If the US is going downhill we will surely follow...

If the US is going downhill we will surely follow, where is a nice place to move that would be insulated from an American collapse.

Other urls found in this thread:

planalto.gov.br/ccivil_03/constituicao/constituicao.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=ohxKIHVbgkY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Canada

>implying we won't rise from the ashes of the ruins of USA

China

I'm sure you'd be used to there anyway

The USA isn't going down anytime soon.

Patagonia is a good and tranquil place (both chilean and argentine)
The joos are already buying land there

Brazil

Mars

I've seen her dressed as a bunch of stuff
Is it photoshop or is she just a prolific memer?

Germany, you'd be right at home.

Pretty sure that's some "child model" or some gross shit m8. And the picture is a shitty photosop.

Do you mean child model or creepy child model?

Like in a "white-inconspicuous-van-parked-halfway-down-your-street" way.

I-is that a big thing in Brazil or something?

are you envy we have kuruminha you shitskin nagger

Brazil? She's probably Russian or something. The shoop was probably done by the creepy pedobrazilian.

Do you fuck kids in your favela?
I see.
Google reverse gives nothing and yandex reverse gives pedosites so you're probably correct.

wtf this is crime and the place i live there is no favela, i am from manaus not rio de janeiro, there is some houses that look like favela here though

Do you guys even have laws and enforcement in Brazil?

The impression I get from Sup Forums is that brazil is mad max tier.

Not as bad as... what was the one that totally collapsed? The one with all the rape stories coming out of it?

planalto.gov.br/ccivil_03/constituicao/constituicao.htm somes laws

i saw on Sup Forums a story that a american came and fucked a little girl for only $200 in the city i live , but you really can't believe in everything Sup Forums says

Canada has laws gay boys can't have sex, but that doesn't mean they are enforced.

I'm still skeptical you aren't a shithole.

it is a shithole compared your country and others first worlds country

What could be done to fix it?

killing the favelados and and stop protecting bandits because of human rights ( a big problem)

killing the favelados was a bad joke sory, i know it will never happen but look
youtube.com/watch?v=ohxKIHVbgkY
all of them are favelados

Nice Kikuchi Moa friendo

tsch don't bring canucks here, they've already fucked us up with beavers.

>If the US is going downhill we will surely follow
>we will surely follow
>follow

naw Canada is going downhill first and you know it

Oh right
Sorry leaf but fuck off we're full

not a child model just a russian girl

Canada would probably be better off without us to be honest. Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't you sell most of your resources to us significantly cheaper than you sell it to even Canadian industry?

It's not like the world is going to stop needing lumber, copper, and oil so you should be fine, even if you have to pay a little more in logistics. Not to mention the influx of hard working Americans who will be looking for work while the looters hang around picking every scrap they can off the carcass of our great nation.

We're actually fucked without America

>Not to mention the influx of hard working Americans who will be looking for work
>He believes that people with jobs and careers are actually threatening to go to Canada and not liberal college students