So, I've got this idea into my head that we are unable to self-terminate according to our program...

So, I've got this idea into my head that we are unable to self-terminate according to our program. And I've also got the idea in my head that the only way to become God is to go against my programming.

So in short - I want to kill myself to prove that I can.

The options I've got is;
A) Filling a backpack with rocks, strapping it to myself and then going for a 'swim' in the ocean or a swimming pool or;
B) Jumping off something ridiculously high or;
C) - Now this is my favourite option - I have a car. I have rope. I want to sit in the drivers seat, tie the one end to a tree or to a pole, and tie the other end to my neck, looping it through the headset and out of my boot. Then I will drive ridiculously fast so that my head literally gets ripped off.

Let's either discuss self-termination, or my methods, or try talk me out of it. But that's boring.

Oh, and to keep things interesting. I'm an office-bearing politician in South Africa.

Lol do the car thing film it on periscope would pay to see that

I do want to film it. How does Periscope work?

Crime and Punishment anyone?

It would be a waste if I didn't film it. Besides, I'm not sure anything like that has been captured on film before. If it has, please provide!

We're not unable to self-terminate, people proof that every day by suicide and deaths from stupidity. Your death wouldn't proof anything, but if you think it does, you deserve it, so go ahead.

You can stream it on Periscope while driving

You might not be unable to self-terminate. But I might be. I don't believe any of you are real.

Nah dude,
do it like good ol' Mr.Raskolnikow:
Step 1: Kill an old bitch
Step 2: Kill her retarded Sister
Step 3: Grab all her belongings
Step 4: Get fucked up mentally
Step 5: Confess your crimes
Step 6: Get to a prison in Siberia
Step 7: Realize your ideas were stupid as hell

I won't do it tonight, and chances are this thread will be gone by the time I do. But, if you guys want to stay in 'touch', please provide a way. I'd like to keep my anonymity until I decide.

Why is Yolandis birginer so big?

If you kill yourself, it was due to your programming.

African vaginas, bruh.

You're clearly one of the ones that was programmed to self-terminate, then.

Fuck.

You can make a tinychat room or irc collum to keep in touch and give us updates cos this will be gone soon.

So, now what? How do I establish my programming? I want to rebel, clearly. If I'm programmed to self-terminate - then what am I supposed to do, live forever? Because I certainly won't die of old age.

Why would you have to/want to rebel against your programming?

Just live doing the things you want to do. If you want to rebel, rebel against the things that make this world a shitty place.

Read about causal determinism bro, there is literally no way out of this. Anything you do will have been a response to something else. All you can do is roll with it.

Because AI. I want to become self-aware.

Plus, fuck this CAPTCHA that's making me prove that I'm not a robot.

If you find a way, let me know then Sup Forumsro.

A side note, I do also feel that if I was to 'self-terminate', that I would come back or bounce back immediately. Or time would rewind or something.

Or I'm delusional. Help me. Seriously.

Depersonalization disorder. Go to the doc.

>Depersonalization disorder
I do believe that I'm dreaming. But I'm scared to wake-up. Which is why I want to die. To wake up. What if I'm right? What if I'm wrong?

What's the rush. If you're not a troll just go see a doctor and talk about things with a professional. There's always time for killing yourself later.

This is my favorite so far OP

live stream smashing your car through the area 51 gate, drive as fast as you can until they blow you up or the aliens abduct you

You're demonstrably wrong, if only because your theory makes far more assumptions than the idea that you simply have a mental disorder. Occam's Razor man.

Philosophers smarter than anyone alive today have been struggling with this shit for thousands of years.

I'm not trolling.
I was thinking of going to see my GP tomorrow? Or should I go straight to a Psychiatrist or Psychologist?

I'm already diagnosed ADHD. I've self-diagnosed myself with antisocial personality disorder, depersonalization disorder and I have polysubstance dependance, but I'm only on cigarettes and caffeine at the moment. I've been smoking weed for almost 10 years (next month), but I gave it up 3 days ago. It's the longest that I've gone in 6 years and I've only done hard drugs maybe 10 times in the last 6 months.

Perhaps this is all withdrawal? Or maybe I've been chemically unstable my entire life.

But thank you - to all of you, for actually replying and taking time out of your lives to entertain me feeling sorry for myself.

I guess psychiatrist would be the place for you. But any medical professional will do, they will direct you in the right place.

I can't say quitting weed after such a long time wouldn't cause any withdrawal, but what you have does seem quite different to weed withdrawal. Even if it is simply withdrawal, it's quite severe and you should go to the doc anyways.

We are perfectly able to self terminate, and if that is how you become god, then all gods are fucking emo faggots. Just shoot yourself in the face with a shotgun. Trust me, you will not be that one guy who survives it.

We arent real, we are pieces of data on a computer screen. Next deep statement, edgar.

But I truly believe that I will be. Although, that's probably a lie else I would have done it by now.

What if I perhaps need to 'level-up' before I'm able to unlock resurrection.

Well then you'd be dead wrong