Best senior prank that you can't get caught for?

Best senior prank that you can't get caught for?

shit on the toilet seat of the teachers' bathroom.

Something about 3 pigs numbered 1, 2, 4. Also cows and cranes

Found dead snake so put it in a bottle and get it in the teachers' room, and my dad got a cow running in the halls

Funny enough, the staff bathroom is the most convenient bathroom in the school for the students to use, yet the keep it locked for only staff. How to shit in locked bathroom?

>Take 3 pig
>Put number on side of pigs
>1 2 and 4
>where is 3 people will think

unlock it, numbnuts

Throw a mattress into the pool, takes a crane to get it out

>buy multiple rape alarms
>throw in to places around campus
>???
>profit

shank a fucker

Get everyone to drop out the day before graduation

get three matressed
paint on one a crane
on two a pool
on three a cow

they'll be wondering where the get is

I'd like to preface that my school's administration is extremely corrupt. We have to pay a 10$ fee for mandatory drug testing (if we don't we loose our 15$ parking permit and can no longer drive to school). Same punishment if you fail the test aswell. They test for THC/alcohol/nicotine. K9 searches are also frequent, if your car is searched and they find cigarettes or a lighter you get suspended for a week. So every senior hates the administration, but they are too pussy to do a senior prank because they're afraid to get caught, so I'll do it.

Throw a feminist into the school, takes a crane to get it out

get every student to go to the wrong classes. Make sure no one sees the teachers they were supposed to have a class with. They can't punish an entire class (I'm assuming they're somewhat reasonable based on the fact you're asking for ideas at all)

put a bush into two towers, takes a plane to get it out

hide weed in principals car on k9 day

put the principal's car on the roof.

When I was in senior year, our prank was releasing a bunch of ants/crickets throughout the school.

We have cameras everywhere except for bathrooms (including parking lot)

what the fuck kind of school do you go to? Give us the name of the school and we will fuck with the administration for you. You just give the name so and it's all anonymous so it's not like you can be caught for it

fucking kek

have professional signs made for all the bathrooms that say "Whites Only"

>Get into a teacher's desk
>Glue 29 pictures of Nicolas Cage hidden in various spots in and around the desk.
>Leave a note saying: "I have left 30 pictures of Nicolas Cage in your desk. Happy Hunting."

damn dude what country do you live in?

lhs(.)eacs(.)k12(.)in(.)us

Glue a dildo to the car of the teacher

Holy shit these are some of the best google reviews for a school I've ever seen, in a bad way. I'm gonna be doing a bit of digging to see if it's as bad as you're saying.

tape a 3 to a fat chick

After reading the school's website and it's google reviews I can see there's a YUGE disconnect between what they claim to be and what the reality is. I think we can fuck their day up.

kek

I love you lol I was waiting for the crane joke but that was an excellent spin

and how do you propose to do that, user

Make a homemade clock out it in a duffle bag and slide it under your brown neighbors chair then yell "OMG Achmed has a bomb!!" then say "citizens arrest citizens arrest" and take him into custody be praised as a hero then at 10yr reunion tell everyone it was a prank

Acquire a laptop (preferably a shitty one). make a fake email with fake information and go to a place without cameras. Send an email to the administration about a bomb in the school. destroy the laptop and wait for the results.

too many cameras I'd think but I like where your mind is at user

>my highschool had a bunch of mall-esque security doors
>pic related
>locks kept them in place, end of day they'd roll down over the exits
>bolt cut locks off
>sealed the exits
>pulled the fire alarm
>masks for security camera
>whole school panicked while the janitor got the bolt cutters to open the gates

it honestly sounds like your to much of a pussy to do anything cause "duh cameras" literally anything u do will be on cam then

I'm just trying to stick to OP's parameters. Plus they would obviously check the cameras. If the prank wouldn't work in the first place it's kind of a shitty prank. Maybe think about how it could go wrong instead of just assuming you can get away with anything. You're idea was funny but it was also retarded

something something laxatives in the schools lunches and snagging janitor keys to lock the restrooms.

Suicide bombing

get drug tested and test positive. kill yourself and cite the drug test as the reason that pushed you over the line.
you want to be a hero and stand up for the rights of your people?

What part of any of this is 'corrupt'? I suppose making you pay for the drug tests is a little fishy, but aside from that,

look up the school district. apparently they dont have buses for all regions within the district and they have had numerous incidents of teachers having sex with students. instead of dealing with that they decide to randomly drug test people who are actually participating in extra curricular activities, rather than focusing on the students who aren't and trying to get those students back on track.
from a simple google search it seems like they ignore the real issues in their school and try to pat themselves on the back by instituting meaningless drug policies which run the risk of actually preventing students from being able to get to school.