Dating girlfriend for 7 months

>Dating girlfriend for 7 months.
>She wants to go to this sleazy club with her friend.
>I told her I didn't want her to go.
>Had an argument about it. She was like "You don't own me and I can do what I want." and that bullshit.
>Told her if she went then I'm breaking up with her.
>She said she wouldn't go and dropped it.
>Saturday came.
>Hadn't heard from her all day.
>At 4AM on Sunday she calls me crying.
>She says she got raped and beat up.
>She went to the club anyway. Apparently she left alone with some guy and his friend to go to a party. They took her somewhere and beat her up and raped her.
>Had many feelings about this, none of them pleasant.
>I told her if she went to the club that I'd leave her and I told her we were over.
>She started freaking out and saying she needs me right now and that she was sorry.
>Told her never to call me again.
>Have been getting rabid hate from her friends and my friends think I was way too cold.
>She broke my trust, went somewhere I said not to, was probably going to end up cheating on me anyway and got raped and beaten over it and I'm suppose to feel sorry for her.

I saw her like yesterday and she was pretty beat up, she had bruises and a black eye and stuff. So I do believe she was raped but this wouldn't of happened if she had just listened to me. Everybody thinks I'm evil. My ex-girlfriend has been trying to talk to me but I have no desire to speak to her. You guys think I was too harsh? I just have a hard time feeling bad when I feel so right...

>pic obviously unrelated

bump

last bump

U did nothing wrong

well, there's two things. yes, you did tell her not to go to that club and that you would break up with her. BUT, considering what happened...

Do you care about her? If she had only legitimate intentions going there, i.e. not to cheat, would you have broken up with her? Why did you tell her that if she went, that you would break up with her?

How do you feel about her now?

No one cares because you posted a retarded tumblr meme. Kill yourself.

havent seen this copypasta in a while

/thread

This copypasta is so old I only had to read the first line to know it's pasta.

You did the right thing, fuck that, she made the desicion that got her raped, she probably led them on to the point of sex then backed out saying she had a boyfriend and got raped. F this was her very first screw up and she had been perfect before then i would've maybe talked to her and considered it but in the end probably would've ended it anyway. She fucked up

Yup, you warned her about going there, she went anyway. Not only did she break your trust, you were fucking right about the place.

She has no right to be mad at you

OP you did the right thing.

The only thing a man has are his words and his actions.

Thwy don't have looks, and don't get through life with emotions.

What happened to her was bad, but not your fault, you even warned her about it.

So should you feel bad? No. She cheated on you and betrayed your trust, fuck her.

Did she deserve being raped? Hell no
Did she deserve you? Hell no

She woyld have dumped your ass if they guy hadn't raped her. Don't feel sorry for her, cut all contact. Explain it to your mates, fuck her frienda, and move on.

I think your 100% right. Your girlfriend was going to a party with 2 dudes. She was intending on fucking at least one of them.
She obviously didn't not care that much about you at the time.
Not when shit explodes, your supposed to cower to the feminine empowerment campaign.
FUCK THAT SHIT!! Stand your ground, and tell her what kind of piece of shit she is.
Fucking laugh at her, tell her she got what she deserved.
THEN TELL HER THAT SHE ISNT WORTH THE CUM AHE SWALLOWS.

Sure is summer in here

OP did nothing wrong

sure is samefag in here

Typical cunt. Does whatever the fuck she wants then when it backfires the teardrops begin to flow.

>Posters 14
>Replies 16

Nice try bud, but your math don't add up.

Look at the posters faggot

samefagging

samefag strikes again

samefag

Samefag

Nice try, but no....

obvious photoshop is obvious

OP you are obviously in the right. I mean come on, she left with TWO guys she met at a club with. Even if she wasn't raped she was definitely planning on cheating on you. Think logically OP.
>Take this lightly thiugh, I've just been diagnosed a sociopath so i don't know this is some sort of disclaimer

She got "raped." Which is slutspeak for I went behind your back, slept with a bunch of random guys and now I regret it.
You did the right thing dumping her, but she is gonna play the rape card to get sympathy, which in turn will make you look like a douche.

How can you even tell the same person is posting? Fuck that, you want a headache for the rest of your life, then stick with her. Life is far to short to be stuck with some bitch that has a lump of mushy watermelon for a brain.

samefag

Fuck off John