Do you think there are girls that use int?

Do you think there are girls that use int?

What is your experience with international women?

I'mma gril :3

proof. with timestamp.

>:3

i use int as a girl and my experience with international women is that they are the same everywhere. thots

>around 50% of the general population
>generally deprived looking for gossip and cheap giggles and shit
>vain as fuck constantly looking for validation from others

question is, how can there not be girls on Sup Forums?

>Do you think there are girls that use int?
It's very likely. IRRC there was a racist french cunt on a vocaroo thread some time ago. She sounded like a bitter single woman in her 30s. She also sounded like she wears glasses.

>What is your experience with international women?
Fairly limited.

I'm a girl (male) ;)

No. There are no girls that use Sup Forums. Even if a girl were to use any imageboard she would never say she was a girl because she would either be harassed or believed to be a fat roleplayer. Stop spreading these rumors that are obviously /x/-tier conspiracy theories. It doesn't make sense that any females use imageboards.

>look at me im a girl xD

>Do you think there are girls that use int?
A few
I've had sex with several. Being white in Miami means you have access to the finest ass that Latin America has to offer.

>She also sounded like she wears glasses.

yes they are especially shemales

no, you're not, slutty trap

Dated a russian-jewish chick for 4 years. Miss her, she was perf. She left me when my alchohol and drug abuse became too much.

Went out on a beach date with a French exchange student. She made her affections known to me by lifting up the waistband of my swimming trunks and looking down at my cock. Was very... touchy.. and always rested on me and leaned on me. Alas, I was too much of a coward at the time to do much.

Then last year I lived with a bunch of expats.

Chinese girl named "Xinjiang" or something like that made me a full course dinner, then she got drunk off like a cup of wine and we fugged. Was pretty bad and awkward. I think she was a virgin.

About a week after that I dated a blonde hair blue eyed German girl with a perfect body for like 6 months before she went back. She was great, amazing ass that felt like marshmellows. Very kind and patient, had a good job, overall a good person.

Recently went on a date with a Moldovan chick but she was kind of a bydlo so I passed.

Proofs pls

why is it so hard to belive that there are some girls here?

I know of at least three argentine girls who browse Sup Forums

girl stops being girl once she actively goes on Sup Forums

they start growing dick, 1 mm per every hour spent here, their voice mutates and body hair significantly thickens

t. was girl once

I just want to see a qt finish girl

I'm a grill

beicosmosos!!! benitti gapatacha bippitti boopiiti??

Some guys here have test levels that qualify as girly if you want

>there are guys on Sup Forums

meeeeeee
don't hit on me silly boys :3:3:3

rawr

I would say I am a girl but I'm not that young anymore.

tfw got addicted to Sup Forums 10+ years ago and have become a normie adult female but still post on this shitty place

This

>girls
>on Sup Forums

she was a whore anyway

I'm a girl

no, you aren't

Yes I am.

I fugged a german grilll once :D

sup.

A girl with a femenine penis?

A girl with two x chromosomes.

have you taken the BSC (big sheep cock)?

I can be a girl if you want

post pic with timestamp or you're a big and hairy guy

I know a girl who posts on Sup Forums.

I don't talk to many international people desu.