Sup Forums I'm really lonely, no one ever hangs out with me...

Sup Forums I'm really lonely, no one ever hangs out with me, I just sit in my room whilst everyone else is going out and shit, everyday is
>wake up
>go work
>come home
>do nothing all day
what methods do you use to escape Sup Forums?

im sorry your life is like this

Every other week, I take a hooker or a stripper for chicken and sex. I've had some weird conversations and met some pretty interesting people.

thanks I guess

inb4 Kill yourself.

Meet someone at work and strike up a conversation with them, get to know your coworkers in and out of work.

But seriously, sorry to hear that. I can't think of any real solutions.

Don't you have hobbies? Gaming and shit?

Video games, yardwork, drawing and other unproductive shit like that.

get a dog or a cat or something

Hi5 I've been having that life for 3 years so far

Find a hobby. Then find a group of people with that hobby. Everyone is happy doing their hobby and easy to get along with because they love talking to u about said hobby.

Get a grip and do something with your life. You won't get to start again. Become something people admire. Never get comfortable. Stop being a pathetic cunt.

NO ONE CAN ESCAPE Sup Forums

if you don't like it the. Do something about it, no one can change shit but you bruh. whatever's holding you back is just a block that you've placed in your mind, go out and be yourself man

I did try this but my coworkers have their own friendship groups so it's hard to get to know them and hang out, they always push me away, I can never get more than acquaintances with them.

Drugs.

VIDYA.

If you're looking to expand your social horizons pose as somewhat normal and go to some meat markets.

If hideous I like a ons bi monthly hooker excursions. We need outlets. Vices are ok if they aren't all consuming. We are all just dung beetles crawling on this turd ball. Get your fucking kicks before worms are burrowing into your eye sockets

I play the guitar and draw, but I'm not very good at either at them

You don't have to be good at it to enjoy it. Might as well keep at it and get better. And like someone else said find a group of people with the same hobbies. I guarantee you you have a club or something for that shit in your area.

see

Your problem seems to be that you're too comfortable, make a big leap and fucking go for it full force. Guarantee it's a wild ride. But that's what you need. Rock your own world mate.

What age are you OP?

I had a cat, but he got cancer and I had to put him down

my day is
>wake up
>smoke weed
>sleep
wake up
>smoke weed
>eat
>watch videos maybe play games
>sleep

I know that feel OP. I never cared that I had few friends and now I have like none and it hurts so bad.

Book a flight somewhere crazy and exotic. Go crazy. Live life. Stop being a lazy apathetic cuntsack.

but I work a minimum wage job, I can't afford that.

Then make savings. It'll give you a direction in life. No more fucking excuses, that's the problem.

What do you do for money?

it would take a while but It's somewhat possible

Then go for it man! It's what you need, it'll give you a sense of purpose

Living with parents, but I think they might want me out of the house and I'm only 26.

As someone else pointed out don't make excuses. Excuses are the easy way out of your problems. Excuses will always be easier than actual hard work.

You're in America I'm assuming. So you upward mobility is better than like 90% of the rest of the world. Hard work is rewarded.

I have nothing better to do, might as well give it a shot

>i'm only 26

I'm 18 and my mum constantly threatens to kick me out. I like staying at home though.

40 year old failure here, can confirm.

People waste their lives being comfortable. If you get comfortable you're going nowhere, and you have to decide if that's what you want with your life. Sometimes it is, sometimes it isn't, and when it isn't you get bored, depressed, and existential. It's your job alone to fill your life, and you'll only get the one shot, so make it count.

this is why I am willing to give this holiday thing a go

You like it now but try living on your own and come back. Im currently living with my parents while writing my thesis for a company in my hometown and its driving me crazier than the joker not to have the freedom I used to have when I was living alone.

>escape methods
>Sweet release of death

ez pz

Only 26?

I have been out of the house since I was 18 man. Still getting money from your parents to smoke weed every morning is a hard cycle to break. But do it soon before you are 35 and cant find a woman.

That's great, it's worth saying though, that that is something for everybody reading and not just you. With family there isn't much choice, but if you're alone and single their is literally nothing stopping you.

Do drugs with people, one of the most classic escapes

I would be broke as fuck. I only have 5 gcse's and I'm taking my A Levels next year/2 years. Then if I get the grades I might go to university. I'm scared though, I want to get good grades, but I'm a chronic procrastinator.

pension

>underage
fuck off kid

I've been through that, and am at Uni now. Something I wish I knew sooner is that there is no use in just worrying. Know what you want to do with your life, and go at it full force until you're there, because you will get there if you do.

I'm not underage I'm just that much of a failure that I am taking my exams in a college for adult learners... basically a place for opsimaths

I want to do physics. I got an A for it and I want to do research at university.

Hermit crabs

Do you KNOW that will make you happy?

That's weird, because you sound like such a fun guy to be around.

If I'm honest I love etymology and logology(study of words). I read through dictionaries for fun.

OP, why do you care? I like doing things on my own.

i go camping, hiking, trailing, kayaking, fishing, etc by my lonesome and its very peaceful and amazing all the time. Sometimes it would be nice to do these things with somebody else and share my experiences, but like, most people are fucking assholes or stupid and dumb shit.

plus, nobody is actually your friend in this world no matter what anybody says. You;ll never know your own mother or father truly, so how the hell can you truly know a stranger or "friend" ?

better to be alone and enjoy the amazing shit life offers.

just last weekend i went out and refurbished a makarov and went to the range by myself. good weekend, bro.

embrace being alone because its better than the alternative.

haha holy shit bruh youre so cancerous you gave your cat cancer and it died

Op is fag

>whilst
I think you need to kill yourself

Ahh... Nothing like the "interesting people" meme. Let me tell you a little something about interesting people buddy
THEY DON'T EXIST
Fundamentally, pretty much every person I know is EXACTLY the fucking same, I don't go out because I'm scared, I stay home because every person I've ever talked to acts exactly the same. learn your own hobby op, enjoy your own life, learn to weld, program, pick locks, write books, go and explore Chernobyl or some shit, useful skills like that, before you know it you'll constantly be doing things.
Op, do not fucking drug yourself up, you'll be in even worse condition than before, you'll end up arrested, shot, without a home, or die of OD, or fucking all of them at the same time.

Not because I'm scared that is.

Smoke Dro

You're not alone user, I've been living the same life for years now.

>"Only" 26
>man up faggot
>Git gud

Go to the srrip club