George Zimmerman selling the gun used to shoot Trayvon Martin dead...

George Zimmerman selling the gun used to shoot Trayvon Martin dead. Karma dictates somebody should buy it and shoot George Zimmerman dead. How else will the gun be at peace?

What is wrong with you flash bee... can't buy a mexican's gun used for killing blacks and turn it into a gun used for killing minorities?

Other urls found in this thread:

unitedgungroup.com/auction/detail/auction/9/slug/george-zimmerman-s-gun-used-2-26-12
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes...yes let the liberal tears flow through you!

No way bro, this is a call to straight up

Jesus christ that site is cancer

>he was goin' to church!
>he was gettin' his life back on track!
>he a good boy!

The website already pulled the auction.

It's back up on a different site

unitedgungroup.com/auction/detail/auction/9/slug/george-zimmerman-s-gun-used-2-26-12

It will still be taking place somewhere though. Maybe a street corner

zimmzam probably has a shit ton of legal bills
not to mention the joke that is job offers after liberal have decided to ignore factual events and label you a babykilling racist
i dont really blame him for taking advantage of the autists who would try to buy something like that, what other option does he have

Uhhh... maybe kill himself XD

I hope it gets bought for a million dollars by a liberal bernie jew who wants to destroy it.

top kek
>what now you evil child killing asshole. im going to melt this gun down and turn it into free hug tokens to be dispensed to the segragated black community!!
k ill be at the bank

>kel tec
>destroyed

Nothing of value will be lost

>anonymous quote
2spooky4me

>boo hoo he shot a nigger anonymous should hack his twitter!!!!!!
could you idiots fuck off

Fuckin rockin tits.

what's the matter o.p? You miss guzzling trayvon's cum?

Nahhh, what is so wrong with calling it even at 2 deaths XD

Pretty clear self defence, wonder if SJWs have ever been confronted by a nigger high on skittles or whatever the fuck

9-year old Trayvon Martin was on his way home from choir practice and delivering hot meals to the elderly.

He stopped to hold umbrellas for a Girl Scout Troop which was raising money for quadriplegic AIDS victims in Africa. After he helped the Girl Scouts, he
then delivered 10 Golden Retriever puppies which were breach birth.

That's when George Zimmerman pulled up in his Hummer, on his way home from a White Hispanic KKK meeting. High on meth and shouting racist slogans, GZ saw
TM and opened up with his twin roof-mounted 50 caliber machine guns.

TM saved all the Girl Scouts and then went back to save the Golden Retriever puppies.

GZ ran out of ammunition so he unholstered two Desert Eagle .44 magnum pistols and started firing at the puppies and TM.

That's when TM was hit in the back by 32 rounds of hollow-point, teflon-coated & explosive ammunition.

GZ then called his cop buddies who were at the KKK rally. They cleaned up the site and made the Girl Scouts and Golden Retrievers "disappear" in the
Everglades so there would be no witnesses. They washed the blood from GZ's fangs after he gnawed on TM's still beating heart.

This is how liberals picture George Zimmerman.

shut the fuck up nigger

>Karma dictates somebody should buy it and shoot George Zimmerman dead.

that would make my decade

Ok, we can make it odd again killing you.

Here's what really happened that night...

I hope the judge/jury that set him free feels like shit

liberal cuck tears must flow freely from you

ITT : butthurt

>I hope the judge/jury that set him free feels like shit

I hope a nigger thug bashes your head into the sidewalk until you feel like shit.

Anyone got the screenshot of his facebook where he replies to people threatening him that they should think about what happened to the last punk that attacked him?

Smh back in the day my dad used to read the DN.
Were are talking 70s and 80 back when it wasn't some liberal fagrag .

Can't he sue them for slander?

the actual best. You are a true hero

My sides went higher than the SpaceX rocket.

Zimmerman has made close to 3.4million since his release. The gun sale is just for shits and giggles, killing that monkey was the best thing that happened to him.

wtf how... seriously? I was planning on killing trump and making money. Maybe i should call up GZ and ask how he made murder into profit

What do you mean karma? Karma already played her hand in this situation. And she killed that nigger.

I wanna buy it and frame it

That is not how I see GZ. I think he did more than he should though. TM was an asshole who needed a good spanking or two.

Yo, sites down again... wtf man