Give me one reason to not an hero

Give me one reason to not an hero

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cKUvKE3bQlY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no.

You haven't finished that scented candle.

Yeah, at least enjoy that scented candle first. Those things are expensive.

You can still breathe and walk, right?
Back to the grind, faggot.
As long as those two things hold true, there IS hope.

Your white

one reason to not an hero

Because you have a life to live and people to love. You gotta move forward man. Don't try to take the easy way out because it only makes it harder on everyone else around you. What I did was wrote a list of the stuff that bugged me and made me depressed and proceeded to take them out of my life or get things out of the way that were on my shoulders for so long (debt and stuff).

If it is grievance of a death it take time but you will eventually recover. Please don't do it man, every life means something and I am positive your life means a lot to others even if you don't realize it. Stay safe and live life. Its not easy, but it is life.

Another fake suicide discussion? Really?

What is the fascination? Is it to have a successful thread? To be edgy? You faggots need to man up.

2nd

Nigger

Would you like fries with that?

definitely light that candle and enjoy a scented gaming session.
you can always kill yourself later

cuz ur not done YET

Because you have forever to be dead. Why rush it, cuck

So what is your problem? You look like a normal guy. Not ugly, not fat- stop crying

I nearly an heroed
The next day I met the love of my life and now we have a nice house, good jobs and a son.

you have a pretty nice shelf/headboard combo there

I dont understand what does "not an hero" means?

Otherwise i see a guy with glasses living a comfortable life maybe its time to get agirl to complicate life a little :D.

Star Wars 8

will you an hero when she leaves you and your son hates you?
she is already thinking about trying nigger dick

read something nice. how about murakami since this is a japan inspired board

you could go to the gym and get ripped af fam
if u dont give a shit aout ur life anyway why not dedicate it to making a fking masterpiece

I could get pussy easy but I'm scared of it I'm not even comfortable round my own friends nowadays

I can't.

I don't know anything about you or your situation so it might be best that you do.

Your call OP.

This which is the point I was trying to make earlier with my friend. I don't want to talk about it because there's nothing to say- I finally found the one thing that would make me happy enough and I fucked it all up.

Don't have a problem with confidence myself just a lack of care- and I need my pussy to mean something. I'm not sure if I'm just feeling old or am sick of the idea of one night stands, casual sex and bullshit that doesn't give itself merit. I just want life to suck less

nope, sorry .....all out of reasons and fucks too......

an hero mofo

bye faggot

I'm 31
Deliver pizza cuz 6 felony
Live at home with money who is dying of cancer
Lost 8 grand I has stashed in my closet. My 1 good friend took it but I can't prove
Psoriasis and impotence. Only with ppl
Drinking first thing in morning and now stuck on my mom's oxycotin and codone.

Catch

>found the one thing that would make me happy enough and I fucked it all up.
Go on...
Oh.
Well Op you need to work on being in a relationship.
Have you tried reading any books about doing that?

What do you think you should do to start improving your lot in life?

I know that feel, maybe search for a new hobby or some other shit you can get passionate about.

Get clean but I'm in too deep

No reasons, just an hero.

Not OP but I know, but she got sick of my shit and packed her bags. I know she still feels for me but but I broke her trust. I didn't go as far as cheating but that doesn't make it right. She's a wonderful girl and kinda made all my reasons for living well, worth it.

I'm pissed off because things were getting better- I just hated my job. I quit that after we broke up which is better but I think that is all the change I needed to make things better.

>makes one bad decision after another.
>cries that life sucks
>keeps making bad decisions
>cries more

Do the exact opposite of everything you do, and you'll have a decent life.

because you will fail at it!

Pokemon Sun and Moon in November.

Too deep as in addicted or do you need to change your surroundings?

Cuz all that can happen. Not saying it's easy but if you want it to be you gotta set a plan and take that 1st step.

Costanza?

Do you still talk to her?
What does she think?

It really takes a man to say he was wrong and work on improving himself. Are you willing?

Exactly...KEK

youtu.be/cKUvKE3bQlY

>money is dying of cancer
Well I can't say that's happened to me before
>Psoriasis
Had this since I was a wee lad though - really bad too. I feel you on that one but to be honest, we just gotta deal with it because there's nothing for it.
I go to the gym 3 times a week and I like to think that makes up for that shit on my face and covering my body

Both

I did treatment programs before they help. But my mom won't be able to stay at home by herself if I'm not around. Having said that I feel like a Fucking idiot

We broke up pretty much the day before yesterday. We started arguing again and I was a dick, I should have paid her more attention and I'm not sure if she's willing to talk because she'd probably take me back like before.

I'd give anything, literally anything in the world to get the chance to show her. I'm willing, I can't see myself being happy without her.

Nothing wrong with taking care of your mom. Quiet admirable actually. Fuck anyone else who doesn't see it that way.

Any chance you could contact one of the treatment centers and see if they could help you with an out-patient program?
Also you could take the best things you learned from them and use it at home, couldn't you?

Any

She said we'll speak, she's still got the engagement ring as far as I know. I was a stupid arrogant fool with a shitty outlook on life. I guess that was my problem.

She makes me want to be more than that- not just for her but for me.

>Psoriasis
What is calendula cream?

>pro tip
The Romans called it the elixir of skin

Yankee candles and radiohead

>implying I haven't tried every cream & more over the past 12 years
It ain't going bud

Well if it was me I'd contact her and tell her she was right (people love hearing that) and I was an asshole who wants to prove I could be better.

Maybe if you guys set a time so she could see if your doing better.

I mean it's only a day you've been apart. You need to get yourself set and going and she would see your progress then.

This

The only thing that slightly helps mine is using head and shoulders as a body wash

because either you'll die eventually anyway or you'll live long enough to get a robot body that you can be so drugged up on reality will have little meaning to you. Either way i'll see you in the next life user

Walmart candle and ween

I hope so, problem is we've been together for a long time and she wants to see change. Things have but we haven't experienced so much, now with less money problems I had time issues.

Ironically now that I have time to see her she isn't here because I quit my job. I want to arrange some time we could see each other- be able to settle our differences at the very least. I'm not inspired by much of the world anymore, yeah I get depressed and no I don't want her to become a crutch or feel like it. I want to be with her to strive towards a better future.

it'll get better Vinny Caracalla. we look forward to more GBE playdates

It sounds like you've got it started. Only time will prove that.

I'm and oldfag - 50+. When I was in my 20's and just got married (w/kids thrown in) I used to hang with my old neighbors to hear their life experiences and use them for my situations.

One of the best pieces of advice I heard was "If you got the time you don't have the $$$". And damn if that still doesn't hold true to this day.

Life's a balance. Live in the moment and things will work out.