Find this on the ground at a music festival, what do?

Find this on the ground at a music festival, what do?

VAPE IT UP BITCH

put a drop in your mouth, just one, and tell us how it tastes.

also tell us the viscosity; is it thick or thin?

that my friend is acid u drop in your eyelids just 1 drop

this
does it smell sickly sweet?

Challenge Elzar in the Iron Colosseum.

this. couldnt really hurt and your at a fucking music festival already now

Stoner Music?
Most likely liquid acid.
2 drips on your tongue, one on in your eye and you're in for a chill afternoon or two. Maybe even 3.

if trips chug it

If you pour it on your dick you cum within seconds OR drink it you last longer in bed, It's called viaxale, It's pretty dope.

Snort that shit boy

99% chance you just got some hippie's home made ejuice.
1% chance you scored yourself a lot of acid or some RC.

oh god that much acid would last me days, op mail it 2 me

time stamp

Shake it and post another picture

Since of Mericans of living of an exigency/emergency of a technology so I am of communication of spiel of technology of text of:_"-------\_
Three/3 communications/explanations/informations/texts of a technology:
1/One: body muscle movement caused/since of energies at human caused/since of energies sent from machines far of miles/kilometers;
and/or/an-other-communication of 2/Two: human of technology of machines...machines transmit/send energy...energy at/striked/hitting metals in human...metals moved/arranged...so/causing/thus...electricity of in of body so...body muscle flexing of human of living of tensing/slackening of muscle;
and/or/an-other-communication of 3/Three: STIMULATION OF BODY-MOVING/LIKE-SENSE SINCE OF ELECTRICITY OF CAUSED OF IN OF BODY SINCE 1. tiny metals in human 2. metals moved since of energies striked/hitting metals 3. energies sent/from machine far/distant/not-close/no-nearness of miles.
_/-------"_:-_
I got/received a text of communication/question/ask of technology of body muscle flexing caused of energies of machines far of miles:_"\_ Everyone knows this already. How do you fix it. _/"_:-_ . I am of communication/answer/reply of letter of word of language of text of:_"\_ Humans of policing/military live of:_[\_ slackening/tensing of muscles of earlier and later of slackening/tensing of muscles since of brain of body of since of human of living of brain of body of since of sense/sensation of communication/text/speech of computer program software of language of words of anything/everything/eachthing/allthings of human of living of _{-\_[-\_ slackening/tensing of muscles of earlier and later of slackening/tensing of muscles _/-]_{--\_[--\_ and _/--]_ and _[--\_ or _/--]_/--}_[-\_ flexing of muscles so of living of muscle of nearer and and or farther of muscle _/-]_/-}_/]_:-_/"_:-_

You know what time it is nigga

it wouldnt be acid its in a clear bottle its probably either ghb/gbl or most likely vape juice

drink all of it. and clear your schedule for the next month or two.

VAPE NASH YALL

its vape juice you fgts dump it in your eye and kys

Acid (like HCl kind of acid) comes in containers like that. Test it on some salt, if it bubbles and reacts then you've got the deadly kind of acid

It's either
>e-juice for vaping
>acid or 25i

Take a single, small drop and put it on your tongue

If it smells, it's e-juice
If it doesn't smell but tastes bitter and alkaliny like a battery, it's 25i
If it neither smells or tastes like anything, you probably just scored A LOT of acid.

if that's acid holy shit I am jealous

Just to expand on this user:
If it's acid, you've struck gold.
If it's 25i, you don't want to mess with it.

take 1 drop. its either lsd or pcp

25i can be okay if you know what you're doing, but don't chug the whole bottle

that's eliquid

Shake Test

OP's fucking tripping balls right now

Eh, it's always just been something I don't want to deal with. I don't want to trip knowing that there's a chance I could have taken too much and die. Plus I have all the acid I could ever want, so I have no use for 25i.

