What went wrong?

1-0 Peru win

they just can't wake up

They are so shit it's unbelieveable

Amigo Pedro me puedes ayudar?

Dunga

What didn't go wrong?

I need help guys

Brazilian soccer "experts" are actually celebrating a tie with Peru. In their opinion "Brazil is actually playing very well".

Kill us.

beside coutinho being a shit-tier passer killing every good attack the team is doing okay-ish

what is it

Dunga happened.

Hoping for a 1x0 Peru win at the last minute. It will hopefully drop Dunga's ass and based Ganso will come back to Brazil to play for São Paulo earlier.

kek

Dunga is gone.

>Dunga happened.

Dunga is done now.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Where can I download football matches? Especially from Ronaldinho' s Milan era

Ha, fucking called it.

it was handball

reddit.com/r/footballdownload, search milan and the date

HAND OF GOD
A
N
D

O
F

G
O
D

The refs

that was the most obvious hand goal ever

NO ERA MANO

Que bueno lo que convalidaron

No solo los Argentinos pueden robar asi

Hand of Doom

If you look at the camera in front it his his knee and went in, every other shot makes it look like a hand

BRA71L
R
A
L

WHAT EVEN IS BRAZIL WITHOUT NEYMAR

Hahahaha justice for Ecuapoor

>let's have goaline technology
>but let's not use it :^)
I don't think this semen slurping sport is for me

Technology ... when?

wonder if the team will flip the fuck out like the the 2010 QF or comeback.

MANOS THE HANDS OF FATE

WILL BRAZIL EVER RECOVER?

> get technology for povertyball to satisfy Americans
> Still get the call wrong

Hahahahab

MANO DE DIOS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ABSOLUTE SCENES

JUST

Why wouldn't one be allowed to use the TV?

It's about time

refball or not this is just a pathetic performance from a country that produces more footballers than any other country. lose one star player and they are playing like a third tier team

>Brazilian media asks for token sponsored players like Gabriel, Lucas Lima and Renato Augusto
>Dunga gives in
>Brazil plays like shit against the third shittiest country in south america
>Brazilian media in full damage control 'WE MAY BE OUT BUT WE GOTTA THINK ABOUT THE WORLD CUP QUALIFIERS'

Fuck everything I hope Brazil goes out so my team can have their players back

Actually it was with the knee not the hand

what did that handball have to do with goaline technology?

Get rekt

>BRAZIL AND HAITI DONT QUALIFY FROM THE GROUP

YOU CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

match is still on.

brazil can still get a goal.

>lose one star player
Neymar is their only star. The rest of the players are average at best.

Because FIFA is ruled by old fucks that dont know how technology works

we lost Douglas Costa and Casemiro (for this game). Also Gil playing over Thiago Silva or even Marquinhos is ridiculous.

era penal 2bh

BRASIL ASI SE SIENTE CUANDO TE SACAN DE LA COPA POR CULPA DEL ARBITRO

is Brazil the new England?

the krauts killed them forever

Love you! ( full h-homo)

Late onset zika Microcephaly

TV has been around since the 60s, not an excuse

Brasil vergonha nao tem fim

>7-1
>this
what's going to go wrong in the olympics?

DUNGA OUT WHEN?

Do you think they'll have 2008 matches?

why Marquinhos didn't play today?

is he too good for them?

isis attack.

I'll never forgive you guys for not eliminating our asses back in the WC

>Brazil losing a handball match

I'm liking where this is going

With mosquitoes.

Dunga rates Chinese League over the French.

Everything.

Our football confederation is corrupt and colludes with agents to call certain players to the national team so they can sell them for more money. Our youth system is now based on growing strong defensive midfielders who can be sold instead of able playmakers like in the past. Our clubs are bankrupt thanks to mismanagement and cannot compete with European, Asian and even Mexican clubs for talent.

Brazil is the new Hungary. A great team in the past that is falling into irrelevance. Soon people won't even laugh at us anymore and will just hope we can achieve something for the sake of the past.

Those cunts were already old in the 60s

They found super bacterias in the water venues. The first nigger sick will bring it all down.

will dunga be still coaching brazil at the olympics

>Elias

LOL

>ELIAS
>FUCKING ELIAS
>ELIAS IS A STARTER

>mfw Brazil loses in group stage at Olympics too

>Elylas

why dont brazilian fans push for a foreign manager

fucking nigger.

Absolute madman

Siamo fuoriiii

so its pretty much guaranteed that the ref will continue the match until brazil equalizes right

Nobody cares about the people's voice regarding that. It all comes down to the local confederation and they are ruled by player managers and sponsors.

We've been lucky the in the last 20 years we had decent players. Now that we have no one, its one shame after another

HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

bye bye, Brazil.

first of all, "brazilian fans" have no power whatsoever over CBF, it's a private institution and should be left as that. Only the clubs can make some pressure by electing new a president, but their vote is scarce compared to the 27 state federations.

second of all, "brazilian fans" loved David Luiz and approved Kaká on the team until a few months ago, they shouldn't be listened to.

Jajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajaja

FML

an ex bayern manager offered to do it and he's the best in the sport, unfortunately they're far too arrogant to let that happen

Hand?

Krauts broke them for good

Dunga

Is this the first time Brazil hasn't made it out of the group stage in a Copa America?

BRASIL ESTÁ FUERA DE LOS OCHO MEJORES POR PRIMERA VEZ EN CIEN AÑOS DE HISTORIA DE LA COPA.

So is this more embrassing then 7-1?

Mexico will repeat.

Screen cap this.

for nations like brazil or argentina, getting a foreign manager is not an option.

it's like admitting defeat.

i'm not saying it isn't the right choice though.

Worst call in the history of ever?

Subhuman jungle dwelling savages 2bh family

7-1 Broke the Hues forever, rip.

Jesus Christ, Brazil. Can you go ONE tournament without embarrassing yourself in front of the world?

decime UNA que nos hayan dado a nosotros cocabro