Quick thread. My mom found this watch today at her very wealthy friends house and she said she could keep it...

Quick thread. My mom found this watch today at her very wealthy friends house and she said she could keep it. Can't find it anywhere online. What model is this? How much is it worth? Also general watch thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

patek.com/en/collection/all-models
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The back of it. BUMP

She sent me these photos, so no I can't time stamp. Just really curious.

your mom has a nice faggot hands. Also front and back are different pateks you idiot. IMPROVE THE BAIT

Please someone help!

It's not bait. Seriously just curious. She sent me these today. But what did I expect, B never helps.

Cheap Chinese fake, retard

you dumb fkn pleb these are two different models you try to use as bait how hard is that to understand

It's not like I'm promising money or anything for help, just thought someone would know. Not baiting. What would be the point? Like haha, look at this watch? That's fucking dumb. Just need help.

timestamp it then faggot

this

Really? These are the pics she sent me... why would she lie to me?

That's a fake

cause same genes as you so dumb as fuck

this is bait. saw this thread about 5 months ago, nt newfag

Even if it's fake, what model? What is it a knock off of? And how can u tell? Just wanna inform my mom.

patek.com/en/collection/all-models i think i found it...but now you find it

I swear this is an original thread. Fucking hell, this site is so paranoid. Just need the model, idk if it's real. Just curious. Trying to help her identify it.

Thank you for at least trying to help. This thread can die now. Just needed this, couldn't find it on their site

just google it you fucking retard

Yeah fake, Patek doesn't make a movement like that.

Chinese knock off.

Thank you.

No problem, though i bet it would look nice on your arm anyway ;)

One of their cheapest models in 100-180 us. Probably the patek phillipe 11191 or 1125/ models

unfortunately it is fake. The easiest way to tell is looking at the second and third pictures. Patek would not make such a crude and unfinished movement.