Any good games to play with Xanax?

Any good games to play with Xanax?

Tummy sticks

Try putting them in a pez dispenser and then shooting yourself with a large caliber handgun you fuck.

Take a bar, an OP40 and a shot of whiskey, then go play forza

Try sticking them up your ass and jumping off a cliff. Best experience youll ever have

DonĀ“t know, but Weed and Minecraft fits perfekt

Not a Xanax user here

but what's so bad about them?

Do that but play real Forza. See how fast you can go on a highway

Addictive as hell

You mean reset buttons?

The blackout part is worse than the addiction part IMO

Whats so bad about clotting the cerebral vessicles in your brain until you have an aneurysm?

Uncharted 4. Fucking amazing game. Or division if you want multiplayer.

Two options, one is short run one is long haul. Take about 5-10 get 3-4 hundred dollars and go to the airport, just bring a small bag with passport change of cloths and toiletrys. Second take 10 or more a day for 3 years then stop taking them immediately, post result

See i would want to remember that tho, that's my favorite game

Stardew Valley

High Calibre you fucknut. and you were funny. well done

Well, theres always "where did my ass hole go?"
You can play that on top of
"Where the fuck did my dick go, oh wait a second I never had one on account of me using shitty drugs like xanax for recreation"

xanax is for losers it doesn't even get you high. that being said klonopin and weed is pretty nice with dark souls 3.

It can make you act like as much of if not more of a dickhead as when you are really really drunk. You will not remember anything if you get to that point either. Also its extremely easy to get hooked and the withdrawals are some of the worst around.

I wish benzos weren't so nice because there are a lot of good reasons not to fuck with them. Use strictly as a remedy for too much stimulants or a bad trip.

Tummy sticks is multiplayer

>mfw