>2016
>doesn't smoke
Are you bullied, retarded, or both?
>b-but you'll die
So? Was a life a competition who lives the longest?
>you get addicted!!!
No you don't, if you're not underage and can smoke in moderation
>i.. IT COSTS MONEY!!!
Who forces you to buy a pack a day, fucking peat gavel

Look at this fucking retard. Enjoy your cancer

It's disgusting.
Why would I do that to my body for a temporary high?

cigs? Shit. Weed? Shit. Mdma+cocaine.

Takaisin ylilaudalle

>smokes
okay.
>posts that he smokes and tries to convince you
fucking retard.

Non-smoking manchilds spotted

I don't smoke because I don't do drugs that require burning sorry OP

Holy shit. This is a new level of stupid.

No one cares you pathetic piece of shit.

I have asthma

Isn't it you who is the childish one, always needing your pacifier or you throw a tantrum.

>y u no drug
>i big boy is okai
>haha ur dum no dug
>no auts is swear

> Are you bullied, retarded, or both?
None??

>you get addicted!!!
>No you don't, if you're not underage and can smoke in moderation
It's very very addictive. why do you think most people who try to quit fail?

>i.. IT COSTS MONEY!!!
>Who forces you to buy a pack a day, fucking peat gavel
That's not a complaint I have coz I don't smoke?

are you bullied, retarded or both?

I smoke about a pack a day, persistently trying to quit.
And you sound like a fucking retard. Smoking doesn't make you feel better, in any shape or form.

That kind of defences were found from there

No, I used to smoke for 2 years or so. Not that long, but enough to develop an addiction. And even then I didnt go around telling non-smoker that theyre retards for not smoking. Wtf dude, you're addicted to the nicotine. Cigarettes by themselves are pretty damn disgusting. They taste like shit, smell like shit, discolor your teeth, shorten your healthy lifespan, destroy your lungs and arteries, make you age faster.

Why would anyone still want to smoke when theres the option to just quit?

OP is making all the retards repeat those phrases they learned at school, this is hilarious

>Smoking
No thanks, I like when girls swallow

Yeah because it's retarded to be able to breath and not smell like shit, fucking retard, but keep on smoking I dont care.

>So? Was a life a competition who lives the longest?

Yes. Think of it as a game, then you'll enjoy it the most instead of letting your days slip.

My goal in life is to become over 100 years old. My genes are shit and granparents died at 70, but damnit, im sure as hell gonne be the first one.

Every time I smell smoke on someone I pass judgement on them, I don't want every single first impression of my life to be bad.

halo halo cam uoy her me?

That's the spirit user, I'm right there with you.

KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY KILL YOUR FAMILY

This thread might be the most retarded thread this year. Congrats you bunch o' mongoloids!

I smoke and it aint even that cool or good or anything

It's just here. It wouldn't be here if I didn't start taking cigarette hits out of curiosity on friend's cigs. Somehow Wish I didn't start. How do I stop smoking that crap ? On every single aspects it's negative except maybe giving a certain image of yourself that some may consider cool.

Why would anyone want to live 100 years without enjoying things like smoking? Fucking manchild sheep.

id rather smoke weed tbh, less of a pussy drug

OP is a 16 year old who smoked his first cig the other day and spent all day watching old cigarette commercials and listening to jazz and old country music pretending hes some grizzly middle aged man

That kind of power Fanta pigs

I enjoy taking care of myself, there is nothing better than a clear mind.

But whatever floats your boat man, ifa foggy mind where you have materialistic needs to be content is what you want, good for you!

Shoutings

So much fucking manchilds here LOL ylis best

a nice nicotine buzz does the opposite of fogging mind.. obv youve never tried

>thinks being non-smoker = manchild

Where do you live in a fucking third world country like Serbia?

Faggots who can't control shit tier cigs. I stop all the time whenever.
Controlling heroin is a thing I can't do which is a given.

Ned food help helpper plese cme fsat

If you are low income and have no willpower and no mental stability ofc cigs will be addictive to you, because your brain hasnt matured from its 12 year old state

LOL it's always fun when manchild non-smokers are mad at alpha as fuck smokers. Lol get a life and start smoking, maybe even you get some pussy in your life.

Don't do it felllow anons. It's a trap that you'll probably never escape. I've tried to quit for going on 6 months now.

>inb4 weak willed faggot
I know. I'm drunk too. Fuck you I have an addictive personality.

I've had a pack of marb reds for a month now and still haven't finished the pack

As I said, you wont get addicted if you're not underage and can smoke in moderation.

Well done OP, you successfully baited Sup Forums.

ITT: Fucking idiots falling for obvious bait

that's every thread on Sup Forums

LOL

Lol im 300lbs and i smoke guess im beta then

Started smoking when i was 13, stopped when i was 20.
Foggy mind in terms of needing a cig. Looking forward to a cig. Only a sissy has materialistic needs.

my yltsi-nigga

>Are you bullied, retarded, or both?
Just ok without smoking. What's so great about it?
>So? Was a life a competition who lives the longest?
Who says I give a fuck about what others make with their lives?
>No you don't, if you're not underage and can smoke in moderation
Why should I do what you say, faggot?
>Who forces you to buy a pack a day, fucking peat gavel
I'll save the money to buy more pringles.

Mad non-smoking sheep, lol.

I'm not even mad, just laughing at your b8 and the fugly bald idiot you're posting.

I'd say forced meme/10

Looking for a way to justify pissing away your thousands ay? It's okay. I'm still looking for a way to justify why I come to this stupid website.

newfags will fall for this old b8