See that blet? it took me 3 years of blood and sweat to get...

see that blet? it took me 3 years of blood and sweat to get, this was the proudest day in my life yo get something that i EARNED? got one? what have u NERDS ever done, except level up to level 70 on WOW.. fucking nerds, do SOMETHING with youlife

shit that's actually useful

I have no blet, but I have a nice belt and good grammar.

congratulations, you are now a pro dancer

Ignoring the fact that this is copy/pasta, I actually teach Karate, so fut the suck hup.

Why pay for karate lessons? Just get a steel bat.

Cuz Karate teaches you how to take that bat away from your enemy and make it yours.

Basic jamming and disarming, really.

I actually maxed out every class in the fucking game and every toon is fucking covered in epics.

Yeah I'll give you that.

Hey OP, this guy said he'd kick your ass.

>do SOMETHING with youlife
says the one bragging about a black belt... Good job OP, now if you beat someone up it count's as if you were armed, unlike for example me who trains at least 3 times a week since I was 5 but haven't bothered doing exams to get that belt, just improved and fought with the guys at the dojo because I don't need someone telling me "O sheit niga, u a vlack velt? leme suk ur dik man, much cul, sooch woows"

I've been a United States Marine for 6 years now, I'm attached to a MARSOC unit. I'm 6'5 and a lean 225 lbs. I have been in Afghanistan twice, and spent over two years training in Okinawa Japan. I promise you kid, your black belt does mean anything. So remove the thoughts in your head that because you trained for 3 years to achieve something that only requires you to pass a test to belt up. Go out, leave home, and get some real world experience.

What are MARSOC guys like?

>count's

see that gun? it took me a moment to decide i'll buy it. Now go and hang yourself with that belt - it will never be put to a better use

/thread

I'm level 100 u faget

>do something with your life

y'all niggas funny

3 years? shit tier dojo right there

What are you studying user?

Actually.. where the fuck do you live? If it took me just 1 day of sweat and blood i could afford quite a few of those belts.

Philosophy

Show us on the punching dummy where sensei touched you.

OH SHIT NIGGER you call that doing something with your life? You're literally just getting debt and are delaying being an adult for a few more years.

Sold lemonade for reebok pumps
Shined shoes for my Santa cruise with independent trucks :-)
College loans for school, while I worked
Mom helped with a shit box car to get to school & a couch for apartment.
Lived in a 1 room studio with gf, to pay for tiny house n small wedding.
Saved for 4 years, started our own buisness. Not rich ... but earned my life.

Nah son, you must've misread the name of the school on the card. There are gender studies majors here who go on to work for Goldman so you can suck my visibly superior dick.

You must be trolling now. like the black belt thing wasn't cringy enough

ya well i bet that still wont get you pussy

See

Guess you missed "Humility" in your training...time to start over...

I got black belts in both Judo and Jiu-jitsu by the age of 19, I have a purple belt in Wing Chun also.
I'd kill you in a fight fag.