Sup Forums what torrent clients are you using? I've just purchased new laptop that replaces my old PC. I used uTorrent...

Sup Forums what torrent clients are you using? I've just purchased new laptop that replaces my old PC. I used uTorrent, but it became fucking ad ridden piece of shit.
I've tried deluge but I don't really like it.

The ads don't bother me on uTorrent. You don't really look at it

I don't want my laptop to become a bitcoin nigger

qbitorrent or transmission.

do you also enving being a data mining cuck for some chinese jew ?

enjoy*

you need version 2.2.1 op

I jut use deluge. Reminds me of the old bittorrent. Why don't you like it?

Well, I think I got used to uTorrent, but after tinkering with Deluge, I'll stick with it.

how is that version different from the current one?

qbittorrent

qbitorrent is nice
deluge is also nice

I've been using tixati for a little over a year now

>qbittorrent
this

Just download TransmissionQt, OP. Transmission an Open-Source BT client for Linux and MAC that was ported over to Windows by a group of devs. It is a simple interface to learn and use, and best of all.... NO FUCKING ADS!

Been a while since I've used torrents, but I used to love the shit out of BitTyrant.
Not sure if it's good anymore though.

vuze because its fast as fuck because you arent forced to upload anything like on utorrent. Utorrent gives me 4mb/s and vuze gives me like 6-7mb/s (it should be faster but the australian government is retarded and fucked up the NBN plan)

It's the version before ads and paid shit got in.

But don't bother, just switch to qbittorent already.

/Thread

uTorrent installed a fucking bitcoin miner in one of the updates

Use deluge or qBitorrent

I have the sudden feeling that everyone in this thread endorsing qbittorrent is probably a fucking shill

qBittorrent. Literally uTorrent without the ads and it runs a bit easier, I've noticed.

They didn't install it, it was optional adware that you could opt out of. The problem for me is the public trackers they add automatically, that are constantly being monitored.

yeah companies sure love paying people to shill for free open source software

Am a torrent uploader, and I don't like using anything else. Deluge doesn't release updates fast enough, and transmission doesn't let you pause/stop torrents. qBittorrent is only logical option.

I use bit lord

kek, might as well use frostwire, pleb

Deluge. Open source, cross platform.