Ill pay You 10$(USD)

Ill pay You 10$(USD)

Get in here smart internet people

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/010MYFYIGrzI4KE5Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If you want your dick sucked then go to

So the issue is that my bank allows a service where i can choose any image (following their guidelines) to put on my bank card.
I wanted this image.
But it detects it as beeing copyrighted

Anyway to fix this?

If you help me with this ill send you 10 us dollars as a thnx, provided u have paypal ofc

what you do, is you save it at the point in which you want the image, and then remove the watermark bottom right

how thoe?

Literally MS paint
just crop it.

He probably meant the photo in the OP.

kek, i dont see anything on it thoe so how do i know where to crop it?

Yes i did

haha i was completely oblivious to that, sorry OP

Why don;t you just try to get another copy of that image?

dont know how their filter works, so dont know what i should look for, also it has to be atleast 1050x675 px

>Open the file on a windows PC.
>Open it s properties.
>Remove/edit to blank all file properties that you can (some are copyright, rating, and stuff like that).
>Hit OK.
>????
>Profit.
Too lazy to put in my paypal, so donate that shit to the first cancer charity you find on google.

Or you can donate it to my steam. Hit me up on Lewisa007

i get broads in atlanta

Its all blank already
(the version i sent it and got denied)

just choose a different image, or something similar

cant find one

Get rid of the name of the website in the bottom left, if that doesn't work get rid of the crowd and add the background of choice.

the image in the original post...

Dubs Confirm. Unfortunately.

THIS IMAGE IS THE ONE I WANTED THAT GOT DENIED FOR COPYRIGHT

bump

rip

Here. Give me $10

Top Kek

You're not gonna give me $10 are you......feg.

Well no, as it's the wrong picture you immaculate retard.

wrong image m8

change some of the colors around. make the sun pure orange and swap some of the rainbow colors around that way you can claim you made it.

dont have the skill for that thoe

Help this guy out

I'll do it, email me. [email protected]

try this. i edited it some which changed the signature so it should count it as a brand new image

my paypal [email protected]

>[email protected]
is this an accual email?

ill try it ^^

If that still didn't work then they are using something like tineye.com and searching for similar pictures. so if you wanted to use that picture you would have to change it enough that all of the colors are different

too small, needs to be atleast 1050x672

oh one second

Ye, 10minutemail burner email

It uses
Gemalto/Serverside
to verify the images, no idea what or how thoe

Was talking to

yeah i was to late thoe

try this. if this doesn't work then they are searching for images similar to this and checking who owns it. if this doesn't work then you will have to change enough things to look completely different

thnx man, ill try it ^^

Does it instantly tell you if you can use the image or is it delayed?

its delayed by like 1 work day

Oh, so yeah like i said before. If this doesn't work then you will have to edit the picture yourself and search for similar pictures using tineye.com. once you edit it enough that no other results show up it should accept it.

That shit is retarded. Even my OWN artworks got denied for "copyright" reasons, despite all being original works. I think I just got a shitty person on the review job each time, or that they only approve photographs and not digital art.

I eventually just settled with one of their shitty designs because I was tired of fighting it. They didn't even have an option to prove you are the copyright owner, which is stupid as fuck. I think the whole point of it was so that you could have your kids on it or some shit, because that's a brilliant idea.

discord.gg/010MYFYIGrzI4KE5Q

gotta check, u using handelsbanken?

Don't even know who that is. It was with Capital One when they first rolled out the feature to customize your card. I imagine all of the card companies have similar policies when it comes to customizing your card.

Yeah, probably