PERISCOPE SUICIDE

PERISCOPE SUICIDE

Some french girl streamed her suicide on periscope. I'm looking for the video but no luck so far. Anyone seen it/got a link?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=e89_1463038133
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump for interest

bump. i asked this question this morning after seeing a news article about it but no faggot had an answer

also interested, bump

bump, i've been looking around for half an hour, I can only find news article mentioning the video but that's about it

You don't get to see shit. Don't bother.

Robin, c'est toi ?!

yeah there were only 100 or 1000 (not sure which) who viewed it, so the chances that someone recorded could be very slim (can you record periscopes? never used it myself)

Bumping for interest

Bumping because I want to see this too

It was 1,000. Still no one recorded it most likely.

well I think the shit gets archived (must be deleted now) so maybe someone recorded the archive? Also according to the news articles it seems like the police got the vid for investigation, so it was available at some point

lots of funny things happening in France these days
ça fait des photos sympa

ouais on s'emmerde pas ici au moins

let's hope someone recorded it

Bump

bump

Its shit you don't get to see anything

i really want a periscope camera now

liveleak.com/view?i=e89_1463038133
we can't see her die

You can't record a live periscope unless you use a recording program. But you can record them after they've finished broadcasting at certain websites as long as replay is still available. All periscopes are archived after 24 hrs.

good publicity for periscope in a weird fucked up way

Anyone who can hmu with this other Sup Forums suicide streamer?

>The poor girl was raped by a close friend, who filmed it and shared the video on internet.
anyone with this?

now I want the rape video

kek

bump

tired of bumping , oh yeah for interest .

Kek