I'm slightly drunk so I will waste my time here. Ask a 33 year old kissless virgin anything

I'm slightly drunk so I will waste my time here. Ask a 33 year old kissless virgin anything.

Please kill yourself.

Naw dude. Gotta shitpost,

What's your job?

Postdoc. Molecular oncology.

Faggot.

How does it feel to be a complete waste of life?

>33 year old kissless virgin
No women to keep you down, the world truly is your oyster. Now get out there and take what is yours.

Listen inside you and you'll know the answer.

I saw you here a few days ago and you made the same thread. Is this a hobby of yours?

Yes. Been productive enough all day.

I'm slightly drunk too but I've had way more sex than I thought I'd get. What's the outlook for your life in the future? Do you find yourself more mentally focused on things? Do you plan to stay virgin?

This. I'm also curious.

>What's the outlook for your life in the future?

I'm already dead inside so nothing can shock me.

>Do you find yourself more mentally focused on things?

Depends on the concentration of Adderall in my blood.

>Do you plan to stay virgin?

Not mine to decide.

What keeps you from killing yourself?

I hate life so much that I want to take revenge on existence in itself.

How? And in the end why the you think it matters since you've given up on existence?

By keeping on living. You know, Camusian rebellion.

What about prostitutes? Get some selfesteem...

What's the logic?

Don't want to encourage trafficking.

Prostitutes are like an expensive masturbation imo

Where are you from?

Been to the cinema alone very frequently. It's alright.

Germany, residing in UK.

what's stopping you from being a total dick to woman and trying to get sex that way?

Who says that I'm not a total dick?

then don't fuck the young ones

Then what's stopping you from not being a total dick to women and trying to get sex that way?

What happened? have you been trying to find a girl?

Then what's stopping you from not being a total dick to women and trying to get sex that way?

lol'd

The fact that I AM a total dick.

Yes. But I am so socially retarded that my spaghetti could feed half Italy for a year.

from what's you women stopping not being a to to and dick trying Then get sex that total way?

Online dating? Can help with breaking the ice.

What's your mental disorder?

Being a complete, useless idiot. Don't need to pathologize everything.

The more you think that you are retarted, the bigger retard you will become. Just say fuck it, i am cool guy. Mind is everyrthing my friend. If you change the way you think about yourself and life in general, you will become someone different. You are already down, you cannot be more fucked up, so why not to try the other way now?

Ever visited a shrink? You seem to have a really low self esteem

Ohman i can feel with you i was a virgin to age 24. Someday i went to a life gig of heaven shall burn and i was FUCKING drunk. Later that evening i saw a girl whos name was jovanna. I told her she was a beauty and after a lot of talking i got her number. Next day i mailed her. You can say she was mentally sick yes i had sex with her but this women was never satisfied and in the end it wasnt worth it. It SUCKED. A LOT. The Sex wasnt great too. In this time i said to myself that sex isnt enjoyable to me. My thoughts are that i have never should break this wall. Dont think too much and do things you like.

I tried dude, I tried.

I did. And having high self-esteem in my situation would be delusional.

You'rd in the same shit website. You're no better faggot
Now quit being a dick and love yourself

How the fuck are you 33 and still a fucking KISSLESS Virgin? Post pics. Let's see what we're dealing with here.

That's not true, loving someone can be beautiful. And being intimate is one of the greatest things in life. It's sad that some people experience this later rather than sooner but don't give up on it.

Average person with average body and average face but shit personality. Won't show face but might show body.

Do you work out? Do you try to have an active social life? Are you generous and kind to the people around you? These things usually help..

>Drunk
>kissless virgin
Slightly drunk ain't drunk at all bitch. Also choose one

>Do you work out?

Running, cycling, swimming, climbing. Body looks okay (pic related)

>Do you try to have an active social life?

Not anymore

>Are you generous and kind to the people around you?

No.

Get to it then.

"Hope is an illusion" - C'thun lol

Do you come from a wealthy family?

Average as fuck lol

No.

As I was saying.

bump

How do you entertain yourself?

See . Also reading, cooking and painting.

Also furiously masturbating.

So your flaw is dealing with people. What do you think is the orgin of your shity personality?

Has always been that way and only got comparatively worse over the years.

and you still can't get laid? lmao. I even know chubby guys bringing in 8/10's every weekend. you must have a shit personality.

I do. But even before I open my fucking mouth, I never received any interest from a girl.

bump

Do you feel being a decor for the world and people around you, not being a real person?

I do. Exactly.