Nah

how old are you?

When was the last time you ate and why are you spending money on alcohol

How will you kys

Because iam desperate
3H ago
Shot tem head maybf or exit bag

when are you gonna stop being a cunt and start fighting for a good life

How do you manage to get drunk without money. Maybe you could patent this idea.

I tried to do that but i failed. So just gonna be suicidal cunt

I just spend my last money on booze, nothing to patent

Why don't you have a home?

No money, iam a bum, parents dead and stuff.

I'm as you, only that I have a home (my mothers home) only that I'm 31 which makes me very pathetic. I don't get drunk, but I evade playing Anno 2070 and videogames and by exercising.

I have no career, no money, I live in Spain (+20% unemployment).

Where are you from? If it's the USA, I'm jealous of your.

I'm sorry to hear that, cheer up, you at least have us.

Try and get hired. Might have to work minimum wage for a bit until you save things. You're in the USA right?

Spain exists still? Aren't you guys being invaded by muslim rapists?

I love all people like you
You are not fucking alone.

Fortunately Spain's poor now so they don't come here anymore. But we accepted too much immigrants so now that we're in crisis, Spaniards cannot get a job. I don't hate immigrants but it's clear we shouldn't have accepted so many of them.

Iam jealous of yours. Iam from europe

how are you posting on Sup Forums if you are literally a dirty homeless fuck

Atleast Sup Forums here. Thanks, thats kinda makes me happy

go learn, cry, injure, make something ! stop drink and shitposting.
In EVERY country you have some kind of social help, just LEARN and try to make something good for you

Thanks for support but iam alone

Well atleast i have a phone

is it bad to live in Spain? I live in Russia and there are a lot of people think that in any european country life is better than in Russia

post pic fag lets have a look at you

I tried but failed and just listening to when its cold id like to die

how did you become homeless?

didnt have any place to live just dorm, but failed at classes

what country?

listen to Lera Lynn.
The only thing worth fighting for.

Johnny Cash.

no parents?

Neckbeard lazy fat fuck

Lithuania

Russia sucks. Terrible unemployment and horrid corruption. Our sanctions against them have hit them hard

No parents, no relatives

do you like reading?
have you read Suttree by Cormac McCarthy?

i truly believe in you user.

You should start indiegogo page 4 better life

Hows the westher out there?

Social benefits are there for a reason. Sober up and look into them a little more closely.

If you want to take the fun route, just steal and shit. It can get you places if you're smart.

I needed a new job last week and found one this week that pays $10 an hour more by selling email adresses to other companies. God Bless America.

Unfortunately no.

Well iam not. Dont know what to do.

So anyone got any ideas on suicide attempt ?

Shit.
Too fat to run.

You know you could buy paypal for forth of a price

no.
dont.
things change.

get drunk, then do something that gets you in prison. there you have free food and will meet people that will teach you a lot of stuff.
life changes. its how it fucking works.

I've had bad luck, I messed up, but it makes me feel guilty to see people who had it even worse than me.

Good luck OP. You are young so maybe your luck may change. But please, quit drinking. If you keep on drinking you're sentencing yourself to a forever failure.

Do you even know how post soviet jail looks like? Death as compared is just like a gift

Maybe it will. Thanks user

I didnt know.
I regret writing that shit to be honest, for a different reason though

Fuck it, idea anyway looks good, atleast ill get food and shelter

I'm Lithuanian too, how do you have Internet?
And try get a job and turn your life around, it's hard but possible

bump

CHECKED.

cheers

Why are you on cuck/b/ instead of trolling mumsnet faggot?

and fucked in your asshole potentially, i mean not saying it will def happen but there is a god dam chance of it, fuck that, my shitter ideally remains in tact, unlike most of you faggots who probably blew out your o ring years ago anyways. dont goto prison fagt unless of course you already are one then by all means have fun living like an animal

wish i had something constructive to say but really i have been there before, i just got jobs and never stopped, also dont kill yourself that is the ultimate bitch thing to do , unless you were severely traumatized and need the suffering to end, which you were not you are just a fat neckbeard god dam figure it out fuckstick man the fuck up and grow the fuck up bitch nigger

Kek. He'll have to work at least 70 hours plus per week at minimum wage just to save $5 a week. If he lives in the US that is.

lol, found the nigger

im nigger rich and ghetto as fuck but thankfully not a shit skin, also high, and kek yes i sound a lot like a nigger but again im just retarded, really everything abt me is nigger except the job part and am not shit skinned, i drank a 5 hour energy so im bonkers right now also OP just kill yourself

ayy lmao

is dat your shitskin spawn bruv?

found the faggot, hard too considering 99% of Sup Forums is shitdicked pillow biting bologna smugglers.

fuck no

Work for mcdonnalds? get a job as a truck driver? go into the police force? there is literally work al around you and you just want to sit at home and be a degenerate. I know a girl who has 3 kids and makes shit works to jobs to keep a roof over her head and fed. You cant get off your fat ass and do something?

then it can't be hard then cam it. you barely even need your finely honed gloryhole locator do ya?

good on ya m8

>then it can't be hard then cam it. you barely even need your finely honed gloryhole locator do ya?

english mother fucker do you speak it? I am confuse

Do you watch Geordie shore?

>going to Sup Forums while sober
>shoggy diggy doo

why would you punish yourself like that?

Go back to tumblr faget

>implying there is a difference between cuck/b/ and tumblr

have you considered suicide? it's always an option.

Use heavy crazy opioids

whats tumblr?

i just got to ask you, how many nigger do you own? serious question

Trips have spoken. An hero on livestream

not more than 15. otherwise i'd have to hire someone to whip them

Several times but I'd rather just bring everyone else down to my misery than end my pain.
>I'm a sadist

Another lithuanian here, i guess i'm in a similar situation right now.
currently living in a uni dorms but i'm planning on quitting so i don't know where i'll stay.
I mean my father is still alive but he's living in a one room apartment so when i told him about my situation he said i can stay 1-2 weeks max.

Forreal the phones nowadays make being homeless a lot easier, so if you gonna hold on to something, hold onta ya phone.

dude, im 29 same here.
life is ups and downs - dont worry, you (we) ll be fine

but you're an americunt aren't you? protip from uncle /k/. you can just go a gunshow and purchase a a handgun with cash, no questions asked. maybe even save your family from the suffering and kill them as well.

why do you feed him false hope? we all know that if he was going to fix himself he'd done so by now.

Dont listen to this faggot. Just because he doesnt have a job and the fact that he is a lazy neckbeard doesn't mean our country sucks. I am not jealous of USA, a country without free healthcare and free education. Where police kills you for nothing. Where you can't show a nipple on TV but you can show murders. USA no thanks

what you need to do is get ya a nigger tree. hang em up and leave em out there for the others to see to keep them in line, now when them niggers in the nigger tree start to smell too bad get some of them field niggers to take em down and bury them by the roots of the tree so that the tree will grow strong with all them nutrients of dead nigger. you want a strong nigger tree to keep them niggers in line sir , problem solved, happy to help , thank me later

How starved for attention are your kid?

just keep getting drunk lol that's all i do, too.

None

/thread