffering from addiction and/or mental illness.

We judge and discriminate because it is the logical thing to do. Judgment is good. Judging people is important. We are not all the same. We are each unique for better and for worse, and being able to understand why is important.

>shot

>We met on an MMO (Elder Scrolls Online)
>I really didn't know what she looked like before things got serious
betafaggot overload

women you wouldnt touch pretty sure he's with her and has kids

How do you make the dog count?

And is that before or after you by her flower?

>them big 'ol fat titties

It's a shame she has a butt where her pussy should be.

we call it 'tumblritis'

>pretty sure he's with her and has kids

and how would you know this?

Im in the same boat, 110 that ballooned up to 170 after getting married.

>Someone has more refined tastes, so he must be a virgin/autistic/fag/hates women/mother is a whore

Dude, like, could you be any more transparent, projecting, and insecure?

>doesnt eat that much

Yeah fucking right. Every fatty that claims they don't eat much are secretly chowing down when nobody's looking.

Do you see her every time she eats?
Do you monitor her meals?

Probably and it worries me, but when she wants to fuck someone else, or does, or leave me so be it.

Don't say anything about her weight, just never buy her any junk and always be suggesting outdoor/physical activities to do for do fun. Cook her super healthy meals etc.

only going from what was said but again

>That doesn't make any of them less disgusting.
Bravo. While the subject in question is highly subjective, let's rest assured that just because something is normal, doesn't mean it isn't bad.

In fact, last I checked, "normal" isn't very desirable. Most people want to upgrade, not downgrade, so there's a lot of human flotsam and jetsam without as much value out there.

>real woman

Go eat a bag of dicks, dumbshit. A human being with two X chromosomes is a woman. Some real women are healthy, while others are fat fucks like the one you're calling "normal." I AM a real breathing woman. I go to the gym. Cucks like you absolutely disgust me.

Not OP but thanks for this, will probably be next book I read

Tits or GTFO

>Do you see her every time she eats?
>Do you monitor her meals?

I dont, so yes... Im pretty sure she's lying. I just try to avoid fighting in front of my kids cause I grew up watching people fight and it used to scare the shit out of me, so I dont do it.

We dont have sex though. I cant touch something that doesnt get me hard. Think about cheating a lot, but I dont wanna bring home a disease.

The whole thing is actually fucking depressing. I just wanna sell all my shit and leave her the house and disappear. But my kids man... they are blameless.

>fuck my life.

Thanks for another reminder of why I should break up with my current gf. To think that Sup Forums is doing such a public service as bettering lives.

>only going from what was said but again

I said that. And no, I dont fucking touch her anymore. She was hot with C tits when I met her. no fat on her waist. Just nice thick meat. Now she's fucking got stretchmarks all over and rolls of fat that I have to look away from.

So no... I dont fuck with fat chicks. Even if the one I married turned into one. I refuse to.