OP here. Ive put a Drop on my tongue, it has no Taste.
What do I have to expect?

Looks like juice if it is that thick. If it smells flavored then you know it is juice.

Just tell us what it smells like you idiot.

Damn, you just stuck acid-gold. I'm jealous, send me some.

not OP
timestamps say less than a minuite

>it has no Taste.
>What do I have to expect?
balls, trip balls.

Never seen acid in liquid form but that looks like what glycerin does when shaken.

Probably e-juice

Ghb or liquid acid, maybe ketamine in liquid state. Use some and tell use how you feel.

That's true, if you have real acid then it's best to stick with that
Sadly, I can't easily get either :(

If in an hour things start to move you have LSD
Actually, you probably have LSD if it had no taste or smell, have a fun 9 hours :)

Not thick or viscous at all. Taste like straight ethanol. Two drops, and we'll see how it goes. Praying it's not concentrated.

Or maybe somebody just droped their eyedrops.

DRINK THE WHOLE THING

Remove cap, put inside anus, walk on handstand for 3 years, enjoy your pshycoshis.

>Not thick or viscous at all. Taste like straight ethanol
jackpot

>like straight ethanol
uh

>Just one drop

nobodys gonna bring something like that to a music festival if you have to go to the trouble of mixing it up with shit first. You will be fine

op is ded in a few minutes

Sure, you gotta promise you'll keep me in the house no matter what!

Well, its not e-juice, with the ethanol taste I dont know what it could be.

>inb4 it's rubbing alcohol to treat cuts or something

literally menthol e juice

Favorite scene!! Hope I'm not hearing those words later...

I hopee you got acid. Worst case it is some research chemical and you die. Don't think about that though, it will only make it more likely to happen.

>not thick or viscous at all
Plus menthol and ethanol have very different tastes.

dubs has spoken

>days
Nigga wtf

Godspeed OP

OP if you feel it coming on try to find somewhere relaxing where you can trip undisturbed

>days

If it tastes literally like rubbing alcohol, it's probably just that. Especially bc it's clear. Maybe someone snuck in super strong liquor as vape juice??

i've dissolved tabs of acid in vodka before and used with a dropper, could be that! well done OP

>days
Do you think each drop is like an hour high or something?

that's not acid, and if it were, that would last you months. however, I really doubt you have ever dosed before

Yeah it could be everclear or something like that.

>what is a joke

Hands are getting sweaty, this is a good sign for me usually. Could just be potential pre-flight jitters. Making one more update to confirm or deny then getting off here and enjoying a nice shower. It's been a rough couple weeks.

Check if it light on blacklight it lsd else it not

It's called spirit of ether
30 drops will be good

I was going to say same thing

The suspense is killing me but OP is probably ascended by now.

>OP carries a blacklight everywhere with him just in case he needs to check for acid or cat pee

Nice damage control

Unfortunately I have no UV or blacklight. I'm thinking about driving over to my buddies house before it's too late, he has one supposedly.

There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge.

you're at a festival and you're asking us what it is?

get a test kit you retard.

It's not me by the way

It'll hit you in 30 minutes to an hour depending on how fast your metabolism is. Enjoy your trip and score, sir.

OP you've got bigger balls than me, id never put an unidentified liquid in my mouth.

>damage control intensifies

>autism intensifies

was at a festie, home now. I really should have thought about that before I did leave but I was using a sign taped to my shirt and relying on the kindness of others to help me get where I needed to be so not really all there to be honest.

Lel. Watching Futurama right now

>999999

100% legit getting really heavy vibes, spine tingles (normal for me) starting to see wind and waves, and I'm getting into that familiar thought pattern. I'm out thanks fam, pay it forward and good things fall into your lap.

get incoming

easy life

Seems pretty quick, but if you are OP, good luck and have fun. Save some for me someday

finna get boys

get

check 'em

getaroo

nice try faggot

Get

lest roll those 9's boys

check

dgtnjfj